KetchupDEF
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• I don't think Kishi Bashi will recapture the magic of Sonderlust in an album ever again quite like that..... And I think I've come to terms with that now.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Sonderlust is a great album that I constantly forget exists. I can't explain it. It's never on my mind unless I stumble upon it accidently in my library, but every time I listen I agree it's among the greats.
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    It's kinda sad that he moved to a different style for his most recent peice and this is all we're going to get like this.
    An FC is not an OC. An FC is not an OC. An FC is not an OC. An FC is not an OC. An FC is not an OC.
    Today is a tribute to that puff of camels that baby Toroko took.
    Serri
    Serri
    Hello everyone, my name is Arthurplier.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Toroko gained her addiction from stealing Marlboro's from Jenka.
    1. Just beat my first play through of Death's Gambit. The gameplay was on point and it had some really good mechanics, but the story was a little lacking and it felt like it was lacking a lot of substance. The cinematic value was pretty good though (such as the voice acting and the art).
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    2. Not sure about how they handled the pixel art scaling and not having it to a fixed resolution. But the bosses were pretty good and there was a decent amount of challenge in there and it was just fun to play. 6.9/10 imo. it was worth dropping 4 bucks on sale.
    I slowly grow less and less interested with twitter.
    Suote
    Suote
    Hmm, really? I'm no Twitterer, but that place has always seemed less like something to gain and lose interest in, and more like a rapidly-growing volcano that you only go anywhere near because everyone else is there too. You want to meet with those you care about, but it's littered with holes leading to Degeneracyland, and constantly erupts to throw flames in your face.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    yeah everybody on twitter is a smooth brain
    it's a good art portfolio though; but everybody on there only wants to get popular by posting thomas the train smut art
    KetchupDEF
    KetchupDEF
    Cyber, I have never seen that in the art community or ever heard of it until now. How do you even follow?
    Can we all just appreciate the pure big brain move the site admins did in adding picture in profile posts to drive activity?
    Serri
    Serri
    They added picture posting back, you mean. It was very easy to do back then during the IPBoard days, as well as meme around by posting some HTML code for profile posts. It was the move to XenForo that removed that entirely (though oddly enough, other forum sites kept that intact with XF). So it's pretty cool to see that feature come back.
    unknown.png
    this change was a mistake
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    Oh god why. Images are too strong for the profile post domain.
    Go watch the sonic movie if you are a fan of the franchise. Its worth the money and time.
    Flake
    Flake
    Yeah, I heard it's pretty good, however I don't think it's my kind of movie.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…