Tpcool
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings Media Albums About

• Why can't we discuss on the thread that also has a poll on it?

Poll threads can be posted on as well.
    I'm sorry.
    I actually don't know how to un-poll it so if you want I can delete that for you to repost the thread
    Thank you for your kind question :) . You see I have lived a happy, successful, life, practically a dream-life for the last 7 years and it all crumbled in a day. I was looking for a way to get out the mess and restore the "good times". That thinking absorbed me very much, so everything seemed a distraction for me from that search, making me become impatient even with those who have approached me kindly. I had earlier bigger difficulties in my life before the "7 years" and the experience of overcoming those have given me some extra hope and experience to solve the present problem. Working day by day on a solution, while trying to keep a positive attitude towards my surroundings will - I hope - give me results. I think it already had :)
    How long does it have to be before it's dead? The rules don't really specify on it.
    sure ♥ how'd you know~? I have no_limit_winmugen_patch and nijikaku. but nijikaku's full of japanese characters and takes longer to fully download, aswell as the site being japanese. which do you want? :O
    Oh hey, so you are.
    I was wondering who that was.
    Denied, you're gross.
    Jklol okay I'll add you tomorrow :3
    oh, about the orgs, i didnt get anything from the picture.. probably becuase im using a different version of ResEdit. send me the game files and the ORG, ill implement it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…