Mint
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Kinda hyped for the TFH update, I'm less hyped about the dicks fucking around in the new stage (that apparently is aiming to be difficult) to make things impossible.
    Is scamming, making use of confidence tricks or something related okay when done for a good cause, like for a donation to poor people or something?
    funwillfunwill
    funwillfunwill
    No. Why not just say "Hey this poor guy needs money can you donate?" Because lets say you said "I'll donate this money to the study of why the Holocaust didn't happen." Then a bunch of neo-nazis would be pretty pissed off at you when you didnt do anything with that money.
    Mint
    Mint
    Oh, I totally forgot about the Hoodster.
    Some random guy
    Some random guy
    It depends on what you call a "good cause". In mose cases yes, but certain ones can be debatable.
    Truth to be told, I might have a tiny eating problem. Then again, maybe not.
    I just finished making a second demo for Color Story, check the last post at the mod's thread for more details.
    Jpzarde
    Jpzarde
    Haven't played this yet, so I'll do just that once I get home.
    Happy not-Thanksgiving to me (And about anybody who isn't American or lives in America).
    Mint
    Mint
    Then again, there IS a thing here at 5 December.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Hooray! I shall celebrate in typical not-Thanksgiving fashion. :p
    Tfw you want a platform the player already passed to disappear when encountering a certain boss, and accidently remove the platform under the player. Not the best thing to happen when the platforms are above Death Spikes.
    I finally went ahead and started working on my currently unnamed new mod after a few months; I finished the first room, made it possible to skip the starting dialog, did some graphics and trying to figure out again how to save with OllyDbg. It feels great to finally start working on it again, I might release a demo when I got a few rooms done.
    I hoped making that .org I mentioned a few days ago would inspire me to continue my new mod I started months ago. It didn't.
    Decided to give Windows 10 one more chance. I hope the menus don't break this time. Or it's gonna be 7 again.
    andwhyisit
    andwhyisit
    Plus the force-reboot "feature" is downright annoying.
    X-Calibar
    X-Calibar
    @andwhyisit - That "feature" was the worst! Back with Windows 7, it would automatically reboot if you delayed it long enough or missed the popup... Fortunately there was a registry edit that prevented that... At least they don't seem to do that with Win 10 pro.
    As for Metro apps... I think it was all geared towards tablets, and mobile devices with limited space. Win 10 kind of did away with those full screen apps. Funny enough though, I came to like the full-screen start menu better than either Win 7 or 10's.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    I just never used it.
    Trying to make a .ORG where Gestation and FFIII's altar cave are a little combined.
    Tfw you can't share 3ds friend codes on Miiverse but can friend random people on it and voice chat on Smash for Wii U.
    Nintendo just released a awful new system for the 3ds to add small pictures (called badges or something) to use the excess space on your home menu. first of all, it really looks like Nintendo is desperate for money and starts to scam, secondly, it includes special icons for build-in software(camera,config etc.), which somehow made this happen: http://i.imgur.com/zhRklj5.jpg
    Mint
    Mint
    It was supposed to be nintendo 3ds sound with a Luigi on the icon, not a random game.
    Aar
    Aar
    why did it need such a lengthy fucking tutorial
    Maybe I should once make an "Playlist" Orgayana viewer and put it some nice ORGs I like sometime... It's not like it's that hard once you get used to ResHacker I guess...
    Jade
    Jade
    Java OrgView can do that I think.
    We don't do halloween here, but we have something here where childeren sing instead of trick&treating... and lanterns instead of costumes. The childeren who sing of course get candy. And we of course get the leftovers.
    Mint
    Mint
    I forgot to mention that that tradition is today on 11/11 instead of 31/10 like halloween.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…