Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2012 at 9:41 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Qwexe goes walking around, looking for people who may need help.
You guys should check out the comic in my gallery. It's about Dunc2403 not posting enough.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:09 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
JERSE uses his SP to summon the ShInInG PhAnToM.
ShInInG PhAnToM kills the buck and gives JERSE all of the Exp!
Nice try.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Link heads to the Orb de-clouder. As he walks in, the de-clouder greets him.
"Hello! Ah, a mage! Just one second, let me get my Support Bunny's Orb de-clouding machine."
"Your what?"
​"My machine! It helps me de-cloud Orbs. Could you give me your White Orb of Skill, please?"
Link hands it over.
---------------
After a short period of waiting, the Orb de-clouder came back into the room. He asks, "Do you have any friends at all who are Support Bunnies? Heck, do you know any other Support Bunnies other then your skillmaster? No? Alright then, I will assume this is for you."
The Orb de-clouder then throws it at Link's head.
Link learned Basic Buff!
Raises all allies in your battle's ATKs by 1 for three turns.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:12 AM
"Huzzah!"
Sweet! Link exclaims. Now that he has that, he returns to Demon, awaiting an answer.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:16 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Mal waits patiently for that exchange between him and the shopkeeper of the nearest alchemy store to have passed by a while ago and yet have yet to have happened.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:17 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Since it appears nobody needs any help, Qwexe decides to travel the path to Icebourne to see if the shop is open. On the way he walks slowly and looks for enemies, in hopes to find something to train on.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:28 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Sweet! Link exclaims. Now that he has that, he returns to Demon, awaiting an answer.
Fine. Link gets the Staff of Looking... Um... Mage! The Staff of Looking Mage!
Mal waits patiently for that exchange between him and the shopkeeper of the nearest alchemy store to have passed by a while ago and yet have yet to have happened.
Yes. They have Red and Blue herbs for 5 gold, and Silver herbs for 10. They also have stone bottles for 100 gold and white bottles for 110.
Since it appears nobody needs any help, Qwexe decides to travel the path to Icebourne to see if the shop is open. On the way he walks slowly and looks for enemies, in hopes to find something to train on.

No and no.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:38 AM
"Huzzah!"
Link goes back outside. With a staff in hand, he heads out on a path into mountains. Strangely, He feels like he recognises walking this trail. He ignores the de-ja-vu feeling, and is encountered by somethng. (or he encounters it)

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Qwexe begins looking for someone to help in Icebourne after having no success in Herb Village. He finds a few people just outside of a building and asks them if he can do anything for them.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:44 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Mal buys two red and two blue herbs, then once outside makes more basic destruction potions with his last stone bottle and one of the red herbs

I like how I'm the only one not creating situations for myself to get into and just letting Dunc handle it.

Feb 6, 2012 at 1:55 AM
Whenever Dunc handles it, he says 'NO!'... That or just plain ignores me.

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:04 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Dunc is letting me have no fun...
But anyway.
JERSE flies off to the nearest arcade and plays Buck Hunt.
JERSE gets 999999 exp!!1!

Feb 6, 2012 at 2:20 AM
Oh and Dunc, I just remembered to ask. When are we going to get that player's handbook on Google Docs that you promised?

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:01 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
STOP IT JERSE
~~~~~~~~~~~~
They don't.
No I'm not just being a jerk to you right now.
Have you taken the not-so-subtle hint yet?
Here's an anti-subtle hint.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As Link travels into the mountains, he encounters... Qwexe!
Qwexe says, "I want you to come with me. We'll meet up with JERSE, and then look for your other friend, COOL."
"Wait, how do you know who we are?"
"The Great God #2403 wants me to join you in your quest. Now hurry!"
--------------------
As they run back to Ardent, they see Malpercio finishing making 3 Basic Destruction Potions. Qwexe says the same thing to him as he did to Link. He decides to go with them, because he knew Link, and Qwexe seems to be a friend.
--------------------
They come to the Arena. Qwexe still has his room key. He goes in and sees nobody there. He asks Malpercio if he could recreate the room key twice for them. Mal, being the expert grass weaver he is, recreates them. He gives the original to Qwexe. Qwexe goes out searching for JERSE.
--------------------
Qwexe can't find JERSE, so decides to talk without him.
Back in the room, Qwexe tells the others everything he has learned. He starts with how he came here.
"Well, you see, I just woke up one day. I had no memory at all, other than my name, and my desire to become a Black Cat.
When I went to the library in Icebourne, I learned much about what happened as two of you were asleep for a hundred years.
First off, HayateDoors has increased taxes. That may not sound bad at first, but the way he raised them... It's not pleasant.
You pay in lives. You have to kill someone to give him glory. Every day, if you don't kill someone, you get killed. It seems HayateDoors is trying to destroy the human race.
When the villagers first revolted, he caused a Great Freeze for 15 years. And then, he had a great 'celebration' afterwards, consisting of theburning of wooden statues of... you. To restore heat.
That was five years ago. Now, nobody can think of revolting. But now, you guys are here. I think you can defeat HayateDoors. We need to train together. We need to fight together.
But we need everyone. Let's see if we can find JERSE and COOL.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:08 AM
"Huzzah!"
Link, as always, is ready for anything. He jumps up onto the table, and says he will go look for cool. He spends 250G on a computer, and gets on the cave story tribute site with the free wi-fi. He finds a user called tpcool. That must be him. He PM's him, asking where he is. He waits for a reply. After a while, Link says screw it, and sells his computer on Hayatebay, thinking how much time he wasted.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:12 AM
"Huzzah!"
--__--............................................................................................ Fine. I need more guidance then.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:48 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
As the team walks out, they see a red haired figure standing outside. He yells,
"Hey! Do you guys need a rival?"
When they don't respond, he says "I'll take that as a yes!
Come over here! Do you want a rival battle?"
At their continuing silence, he says "That too! I bet I could beat you guys easily!"
The red haired figure is MagicDoors, by the way.
------------------
BOSS BATTLE!
Red haired figure
Level 5
HP: 15
ATK: 12
DEF: 5
AGI: 8

RHF 15/15
Qwexe 11/11
Malpercio 11/11
Link 11/11

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:49 AM
Professional Whatever
Sonofabitch Dunc I was about to roleplay >.>

This is him:
Nevermind, he appeared in my sig.

Feb 6, 2012 at 3:50 AM
"Huzzah!"
Link whacks the figure over the head with his staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.