knuckles5577
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• How does everyone put their "custom member title"?
    Random-storykeeper
    Random-storykeeper
    Make 250 posts. You also have to have been registered for a certain amount of time, but I can never remember the exact amount. A few months, give or take, is my guess.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Oh. I've been on here for a little more than a year, but I've only made 125 posts.
    Thanks.
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="knuckles5577" data-cid="196762" data-time="1420330712"><p>What do I do when doukutsu assembler says</p></blockquote>Not sure if you're trying to install the EQJ command I mentioned or something else entirely, but just in case you weren't aware, <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/topic/5259-quick-moddinghacking-answers-thread/?p=196667' class='bbc_url' title=''>I made a reply two minutes before you did</a> which said you don't need to worry about installing the EQJ hack anymore. I assumed you saw it, but given that you haven't acknowledged it, I'm lead to believe otherwise...
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    You'd have to manually insert the code via Ollydbg and fill any remaining commands in that section with NOPs.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Okay but I tried that with <XXI and it didn't quite work... I actually would like to replace "<UNJ", since no one knows it does.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Oh well. You've helped me somewhat. I'll mess with it until I've figured it out.
    Looks like I've been gone for awhile... I haven't been able to get on my computer so my mod's progress is frozen until I can.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    My computer isn't broke and it's not a virus either. It's really because I need a new one and I've been so busy so I don't have the time to anything with it.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    to do anything with it. (correction)
    I've gotten more progress on my mod done... taking a break.
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    I'm pretty sure that one of the flags that get toggled in the trade is what controls it later on.

For some reason flag 721 is in my head... Though that most likely isn't it.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    Hmm I might try that.
    I haven't been on my computer in a awhile so I haven't been able to continue working on my mod. but I'm going to try to get some work in today and possibly release a demo by today or tommorrow.
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I need to stop setting dates for myself.
    I'll try to get it done soon but I shouldn't promise anything. I'm just making myself rush.
    I've been so lazy with my mod... .-. I barely have any time to do it and I usually spend the time I do have to do other things. :/
    EnlightenedOne
    knuckles5577
    knuckles5577
    I'm going to try to do more... It's just hard to get into it. When I first thought of this, I was excited. Now when I'm doing the work, it's boring.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…