cultr1
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Lol probably tomorrow though, since I'm still rendering the vid from the boss rush (syncing the audio to the vid and the vid is being compressed too, instead of being 1 gig in size).
    I have most of them as mp3's myself, but not uploaded.

Do you think I should include on the downloads page a zip file containing all the music used as mp3s?
    It takes practice, but it's because i use a keyboard.

My right hand goes on the z and x keys, and my left on the arrow keys (makes me cross my hands but they work better this way since my left is used to controlling movement from all the other games I've played with a controller). Spamming the shoot key isn't really that hard, but it is a bit bad for the wrist if I do it too frequently.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?yngdwucnukh
    It took me a couple days to compose, the hardest part with making any song is getting started for me. But once you have that first little bit, well it isn't too hard to build upon.

Also I just did a speedrun of the boss rush mod (non-stop). It was hard-ish, mostly because it puts my wrist in danger. Going to upload it to youtube once camstudio finishes saving the .avi (which is taking awhile....).
    Do you think I have time to read every word in the thread?
    I surf teh interwebz at 2 000 000 000 miles a second. I don't have time to spare, I'm busy disintegrating and creating black holes.
    But really, I tend to do that on similar threads. Like in the two threads "Define This!" and "Questions and answers," where I fucked up like three times.
    It's alright now, I fixed the post and you're allowed to call me an retard.
    Because you didn't go to "Edit Your Details" under User CP? Because someone changed the requirements? Because you have to press Z or R twice? I dunno. A mod would be a better person to ask.
    Weel, I just disabled the exp gain of the exp crystals, and instead made them call a TSC event stored in head.tsc. from there, I just used seriousfaces money scripts, which are pretty damn brilliant.

You want specifics on the asm portion? ask in a thread.
    I don't know, it's all speculation.
    Plus last cave was supposed to be the "last level", so it isn't like he could've put much on the balcony after he made the last cave.
    There probably could be a correlation, but it'd all be speculation.
    My guess is that wind fortress was the original balcony, and that balcony was planned to be it's own level/area, but then he cut it out for reasons unknown to us.
    That's part of the reason why I mixed the 2 together. They're pretty much in exactly the same key. (Fmaj7, Gmaj/Emin7)
    http://psycle.wikia.com/wiki/Quick_Tutorial
    This is the tutorial that I largely followed and teached me the basics. It's not too different from using orgmaker once you get used to it really.
    And your second question I don't understand.
    which tune did you change the key of to make it sound perfect?
    That part. Clarify please.

[Edit]: Also, "kaze no toride" (wind fortress) was its japanese name, but "gamimimi..." was its org's name.

The problem is the japanese name is in hiragana, so it's just phonetic. It can mean many things depending on how you kanji-ize it (like when it's written as "風邪の鳥で" it means "bird flu"). Wind fortress is just more or less the translation that makes the most sense.

I don't even want to translate gamimimi, but when I did I got things like "Paper Hearing", "Ear Hair", "God Heard" or "Mimi god". I have no clue for that one, but I like the last one the best.
    Yes, however I fail to see the point of that.

Since there's the event <ESC, you can always just return the player to the title screen whenever you want.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…