Noxid
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Is it okay if I say that Chapter 1 is done, so everyone knows there is an update? Or should I just send a message to everybody I know who reads it? I am just asking because if I put a message in the thread it would be double posting. The last time I edited a message was 4 hours ago, about that.
    Guess I picked the wrong colour, go figure.. I'll just leave it black then.
    Thanks for letting me know.
    Pardon my ignorance, but could you tell me what res and double res is? It might be interesting to see if I could try it out for JNR or something, unless it's insanely hard to do, which in that case I'll have a lot of assembly to learn.
    (After reading entire NIASBD thread)
    Wow. I knew Winds was bad, but that was just heartless, man. What a troll.
    Happy BINIASBD. The "B" is for belated.
    My demon face itches.
    Alright, I'll make it smaller, but I the signature is not inflammatory. I do like Cave Editor, but I think that Sue's Workshop is better.
    Alrighty then, fair enough. I also don't think that he will try anything else besides trying to outsmart us, lol.
    D:
    Did he really deserve to be permabanned that fast? Forever seems like a long time, you know!
    Now that I have power again I have started making horrible choices!
    And being awake past 9:30.

Perhaps those things are related.
    Fort Lace sounds like the best place ever. I envy all of you.
    Alright, thanks for the talk, imma fall asleep and dream of sheep, and penguins, and bizarre Take 8 related dreams. Gnite.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…