Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Can't say I was expecting to expecting to stay up all night (on a school night, no less) in an 8 hour long call with @duncathan and @Polaris. It was really quite special though, and those two were a lot of fun to talk with, especially because we don't talk nearly enough. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to figure out how I'm going to last another 9 hours at College on zero hours of sleep :D
    I had a good time during the Modfest. 5+ hours of goofs, surprises, and plenty of emojis. For anyone interested in trying out the EMOJI GAME, I'll link it here. BIG SHOUTOUTS to my partner @2DBro for sharing the same vision as me and helping me craft a short, excellent masterpiece.
    Finished replaying Pokémon BW1 after several years of thinking it was bad but now I have seen the light. If you think Gen 5 is bad compared to the rest of the series FIGHT ME
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Yeah no I can see the merit behind the system. It's not TERRIBLE, and it definitely helps keep you from getting too overpowered. It was just a massive pain when I was doing a Nuzlocke of Black 2. Spent so much time getting new Pokemon up to speed and every unfortunate loss meant loads more grinding.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    The exp scaling in gen 5 barely made a difference because pretty much everything was given higher base exp, along with as you said Audinos being everywhere and getting a Lucky Egg shoved right in your face. It has always been easier to blow through the games with a single overpowered thing than to try to make a "proper" team, I guess that's why GF finally gave up and just started giving exp to everything.

But yeah gen 5 was great, it was a genuine breath of fresh air and was what gen 4 should have been right from the start. I'm so glad we got at least one generation of fully animated sprites before they went entirely 3D.
    FortniteLover2
    FortniteLover2
    gen 5 is pretty good. Still nowhere near gen 4 or gen 2 tho
    Hey there TPcool, still got that Curly keychain? I've got a business transation to propose to you!
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I'm really sorry! @Hax4Ever actually contacted me yesterday about trading. You should ask in the CS Switch thread, maybe somebody else would be willing to.
    Hey man, I haven't been super active here lately and I forgot to message you, but I was thinking about you yesterday. Happy belated Pi Day!
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    It wasn't Pie Day yesterday though.
    kira
    kira
    Yeah, but I was still thinking about you because I was thinking about how you should buy me duck
    Hey man, I haven't been super active here lately and I forgot to message you, but I was thinking about you yesterday. Happy belated birthday!
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    hey thanks a lot man! great to see you around still hayden.
    Have you heard what happened with Shmork this time? I'd normally post it here, but uh you'll see it when you find out
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    I haven't... but I just searched it up real quick and now I'm now disgustedly curious. Where can I find more about the supposed logs? Are they even legal?? ? ?
    ElecMaw
    ElecMaw
    You'd probably find them in websites that specialize in drama, rn the evidence is being spread around like wildfire so it shouldn't take too long to find
    I'd probably not recommend reading the logs like ever for sanity reasons, I'm just going to pretend they didn't exist and move on
    :smiling_imp: :eggplant: :sweat_drops:
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    :regional_indicator_s: :regional_indicator_h: :regional_indicator_u: :regional_indicator_t:
    :regional_indicator_t: :regional_indicator_h: :regional_indicator_e:
    :regional_indicator_f: :regional_indicator_u: :regional_indicator_c: :regional_indicator_k:
    :regional_indicator_u: :regional_indicator_p:
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    :no_entry_sign: :regional_indicator_u:
    Polaris
    Dude are you like, a goblin version of Tornado Man or something?
    kira
    kira
    What's "the Ability Flame Body"? And how does it make Eggs hatch faster? I don't have any chickens or other animals that lay eggs, but that sounds interesting. Although, wouldn't making eggs hatch faster be unhealthy for the animal inside? It doesn't seem like a very good idea.
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    SeasonsOfDestiny
    Think of it as an incubator, only alive.
    kira
    kira
    Huh. Interesting. Don't think I'd use it if I ever owned any birds, but it is a cool idea.
    I must admit that I find this subject a little overblown and long-running, but it isn't directed towards me so that's fine! Still, when I saw it in that Cracker Barrel in Indiana, near midnight and coming home from the longest vacation I've ever enjoyed, I couldn't help but...stare, as it embraced me with its presence, perched on the mouth of the world like a long forgotten but benevolent king: http://i.imgur.com/muVPxy5.jpg
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Cheerwine. The most beautiful soda in the world.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    haha trust me man, if i could get rid of some of these overused jokes i would do it in a heartbeat.

but that's awesome! did you get a chance to try it, or did you simply bask in its long, bubbly gaze? don't believe the hype, it's literally just ginger ale!!
    Polaris
    Polaris
    I got to look at it for a combined total of 5 seconds before being distracted by the world's cutest (?) piggy bank: http://i.imgur.com/LHB11UY.jpg

As I was asked not to buy the world's cutest piggy bank, it's probably just as well that I didn't even bring up buying it or any of the other funky old soda on sale! (I do like ginger ale, so I probably would have enjoyed it assuming it was still carbonated.) Though I could not take these wonders, their memory lives on as a reminder of the haven that is Cracker Barrel and its great food and excellent goods. :3

I sometimes feel like a bit of an uptight grump for not really appreciating the modern memery of today's society, so the sober report of a man near the heart of that pulse lightens my mood even if I'm still probably really uptight. ^_^
    Aar
    Aar
    so that's what shmorky was talking about on twitter
    Noxid
    Noxid
    shame how that all ended up tbh.
    Tpcool
    Tpcool
    Ooh yeah man I saw that a few days ago. Crazy stuff. I even went through that whole thread someone linked in the comments, and there's just so much stuff hidden beneath the surface. So is it not true that shmorky moved to Missouri or something like that? I thought at least that part was true. Either way it's all pretty wacky.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…