Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 22, 2011 at 4:02 AM
"Huzzah!"
Re: Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Link goofed off and used all his gold on a lottery ticket. He was very lucky to see he won. He was ripped off, though and was only given 5 more gold than he started off with

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:04 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."

That makes 255 G.

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:18 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."

So that means we all have 1 extra gold piece each? Sweet, I'll treasure this extra piece of gold with my life!

Now, if I had TWO extra gold pieces...

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:19 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

-5, due to the movie I went to. Now that I think about it, That was quite irresponsible of me. I'm sorry guys. Next time I'm taking JERSE. And COOL. Anyway, for now my IGN will be #2403, for reasons currently unknown to all but myself. I might reveal my true IGN later. Total gold: 250
MagicDoors said:
"Level one..."
"Level one?"
"LEVEL ONE?!"
Does that mean I get stats? :p

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:33 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I want to go to Herb village and train and junk. I am useless right now and the only person who attack stat is ireavelent.
I need to expand my potion and special powers, like Transformation potions and fox fire abilitiies

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:50 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I may not be able to use magic, but my awsome and wierd abilities make up for it. Right now I have two Yargesil Potions( they revive a party member fully in battle, Fully restores hit point outside battle, And Exp Potion, and
a Enigma Potion( The effect depends on the person) Only Have 5 crappy
green herbs, though.

Dec 22, 2011 at 4:55 AM
Discord Group Moderator

I made The Enigma and the Yargisil potions, but my Master(former) gave me the three exp potions and the herbs for pratice and study. I need glove and a IrE charm, which would protect me from Cold Iron and Exersisms.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:00 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

Oh, so this exp potion only works on trees? What my last post was trying to get across was the fact that NARSOGICDO prolly needs to give you permission to have such useful items at the very beginning. What this post is trying to get across is proper grammar and good spelling are appreciated everywhere.

EDIT: What this edit is trying to get across is NARSOGICDO should update more frequently.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:07 AM
Discord Group Moderator

True, but linkruler was able to do so, so I thought I could too.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

That was 5 gp that I took away from us, so it did nothing. Also, he used something he currently had to get it. That's different than having a ton of insanely useful potions with you. Also, you don't decide potion effects or the such, that's NARSOGICDO's job.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:16 AM
Discord Group Moderator

Suddenly, all my potion were stollen by Tingle, except my supple of Enigma Potion, which are homebrew and has a completely radom effect dependig on the person.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:20 AM
Discord Group Moderator

Well, I am a little inexperience. Try another one.

Dec 22, 2011 at 5:29 AM
Discord Group Moderator

*sigh*Guess they don't affect you, or my crappy herbmenship has gotten me again. You know? I going to let you have a taste of My secret special potion that my dad gave me: The Drought of Fortune, which works and Blesses the user of it with luck, which helps out in an adventure. I have a gallon of It, but I use it sparingly, for it is all I have. It also boosts certain attributes when ingested.

Dec 22, 2011 at 12:20 PM
Professional Whatever

MagicDoors chugs the entire supply.
"Delicious! And it seems to have given me 50 G!
But you all know that matter can't be created; this had to come from somewhere."
Gust loses 50 G...

I have to actually go to sleep, you guys. And school.

Dec 22, 2011 at 1:33 PM
"Huzzah!"

Link feels a strength in his legs, as he sees his hoodie emnating a mysterious glow. Link sprung up into the air. Link can now jump higher! (music plays) Link saw an odd house; completely abandoned as it was, Link sprung up onto the roof, went down the chimney, then an odd thing happened to him. As he tumbled out the door, he had a red hat, red clothes, a white strap-on beard, and black boots. He ran back into the house to find his hoodie and hat; the were gone. Link lost the ability to jump high

Status
Not open for further replies.