Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 27, 2011 at 5:15 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: Adventurer's Forest Chapter 2: Herb Village

Sorry for this being so late guys, and I'm gonna be a jerk and turn in for the night after this post. Sorry, but I have work tomorrow.

Angel stirs. "Wh...Who are you? How do you know my name? Are you my executioner?"

Neshikuro spots Mal, and runs toward him.
"Hi there, are you an adventurer? May I join you? I'm new to adventuring, and I wanted to train with someone else before I go solo."
Mal agrees, and Kuro is added to team!
As they look for something to do/kill, Mal asks Kuro about hisself. Kuro explains that he was a fairly regular kid, but received swords training throughout his life. He was also related to the great Pigaro, so he already had some adventurer's blood in his veins. He only recently left the house and became an adventurer.

Pigaro, you start out at level 2 with 2 ATK, 2 DEF and 10 SP.

Dec 27, 2011 at 5:20 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

You anger me ManarSoors.
"Well, this may sound strange, but in another dimension, you are my instructor. As you can probably see, I am a Black Cat. I got here with a Dooe of Dimension. But really, what is this place?"

Dec 27, 2011 at 8:35 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

*hmmm hmmmm* While happiley taking the village's yearly tribute, you see those two in the distance. You ignore them, and go on to kitsune Grove, were the fox spirts lie. He goes there to stock up on some Items, such as potions and magical colthing thats more durable. While walking around and enjoying his day, he bumps into a kitsune. " Oh, so terribly sorry, won't you..." His train of thought derailed when he saw Gust, former adventer." WTF, Hows this possible? I supposed to be you, just incarnated in a diffrent form! Gust looks at him shocked as well. " This is beyond belief. I thought that by getting kicked out of the adventurers that all the crazy shit that befell me would end, but nooo. " They rubbed their head." I guess when I was created, that you were still inteaded to come back. The plans changed when it was cemmeted that I would be their rival. " So I got casted aside just like that?! My god, I thought he would be humble and let them have thier game in peace. But nooo. He had to replace me with a loser like you!" Gale narrowed his eyes. " Look, I only came he for some fun till the time were I was no longer needed. I would then finish my journy. I don't need someone call me a loser." They both sighed. Then came windsofwinds himself."You two, stop fighting. The more you talk, the greater things blure between you to. I don't want to end this amushing conversation, but I do not want to damage space and time anymore than I already have. Now leave each other alone before a paradox starts.He leaves then. They both said good bye and left. Gale makes note not to come to this particular village again. Gust slam his head into the wall and say," Magic, help all those poor saps against Gale. He's needs to be put in his place, and that's comming from me. Who would have though that I would say that he's a bigger in-game ass than me!" He hopes now he can live a peacefull life. And now here come Yami-chan and magic to wack us in the head for our plane faceplamness. I out of here. Good luck Gale!"No don't leave me! No, NOOOOOOO!" I pecede now to run away and hide from Yami-chan. " It just dawned on me that I just had a conversation with myselfs. If something didn't get messed up during that, this world must be more distorted rhan I thought... AH! Must run ran faster. My life deprnds on it!" I then carry out my plan, with Yami cursing at me with every bearth she had while try to bring me down so that she can end me." windsofwinds is going to pay, mark my words, for causing a mess like this!"

Dec 27, 2011 at 6:38 PM
Professional Whatever

Yeeeaaaaaah...right...

windsofwinds said:
*hmmm hmmmm* While happiley taking the village's yearly tribute, you see those two in the distance. You ignore them, and go on to kitsune Grove, were the fox spirts lie.

It's actually called Herb Village.

Dec 27, 2011 at 10:11 PM
"Huzzah!"

I just have to ask why windsofwinds is still posting on this thread when he said he was going to leave?
Though Link has been very patient with waiting for extra training, he begins to realize he's been sitting for about two days without doing ANYTHING!!!!!!! He waits through the continuous and vicious cycle we call time for more training, or a weapon of some sort so he can rejoin the others

Dec 27, 2011 at 11:21 PM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

Mal looks for something to kill, in an attempt to collect more bottles

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:09 AM
Discord Group Moderator
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"

I post here because I'm your skilless rival. How's the skill set going? The sooner I get a battle, the less you'll hear of me.
While waking up from an unpleasent nightmare, you hear something in the busses. You check it out, to find Mal hiding in. He procede to maim you. When he relises who hr's mauling, he tries to end me. I proptly grab him by the neck and stole his gold. " FUCK YOU. I do not have any skills yet, but you still attack me? You have no honer." You then kick his ass savagely. The mal is bleeding all over when you finished. " Now were even. I think I went overboard. Here's A Daimond bottle and two herbs and your gold back. Your lucky you only broke a arm and a leg." You precede to leave Mal, and you take one of his healing potions too, for some comp. Of coarse Mal would be a hero if I just let him end me. But no, I must live to make them suffer!

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:14 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator

linkruler said:
I just have to ask why windsofwinds is still posting on this thread when he said he was going to leave?

He's bad at keeping his word.

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:17 AM
Discord Group Moderator

Hello my new archenemy! I'm here because I'm there rival. Completely useless untill luner decides to put me into action, but rival I am, non of the less.

Dec 29, 2011 at 5:41 AM
"Huzzah!"

Well can you stop posting until Magicdoors gives the ok or not? It can get quite annoying.

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:24 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"

What's really annoying is the content. So seriously, please quit until we can get official confirmation you exist in a plot-relevant way.

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:05 PM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator

http://posatimage.org/image/9cdm7r85d/
Updated picture, courtesy of the great god MagicSoul.

I keep forgetting, where am I?
*reads last couple pages again
Oh right, I'm waiting for a reply from Angel. I will continue to do so.

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:06 PM
"Huzzah!"

So our new picture is a red x in a white square?

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:08 PM
Professional Whatever

Check my sig, the pic in there might work for you. If not then get off the 3ds.

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:10 PM
"Huzzah!"

MagicDoors said:
Check my sig, the pic in there might work for you. If not then get off the 3ds.

Dash is on the 3ds this time, and counting the one in your sig I already saw it

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:13 PM
Professional Whatever

I have a pie party in like half an hour.

Dec 29, 2011 at 6:17 PM
"Huzzah!"

Link and #2403 began following magicdoors to a pie party. At last, some decent food after a while.

Dec 31, 2011 at 2:23 AM
Professional Whatever

Sorree, hopefully I can play a little later.

Status
Not open for further replies.