JetHawk95
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, thanks for your comment on Invisible Hell! I noticed it a little late, but it`s much appreciated.
    Why do you keep wanting to use my orgs D: ?
    I mean it's great that you find them nice, but that org's used (briefly) in my mod, and if people start associating that org with your title screen well then there's likely to be confusion (as far as ownership of the org goes).
    Plus there was no formal asking for use D: .

I guess you can use it but I expect some crediting.
    hrm.
    I recommend that when you release sonic story, not calling it the final version, so you can still improve on it and such.
    Well, technicially it's not my remix, I converted it to an org though. It's unfinished btw. If you want you can use it, but I didn't made it, I just sequenced it.
    I'm actually re-recording it now. I wasn't really satisfied with the performance of it, and there were a few sections in the music which I made unnecessarily difficult, so I modified those. I'll post an updated version of it as well as an updated version of Soldier's Prayer later this week.

And I like your title.
    Yeah unfortunately of all the sonic orgs I have (about three-four) the one I CAN'T let you use is the Sunset one, since if you read the description of that video....
    Fixed the organya file that was in the old version of my mod of cavestory, WTF-story.
    So yeah, it's currently being used in my mod and therefore I will not give ya that one. I can give you the other three though, if you want.
    Something really wierds just happened

I imported the new sonic sprite with out adding the C pixel requirement and the game runs fine

cant be right...

So i go and edit the title scren pbm save it without adding the C pixel requirement

game runs...

the only thing im doing is ive got sues workshop open with the game in it.

So if you edit your sprites while sues workshop is editing your game and then
    you run the game, theres no problems

Try it

weel, if you're still using my hacked version, I removed the (c)pixel requirement already.
    By Last Christmas, do you mean...this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsAtRKrbB8w
    Anyhow, I am busy since right before Christmas break I have all these projects and exams coming up...however, if you want to look for metal versions of Christmas songs (might have vocals or not), I highly recommend you look up a band called Trans-Siberian Orchestra. Hope it helps!
    Okay then, to reiterate:
    - Echoes in the Dark would not make sense with a brightly colored album cover, hence azure resonance.
    - Since you copied the text of my post with the songlist, and not the bbcode, and hence formatting, it looks awful. To fix this, quote my post, and copy the bit with the songlist. Then, paste that in your post.
    - It's not nice to take something without asking, but whatever, you can use it.
    jet: quote my post, plox, and cut out the unneccesary bits, probably including the [ quote] thingers. just for proper formating, ya know.
    that.
    very, very please.

also, the reason I did azure resonance instead of echoes in the dark was because the former actually fit with what I made, whereas echoes in the dark is a whole different mood.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…