Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 1, 2012 at 4:20 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
No, I didn't realize that DUNC, as you know... YOU DIDN'T TELL ME, good cover up story. *eye roll* Hmph...
Use Black Arrow on the dummy and then auto-attack until it's HP reaches 0 (You know, assuming there's nothing dead around)
^What? Oh that... Oh no, that doesn't exist according to the GM, or were you too angry at me insulting your cover up story that you forgot to read the rest of the post? Incase you can't find the post it's right there^

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:23 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
hey hey don't get hostile
bad attitudes don't help anything.

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Mal, I will not allow links to TVTropes on my GAME. Remove it now. And really, you guys post so fast! It's hard to keep up!
Happy now Magic?

In case you missed my edit, here.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Malpercio walks through town, when suddenly, a bandit puts a cloth over his face! Malpercio faints!

"...

Wh...
Where am I...?"

He sees that bandit.
"Oh, you're awake. Good!
Well see here, this is the arena.
We're kind of... Underground, let's say.
We have three rules. The first is,
if you came here, you're either here for a fight or a job.
Number two, is that if you get a job, it will pay fair. We aren't criminals, after all! But, you can't leave until you do what you were told.
Número tres, if you fight and win, you get prize money and can either leave or have another fight. You can't leave unless you win a fight, though.
We have only one job available right now though. Medic.
Easy enough job, just heal up a fighter who lost their fight.
And remember, you can always come back here if you do your job right.
And of course, same goes for of you're a fighter. So what'll it be?"

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:28 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Sorry but I think he's gotten angry at me for his mistakes a few times now and this time he swore at me for it so... Gonna turn in for today.

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:32 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I didn't mean to hurt your feelings Qwexe. It's just annoying to do battles on my iPod.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Qwexe uses Black Arrow! 5 damage!
Dummy is totally gay for Qwexe.
Qwexe attacks repeatedly! 10 damage!

Enemy defeated! Gained 15 gold and 25 XP!
LEVEL UP! Gained 3 AGI and 5 SP. Max health increased by 1!

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:35 AM
Pirate Member
I don't think I can really do any healing per se, so what do you have in the way of fights?

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:41 AM
Ya I can kinda feel your pain, I'm on an IPod too (maybe that's why I'm in a bad mood) but my feelings *sob, sob* will be eternally hurt!

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:42 AM
Professional Whatever
Mal, I will not allow links to TVTropes on my GAME. Remove it now. And really, you guys post so fast! It's hard to keep up!
Happy now Magic?

:D
Perfect!

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:47 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Ooh, a fighter! I'd judge you at about Beginner... We have a novice Adventurer here, doesn't even have any skills. We'll put you with him. Oh yes, there is one more unofficial rule. No killing. WS have enough medics that we can heal the losers, but not many Black Cars come here nowadays. If you can get a Black Cat willing to restore someone for pay, go ahead and kill. "
-------------
Adventurer
Level 2
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
AGI: 2
HP: 11/11

Adventurer 11/11
Malpercio 11/11

Feb 1, 2012 at 4:52 AM
Pirate Member
Mal throws a Basic Destruction Potion and beats on the other guy until any more damage would kill him

Feb 1, 2012 at 5:05 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
Adventurer punches Mal! 1 damage! Malpercio throws BD Potion! 3 damage!
Adventurer and Malpercio get in a fistfight! 8 damage each!
Adventurer faints from exhaustion!
Malpercio wins! Gains 30 XP!
----------------
"Hey, good job out there! Here's 20 gold prize money! And here's a map to the Arena, in case you want to come back! Now what do you want to do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey, do you guys like the Arena? I wanted to try it out.

Also, I need some sleep. This also gives you some time to think of what to do next.
Godnight!(worst pun ever[I'm still using it])

Feb 1, 2012 at 5:53 AM
Pirate Member
It's interesting, and sounds like a great way to handwave grinding and earn money too
I think I'll fight again.

Feb 1, 2012 at 12:57 PM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Magic,do you hate tv tropes? If so, WHY? It is a great site that help me find this place and entertain me when I don't want to bother you. Gusts decides to go and watch Mal's fight. He brings his own food, for the prices here are outrageous.
Hopefully it will be good.

Feb 1, 2012 at 1:01 PM
How many exp to the next level Dunc? And it's a great idea, better than wandering forests (and by that I mean forests that wander of course).
Qwexe uses 4 SP on AGI and 1 on DEF
Qwexe feels confident after his battle with the dummy, but he feels like he still needs more training. He asks Angel if he can have another go at a dummy.

Feb 1, 2012 at 1:32 PM
"Huzzah!"
"Ooh, a fighter! I'd judge you at about Beginner... We have a novice Adventurer here, doesn't even have any skills. We'll put you with him. Oh yes, there is one more unofficial rule. No killing. WS have enough medics that we can heal the losers, but not many Black Cars come here nowadays. If you can get a Black Cat willing to restore someone for pay, go ahead and kill. "
-------------
Adventurer
Level 2
ATK: 4
DEF: 3
AGI: 2
HP: 11/11

Adventurer 11/11
Malpercio 11/11
I didn't even know there were black cars in this game. Oh well.
link sits down, waiting to fight. He feels confused, because he didn't remember sleeping. Was it an illusion from demon? He walks over to a window and sees a chest on the windowsill saying: To Link.
He opens it, and sees a shining red orb. got the =red orb= With no idea of what to do with it, link puts it in his hoodie pocket. It had to be useful somehow.

Feb 1, 2012 at 11:39 PM
Pirate Member
Magic,do you hate tv tropes? If so, WHY? It is a great site that help me find this place and entertain me when I don't want to bother you. Gusts decides to go and watch Mal's fight. He brings his own food, for the prices here are outrageous.
Hopefully it will be good.
Except you get shot on sight because outside food is more forbidden than killing half the audience.
Also it wasn't Lunar that got on my back about the TvTropes link(s)

Feb 2, 2012 at 3:19 AM
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
I didn't even know there were black cars in this game. Oh well.
link sits down, waiting to fight. He feels confused, because he didn't remember sleeping. Was it an illusion from demon? He walks over to a window and sees a chest on the windowsill saying: To Link.
He opens it, and sees a shining red orb. got the =red orb= With no idea of what to do with it, link puts it in his hoodie pocket. It had to be useful somehow.
There is no possible way I can think of what to say here. Just a suggestion: Give the orb to COOL.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another fight? Wonderful! There's a Defender here who's been waiting for a while. An intermediate, but you should be able to handle him.
-------------------
Defender
Level 3
HP:12
ATK:3
DEF:6

Malpercio 11/11
Defender 12/12
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Oh, well, you see Qwexe, this is the Training Room. Not the Grinding Room. You'll have to go out to train now. Come back when you're Level 5, and we'll talk."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
@windy This pretty much explains it.

Feb 2, 2012 at 3:44 AM
Qwexe goes out and looks for a store. He finds one and buys a Bronze dagger. Then he asks if there is anything he can help around with around the store to a storeclerk.

Feb 2, 2012 at 3:45 AM
"Huzzah!"
There is no possible way I can think of what to say here. Just a suggestion: Give the orb to COOL.
Actually, I was planning to do something with it.
It is an orb that contains the ability of fire, and link has to take it to a magic smith to turn it into an actual attack

Can I PLEASE get some training in now???

Feb 2, 2012 at 4:10 AM
Pirate Member
Mal sizes up his opponent, and wonders how exactly this is supposed to end up as anything but a stalemate, then considering that the Paradox potion he has might be useful here, but as an attack.
In other words, can I throw and use seemingly beneficial potions on an enemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.