Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Starting to feel way less sick now, and with that, I already notice I am way more active in the way of doing things in general.
    Having fever for 3 days and then suddenly I catch a cold. Life can be hard sometimes.
    Raus
    Raus
    "Life is brutal and full of zasadzkas."

And godspeed to your recovery! c:
    Tfw Cave Story folder(AKA the folder where I keep CS-related stuff) is more than 700mb.
    Xemous
    Xemous
    my cave story folder is like a gig or so in unfinished mods
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Mine's 3 gigs, 2 of which is from the mods folder so it's not artificially inflated
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    5. Most of it is Dust stuff though, but 1 GB is of other mods though.
    Don't you hate it when there are two games that are equally interesting to you but you can only get one of them, leading to some dilemma? Oof...
    Raus
    Raus
    Get a bank account, and connect it to PayPal. And magically poof! The power of the interwebs is in your hands...!
    Mint
    Mint
    Hmm, i should take a look at that sometime then.
    I mean, i already have a bank account, so yeah...
    Mint
    Mint
    So, interesting stuff happend:
    A few weeks ago, I finally decided to go for Terraria(which is, by the way, better than I expected) and leave some 10€ extra on steam should a sale/something interesting pass by.
    Then the Square Enix sale from last weekend passed by, which allowed me to buy ffxiii-2.
    Problem was, the game seemed to have major fps issues (or at least the steam port did, and my system might also just not be good enough) so that was really disappointing.
    This caused me to request a refund (which was successful), so I decided to buy FFIII while the Square Enix sale was still on.
    It's interesting how things can turn out, and I'm ok with the result.
    Expect a small Color Story update today or tomorrow that'll fix quite some issues, it'll also include yet another secret that nobody will likely find.
    Mint
    Mint
    Also yes Color Story already had a secret all this time, although it's kinda hard to find.
    Tbh I don't know how to work with GMod, it's just basicly me messing around with random stuff. That's why good guides are needed for some things.
    Mint
    Mint
    LUA? Sure, I have a little experience with that.
    I'll look at that when I have time.
    Mint
    Mint
    Hm, there seems to be a lot to read about, including classes and stuff...
    Looks like It'll take a while till I figured everything out, it probably gets harder since I can't look up the properties of all the objects and stuff.
    Oh well, eventually I'll get the hang of it.
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    I just download a crapton of stuff from the workshop invite some friends on my server and screw around. One time we made Kim Jong-un run like sonic by attatching thrusters to all of his limbs. My friend had the biggest laughing fit I had ever seen him had.
    Nice comments. ^_^
    Raus
    Raus
    I just noticed how your responses to profile posts have been one or two words. Not like there's anything wrong with that,,, just pointing it out. :b
    Mint
    Mint
    Really? I never noticed that to be honest.
    Whatever the case, thanks.
    Everytime I learn how to work with certain things(mostly scripting-related things) it really feels like a whole new world opens up to me, and I often get a lot of fun out of experimenting with such things.
    Raus
    Raus
    Who doesn't? Everything is a joy when you get to know it, even things like Dwarf Fortress.
    Mint
    Mint
    I suppose it's just the joy of doing new things.
    Tfw your save file for FFVII disappears no reason. Welp, that's about 40 hours to waste.
    Mint
    Mint
    Welp, I found some save files online and used a tool to set it a bit of the same as my old file, hooray.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    @Kenzo_ITC: 600+ hours on Pokemon Silver for me. What version of Pokemon did you lose your save file on?
    Kenzo_ITN
    Kenzo_ITN
    @andwhyisit it was White 2, good thing I didn't start EV and IV training till X and Y. Otherwise I would of been really pissed.
    I randomly got inspired to make a horror cs mod. I'd actually consider making but I suck at <ANP, so yeah...
    Contactless transactions (aka transactions with credit cards by holding it by a scanner) apparently now allows for contactless pickpocketing thats even harder to detect. I won't be sitting next to strangers for a while.
    Noxid
    Noxid
    - cardholders have zero liability for contactless payments
    - the effective range is within several centimetres, so they'd need to hold it against your ass for about 10 seconds
    - a $50 transaction limit

I think it's fine
    Mint
    Mint
    I think the limit here is 25€, but it's still better to avoid such a thing.
    Captain Fabulous
    Captain Fabulous
    that's why you always keep your credit card in your shoe
    Tfw you beat a tough boss in a RPG and then immediately go game over because you encounter something that you can't run away from before being able to save.
    Kenzo_ITN
    Kenzo_ITN
    Damm, which RPG's you talking about?
    The only RPG'S i've played, are ones that let you save in the menu
    Mint
    Mint
    Final Fantasy VII, where saving was only possible at save points and the world map.
    Am I the only one who couldn't access the forums until like a quarter ago?
    Mint
    Mint
    Also the newest profile posts page doesn't work.
    Raus
    Raus
    A couple other people had noticed, me too.
    [Yes, I know this is a late response ^.^; ]
    Parkraft123
    Parkraft123
    install it on every computer at your school
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    If only I could. Stupid chromebooks.
    Mint
    Mint
    @mckgamer actually it should be possible for me to make it bounce like a superball or something but I will need some time to make sure nothing gets misalinged what could move the window out of the screen.

Also:I'm still checking if I can get it to move back to the starting position should the window get paused and gets misalinged, and then I'll put up a download link for it should anybody want it.
    I should already warn that it's made for 1366x768 screens, although it's very easy for me to make a version for larger resolutions.
    Also no I'm not going to add paddle windows that would allow you to play Pong with your screen.
    I don't know why or how but I am actually working on something that moves around and bounces off the edge of the screen.
    This hype about low-quality cs mods reminded me of that version of monostory I have yet to finish, which included just black and white instead of simple greyscale. I guess it's for the best to wait till this is over should I every finish it.
    Jade
    Jade
    call me up if you need any help with that.
    Aar
    Aar
    i thought the low quality stuff was cool until everyone started doing it
    mckgamer
    mckgamer
    Aar you a hipster or something? (pun intended)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…