JetHawk95
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• What

StereoPixel plays Cave Story? I found out about you from your sonic related music and I never knew you were the host of the second remix project .o.
    It's been a long long time since I logged on here, Everyone okay?
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    @mckgamer Hey thanks :) It'd be hard to imagine living without modern technology... I mean knowing that a massive storm is coming and being prepared is a game changer. Or at least it gives people a fighting chance!
    JetHawk95
    JetHawk95
    How did it go? Are you okay X-Calibar? and hey guys :p
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    The power and internet has been restored!
    And I'm alive, thanks ;) A bunch of trees fell making a huge mess... and we lost power for a few... But, compared to other areas this was nothing. ...But now I can finally get my Cave Story fix in...

cstsf Ahhhh, that's the st uff
    I appear to have double posted a new thread in the game development forum, Could a MOD remove one please, I'm ever so sorry
    Xemous
    Xemous
    can you not delete them yourself?
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    GIRakaCHEEZER
    I think the ability for users to delete threads was removed, intentionally. Could be too easily abused.
    good to see ya round bud, how's things been goin?
    JetHawk95
    JetHawk95
    Things are great man. Sorry I went quite for like 4 years, I'll be on here a lot more now to help people with there music and graphical stuff and mingle back into the community, Glad to see youv'e come so far and developed lots of new apps, The boosters lab app is absoloutely awesome!
    Hey jethawk. I have been listening to the songs your making for the sonic edge of darkness fan game. And must say that all of the songs i heard where great!

P.S: If you get the chance tell them you know a guy who would love to beta test the game.

Somewhat important: One of the songs for the fan game is called invincable. I assume you meant invincible
    Jethawk, you can't just cuss out other members. That's flaming, and then I have to get involved and it's no fun for anybody.
    Hey, cool down. What the hell did I do? I was only trying to start a conversation jeez man.
    Oh god not that. WHY?!?! why did she go, why? *Goes in a corner and rocks back in forth in the fetal position*
    I would like to notify readers of Cave Story 2: Rise of the First Son, that I am starting it up again, and I have told my family to remind me of it everyday whenever they get a chance. I have even made an outline, and would like to say sorry for acting the way I did.
    Not too too different. The largest shock was the food, which was (IMO) much worse :$
    On the other hand though, British humor is fantastic and there are so many cool things up that way; I'd totally do it again given the chance.
    Hey buddy it's Lace.
    Yeah, I was just in England (walked the Hadrian's wall path); wish I could've caught you while I was there, but we were super tight on time. :[
    Happy belated birthday!
    This is the last week of the tourney, so if you want to play at all this is the last chance. Things are a bit different this week too; it's a time attack, so you'll only have to learn five minutes of the game at once. Noxid explains it here.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…