Hina
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Albums About

• After a month of inactivity, I came back for a few hours... so if you want anything from me, there is a little time to do that. I'm doing rather okay, my life was pretty chaotic recently, but it got more stable these days... I think I'll visit the site sometimes, maybe once per month or two... I hope every one of you is doing well, too!
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Good to see you back, even if it is only for a little while. I hope everything is stable in your future!
    Hina
    Hina
    Thank you!
    Yeah, I hope so, too. Trying to make all my dreams come true, that's going to be tough... If I fail at that, though, I'd at least try to make that one certain person happy, at any cost.

I can't believe it's March already...
    Bye Randolf since I never got to say so. I only got to know you by lurking etc. but I liked you a lot. Have fun in the future.
    Hina
    Hina
    Goodbye, Kuro. I know we never really got to know each other well, but thanks...
    Have fun, too.
    Kuro
    Kuro
    :]
    Randolf, how did you make the melee weapon from HHS?
    Yinga
    Yinga
    "Goodbye"
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Yeah... I didn't see it... I feel horrible... Sorry...
    Hina
    Hina
    Don't worry about it, Bionic.

The melee weapon was pretty complicated and can't really be migrated between mods, sorry.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Oh your leaving?...
    Goodbye.
    My internet was off so I didn't get to see.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Good luck.
    You probably won't see this until you log back on but whatever.
    Hina
    Hina
    Thanks, knuckles. Best wishes to you, too.
    Those hacks in that thread (like the Exploding Star) can be used without asking, on the condition that people credit you, right?
    Hina
    Hina
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="Randolf" data-cid="198668" data-time="1423434649"><p>You don't have to credit me if you use those, I don't really care.
    </p></blockquote>
    Good night...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Good night, sweet prince. Sleep well. c:
    Hina
    Hina
    I thought the night was going to last longer...
    But here comes another day...
    Ah, a big mug of cappuccino in the morning... brilliant. Life isn't so bad at times.
    Can I please use <em class='bbc'>Love-Coloured Master Spark</em> and <em class='bbc'>Unova Route 10</em> in <em class='bbc'>Lunar Shadow</em>?
    I am... flippin'... dead.
    Hina
    Hina
    I went to the church in the morning. After leaving I wanted to go home, because why not. I started the scooter and headed towards home. After 200-300 metres I noticed something was wrong. I got a flat tyre... and I had to push that darned machine for nearly four kilometres back home! The temperature was negative, but why not make it worse? My shoe broke on the way back, making my "hero's trial" even worse. After nearly <em class='bbc'>an hour</em> of pushing that thing (through the snow... the traffic is low on Sunday mornings and the snow lies on the road; also, why follow the roads, I also had to go off the road for some time) I got home. I fell on the bed and died.
    That - was not a good way to start a Sunday.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    O_O Wow.
    That was definitely a terrible day.
    Hm, so I got a quite interesting game on my Android phone. It's nice, and everything... but somehow I feel uncomfortable that the main female character (she's a ghost, apparently, and goes everywhere with me) keeps calling me "Master". I mean, it's not bad, because I care for her and stuff, but I'd really prefer if it was possible to become "friends" rather than "a master and a servant". Maybe it's just me, though... I'm weird, I guess. *shrug*
    Hina
    Hina
    That's quite good to hear.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Yeah that is good to hear.
    Hina
    Hina
    From the wiki:
    "Mira is your best friend and an old mirror's spirit. She accompanies you wherever you go commenting on events and giving contextualizing information about deamons and their background. She also informs you about messages from the Ghost Agency.

She is shy, very polite and believes in the good of all earthly and spiritual beings. She took a fancy to ninja deamons and is generally speaking quite liked by other spirits."

She's really a nice character.
    I was doing a sword-only run in HHsR and I died on the bird flight due to the inability to shoot. Darn.
    BLink
    BLink
    I remember doing a Swordless run of LoZ *shudders at the mere impossible-ness of getting the wand with only 8 bombs*
    Okay, I guess it's time to finally say it. I don't take any more ASM requests. Thank you for listening, have a nice day.
    Hina
    Hina
    @Kim: I will still do everything I promised to do before that status was posted.

@COOL: Well, I was never flooded so much... It's seems like becoming more popular has its costs. I hope I'll be able to hide into the shadows once again.
    If you need something, though, I'll try to help you. I don't know much theory, though, I just... understand it?
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I see. You got overwhelmed with requests...
    Hina
    Hina
    Kind of.
    I'm also <del class='bbc'>lazy and selfish</del> having some difficulties with some things right now, and I don't really have enough time to think about these.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…