Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 4, 2012 at 4:35 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Qwexe begins his work housekeeping while singing 'Whistle as you Work' and using an old style duster. JERSE gets angry and drags him into their room so they can speak.

Feb 4, 2012 at 4:47 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Man, I've got to stop exposing your plot flaws that are there because you refuse to explain your thoughts.
Qwexe explains to JERSE that they have to finish their job so they both go to work cleaning rooms. (Wait, that is our job, RIGHT?)

Feb 4, 2012 at 4:58 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
After cleaning the rooms, Qwexe and JERSE go to their room. Qwexe first asks JERSE how the hell he is still alive.
"Well, as I'm sure you know, I fought HayateDoors. I was the greatest Adventurer of the time. But, when he defeated us, he cast the spell of random teleportation, as my friend #2403 calls it. "

"Waitwaitwaitwait... You knew the Great God #2403?!"
"Great God!? What have I missed?"

Qwexe tells JERSE what happened, from what he read in the book. (He read more than just one page.)

"Hmm... Then I think I need a Skillmaster. "

Qwexe says that would probably be wise.

Feb 4, 2012 at 5:21 PM
Qwexe leaves JERSE with his thoughts and seeks out some of the other Adventurers. He remembers seeing one in front of the shop...

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:03 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Umm
Ok.
JERSE goes to find the skillmaster of.. um.. flying.

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:11 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
After learning how to fly from the flying skillmaster, JERSE glides over to the adventurer skillmaster to learn from him/her.

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:48 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Mal tries to join but is stopped by needing to leave in about an hour
I'll be back some time this afternoon.

Feb 4, 2012 at 6:58 PM
​Qwexe sees the man he saw earlier and immediately recognizes him (that's you Mal). "Hello! Come with me I need to talk to you"

Feb 4, 2012 at 8:31 PM
"I am sorry for bothering you, it's just that the Great #2403 has sent me on this quest so that I may find all of you and join you in your new quest to..." Qwexe suddenly cuts off "I'm sure you just want me to leave, don't you?"
Here's the pic:
p144960-0-teamshot3.png

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:15 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Wow, the new quest has made it into books already? I wasn't part of the original game; showed up too late

Feb 4, 2012 at 10:31 PM
Nawww, I think the Great #2403 told me about it. Oh... FIX'D

Feb 5, 2012 at 3:28 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
JERSE goes into the Warrior Dojo. Before the Armstrong brothers can say anything, he says "I am going to be an Adventurer. With whom will I go?"
Tivv says "Me! By the way, old Language is over retard. HayateDoors is not a duche. "

"Wait, what?"

Tivv says "I'm sorry, that just happens to me when someone uses the old Language.

Well, anyway, let's get to the training room!"
--------------
At the training room, which happens to be a large clearing in the Forest of Mastery, Tivv and JERSE sit down. First, Tivv asks for JERSE's name.
When he replies, he comments on the lack of lowercase letters. He then says, "Well, we Adventurers are sort of an odd lot.
We have passive abilities, rather than 'skills', we try to have balanced stats, and most of all, we can't seem to stay in one place. That's why we love nature. It calms us down, helps keep us from having to escape a city or town to go adventuring. That's why this place is the Adventurer's training room. We can stay in here for hours on end. An actual training room would make us have to leave in about half an hour. Okay, now see this? This is a Skill Scroll. You may have seen Skill Orbs before. These are different. Skill Scrolls have two uses. They can either give you a new skill, or upgrade an existing one. Your skills can only be upgraded once, though. Since you have no skills, this will give you one. Just stuff it in your pocket, as long as you have it with you, it works. And don't worry about losing it. "
JERSE stuffs it into his pocket. He feels a tingling sensation. JERSE gained Protect Losses! Key items cannot be lost after a battle, and there is a 25% chance of not losing your other items as well. When upgraded, it will be a 50% chance.

"And now, you need stats. This may or may not hurt. "
Tivv punches JERSE in the face.
Gained 2 ATK, 2 DEF, 1 AGI, and 5 SP!
"So, once you use that SP, would you like some training? There are some pretty easy to kill bucks out there. "

Feb 5, 2012 at 3:52 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
JERSE flies into the forest, and catches a buck with his large plasic beak.

Feb 5, 2012 at 3:56 PM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Unfortunately, that was the last time JERSE's flying could be done. Now I've just got to figure out whether or not to give it back....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Buck
Level 2
HP: 11
ATK: 2
DEF: 3

JERSE 10/10
Buck 11/11

But you can't do anything until you use your SP.

Feb 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM
K, so what do you want me to do... train or finally meet the group.

Feb 5, 2012 at 8:02 PM
"Huzzah!"
Link asks Demon if the training is done, and he says yes. Link gets down on his knees and pleads for a staff. While Demon was deciding, Link went to the orb de-clouder while thinking of where COOL could be when he had to give him the two orbs when he hasn't been seen.

Feb 5, 2012 at 9:27 PM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
JERSE uses his SP to summon the ShInInG PhAnToM.
ShInInG PhAnToM kills the buck and gives JERSE all of the Exp!

Status
Not open for further replies.