DoubleThink
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• I need help. I'm trying to register an account under the name "EnderDave" (my youtube channel name) and it has been taken by another user. This user has not been active for over 2 years and if it's okay and if you can, i'd like to change my name to that user. ( <a href='http://www.cavestory.org/forums/index.php?/user/3479-enderdave/' class='bbc_url' title=''><a href="http://www.cavestory...3479-enderdave/" rel='nofollow external' class="su_links">http://www.cavestory...3479-enderdave/</a></a> )
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    I figured something out; let me know if you get an email somewhere about a second name change here because I think the other account might have been yours anyway.
    EnderDave
    EnderDave
    I didn't get anything. but thank you very much nonetheless.
    Who changed S. P. Gardebiter's name back to ShInInG PhAnToM and then to Adolf K., and Ralren's name to Obonga? Did they both request this?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    I am in the process of figuring this out myself
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Guess I should follow this up

andy, yes
    Are you going to update the Quicky Guide thread, or should I make a new topic entirely?
    For god's sake, DoubleThink. Give Desu her PMs back already or I will be mildly upset with you. Surely whatever she did to have it disabled is long past by now...
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh, silly IPBoard. We could make a webcomic out of the misadventures we've had with you. -.-
    Sue Sockymodo
    Sue Sockymodo
    I don't think any of you want me to have PMS back...lol

Well it looks like my inbox was full? So maybe that's why. Haha...:I I had so much stuff in there
    Polaris
    Polaris
    Oh...right. Inboxes being full is a thing that can happen. o.o
    I think dunc meant that they were backseat moderating and also helping to deviate from the topic
    My bad, I didnt think I was going that far tbh I just thought that I should explain myself for wanting him banned but I guess I have been pushing it lately
    Windsofwinds believes that he didn't deserve his second ban, and would like to talk about it.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Jesus christ does everyone here still talk to this guy?

Simple answer: No. The only reason he got a second ban was because Noxid undid his first one, meaning the original still holds. If you like, you can refer this update back to Winds, who can then re-refer it to you to refer to Noxid, who will then refer it to me, where the answer will still be No.
    >Why
    Because I don't enjoy making bad decisions.
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    All right, I'll tell him that if I see him again.
    Are you able to move topic subscribers from one topic to another? I'd like those subscribed to the "Ideas and development" Jenka thread to be subscribed to the "2nd Demo" thread for convenience.
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    Interesting proposition. Unfortunately it looks as though I can only remove all followers, not transfer them.
    Is it possible to view the different IP addresses that have logged into a single account?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    In the morning
    HaydenStudios
    HaydenStudios
    Hey, sorry if I come across as impatient, but I think you might have forgotten...
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    It does indeed look like the HUE threads were posted from another connection. It would help if he knew who might have done it, or how someone could have accessed his account.

(Note that this still doesn't mean he'll be let back in.)
    So I know that there's not always a notice on a user's post when they're warned, and there are plenty of warnings/infractions dealt to users that are not made visible to other regular users, but when a moderator or admin warns a regular user and doesn't edit a post of the user's with red text or something, is there any other means by which the rest of the moderation team is notified? Or is it unbeknownst to them?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    All warnings are tracked through the ModeratorCP, and there's a notification option to keep up with them as they happen.
    Do you perchance have a copy of Ralren's old mod bundle? I was going to download it when i first joined, but my computer was having trouble, and now the downloads are old and dead. I remember a while ago that you had many of the mods kept on your computer (which is probably wrong, that's be kind of silly with all of the really terrible ones) but I wasn't sure. I also think that the links on your old Mod Guide are dead, too. Sorry to bother you. If you don't have them, that's okay. Just wondering. Have a good day.
    I have reason to suspect that "ProGamer ban appeal" and "ProGamer ban appeal IP" are both alt accounts of ProGamer.
    Would it be allowed if someone asked me to post her mod here and I did that? Or is that against the rules in some way?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    S
    Shane
    Okay, apparently it was the rating I set the avatar to >_<"

Anyway, I hope I'm not bothering you with more questions, but I have to ask before curiosity decides to prevent me from focusing on anything frozen with Critter invasions:
    If I were to make a "fan fictionalization" of my own mods (as in the case of <em class='bbc'>Shane's Cave Story</em>/<em class='bbc'>Dragon Riders</em>, and said fic gets updated, would I be allowed to post in the <em class='bbc'>Shane's Cave Story</em> thread about it or would that just be a stupid thing to do?
    Polaris
    Polaris
    To answer for DT, I'm pretty sure that's a perfectly alright thing to do, especially if it's your own thread.
    One of my friends is having trouble registering for an account. According to her, some Security Check thing doesn't appear, even 30 minutes after she waits. She also has tried refreshing the page twenty times, but still nothing happened. Is there anything that can be done?
    DoubleThink
    DoubleThink
    That sounds like the security question that got added in in order to help stop spamboots. Either way I have no idea what could be wrong, I barely even know how registration works these days D: You'd be better off asking Andy.
    S
    Shane
    Right.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…