Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• YOUR SIGNATURE IS 0/10 FUCKING RETARDED FIX IT RIGHT NOW
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Ok...
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Dafuq was I on when I made that sig? I really need to sleep more than 3 hours a day on average...
    My computers colors got messed up, so all mod development has to be slowed down to whenever I get an hdmi cord. Sorry.
    Spirit
    Spirit
    how do you mess your computers colours up
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    The screen is inverted, and in a darker shade.
    I was just wondering if someone could patch the <MIM command to before story's current version, which I will post at 3:20. I rreally need it for the Comma side of the story, and I can't seem to figure it out.
    I'm starting to think that the Before Story Project was a bit ambitious for me. I will stop developement for now, but when I have became better at modding, I will continue the project. I will finish this mod, as it requires better modding skills than I have right now, I will need to practice with developing smaller mods than the main project. Thanks for all the support, and note that this mod will still be worked on, just not with any public updates. I will work on it as I make my modding skills more polished.
    I have the feeling that nobody cares about my mod because of how dumb it was in the beginning...
    EnlightenedOne
    EnlightenedOne
    First impressions definitely matter here.

Some of the modders who've been here awhile (one of them being me) have even gone the route of not releasing a mod until it's completely done/reaches an important milestone. You really don't get much input that route, but it sure stands out once you FINALLY finish it.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    If only news got out on how much less shitty it is now, then I could get more input. I can't do much on pleasing the people if they don't tell me what would make it better.
    Aar
    Aar
    So you're telling me that if I play your mod again I won't be disgusted
    I think I caused an inspirational explosion with the release of my mod, breaking the dam of welled up ideas everyone has kept from the world. That or I just came in at the right time.
    I think I caused an inspirational explosion with the release of my mod, breaking the dam of welled up ideas everyone has kept from the world. That or I just came in at the right time.
    Is there a prank in which no one responds to me? I'm getting kinda' frustrated.
    Polaris
    Polaris
    That's simply how forums go, I believe.
    Bionicobot
    Bionicobot
    Oh, so that's it. I get it now
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…