Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Re: Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

>Don't log on for three days
>100 posts in a respawn of the game.
Anyway reserving a spot in case anyone drops

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:07 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Gust is angry that she drank all his special potion! He is angry at Yami-chan." I said I only had a limited supply! You know how hard it was for my dad to make this?! I may have the recipe for it, But the ingredents needed are way too expensive and I need a lot of them. At least Tingle didn't still my ALC Book, which hold all the spells I know( 7 spells, 4 High end, 3 low end)
and all you need to know about herbs and what they do."
While Yami isn't looking you still back your 50 gold pluse 100 for compensation.

You got 150 gold!

Dec 22, 2011 at 8:17 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

Yeah no. That doesn't happen. And you're only a beginner alchemist, your recipe book is blank.
By the way, MagicDoors stole your potion, not Yami-Chan. They're completely different.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:00 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

Damn, Magicdoor erased my book. Now I must do two things: Relearn all my lost spells I forgot and buy some cold Iron to Hurt yami-chan, magicdoor best friend.He then rethinks going against Yami, for he has a feel that his Idea Is stupid.
Time: 4:24pm Waiting for Lunersoul. Waiting.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:23 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

While your at it, you might want to buy me a new monocle... just in case.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:26 PM
Discord Group Moderator

You mean me? Okay.Gust goes to the market to buy an cool monocole. He finds one, but the price was too high. When he tried to barter for it, He gets kicked out. He got very angry at the owner. Nobody treats a kitsune like this! So he turned into his fox form and steal the monocole along with 100 gold. He give the monocole to COOL . He then embark on his journy to herb village.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:45 PM
Professional Whatever

The rest of Gust's gold vanishes. As he is handling hot iron to throw at MagicDoors, the gloves disappear and his hands are savagely burnt.

Dec 22, 2011 at 9:54 PM
Discord Group Moderator

Gust eat the rst of his green herbs to heal his hand and go up to Magic"
What is wrong with you? I went to buy a monocle for COOL. Sure I stole it and some gold, but nobody treats kitsune like that. We are respected beings.
And I give up on trying to hurt you, your hate it when i try to build myself up to advance me to the further level. So sorry. Can you please give back my gold and remove my Iron weakness(I will be a pain to work with.).

You discover that magic disapeered while you were talking, but you have a feeling that he is around.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:26 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

Make it stoooooooooooooooop... It hurts...
I smack Gust across the face. "Don't you ever try that again. Also, why do you need two monocles COOL? I already bought you one.

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:38 PM
Discord Group Moderator

I said I would stop! I just want my gold back, for I need it for herbs!

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:45 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

Dunc2403 said:
Also, why do you need two monocles COOL? I already bought you one.

Well you see #2403, you know the old saying, "two monocles are better than one!"

Dec 22, 2011 at 10:53 PM
Discord Group Moderator

*slap*Did you hear that? That was my hand colliding with me face.Gust goes up and take the extra monocle away and sell it at a pawn stand for 200 G. Luner then appear from nowhere and asks, "Why did you do that?" He gives luner 100 G In hopes that he doesn't try to mug him or summon a hurricane to hurt him.

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:19 PM
Professional Whatever

That is enough, winds!
I am sick of you trying so hard to break or rebel against every rule you come across. You have been told time and time again about the rules of not only this game, but the entire forum. You spam in threads and pretend like it's justified, and even after you were banned you don't stop! You act like everything revolves around you, and now you're insulting me in your signature out of spite? I won't have it. I've suspended you from this forum game, and am replacing you with Malpercio, because you obviously can't bother to follow the rules.
[/rant]

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:32 PM
Discord Group Moderator

Just remove me, okay. If you don't like my way of having fun before the adventure starts, I am afraid what will angry you when we start it. I doing this for both yours and mine good. Happy gamingGust looks at his friends, sad. He speak to them one last time,"I guess I am too wild for you. We kitsune are willy critters we are. The way I acted was not okay though, and I should just have followed the rules. well time for me to gone. Au revior." He jumps up into the sky, then fades silintly away, leaving his memories behind.

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:39 PM
Professional Whatever

You're still not getting it. You're acting as if this is everyone else's fault.
Spamming is NOT fun.
Breaking the rules is NOT fun.

windsofwinds said:
Just remove me, okay.
I already did that.

windsofwinds said:
I am afraid what will angry you when we start it.
You're angry me! Have fun while following the rules, not while disrupting the game!

Dec 22, 2011 at 11:54 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"

windsofwinds said:
Just remove me, okay. If you don't like my way of having fun before the adventure starts, I am afraid what will angry you when we start it. I doing this for both yours and mine good. Happy gamingGust looks at his friends, sad. He speak to them one last time,"I guess I am too wild for you. We kitsune are willy critters we are. The way I acted was not okay though, and I should just have followed the rules. well time for me to gone. Au revior." He jumps up into the sky, then fades silintly away, leaving his memories behind.

English Motherfucker, do you speak it?

MagicDoors said:
That is enough, winds!
I am sick of you trying so hard to break or rebel against every rule you come across. You have been told time and time again about the rules of not only this game, but the entire forum. You spam in threads and pretend like it's justified, and even after you were banned you don't stop! You act like everything revolves around you, and now you're insulting me in your signature out of spite? I won't have it. I've suspended you from this forum game, and am replacing you with Malpercio, because you obviously can't bother to follow the rules.
[/rant]

diph.php

Dec 23, 2011 at 12:00 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."

I leave for one night...

Dec 23, 2011 at 12:01 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

I thought Obeece got banned. Or something.

Dec 23, 2011 at 12:02 AM
Professional Whatever

@obeecity
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
p144410-0-xebw7.gif

A facepalm was not enough to express my feelings I have towards you right now.

I think this applies right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.