Wedge of Cheese

Profile posts Postings About

• I guess you'll have to try them and see
    Nothing springs to mind as being earth-shattering though
    If the stars align, then maybe!
    It would be a momentus day in MG/CSTSF history
    Inform me when you actually come back, then.
    Also, what is your opinion on leitmotifs in videogames?
    Hai, I might take a break or even leave the CS forums for personal probs, since you liked philosophy I suggest you check out the "gospel of the alien kitty" at the Book of Cheese. It is written in a bad style, soz, hadn`t have the patience lol. Best wishes
    Here are a few, none that are particularly enthralling, but all of which I felt analyzed the game far deeper than I normally would. They're also all about game design as a process, but just with (generally) case studies.

Denounment
    Initial Impression
    Enemy Sizes
    Minecraft Study

Also you should totally check this site out. He tried to come up with a game mechanic a day for 300 days. As you can see, he fell apart somewhere near 100, but everything there is still really cool.

Alsoalso I've wondered if something like that would be possible with two (or more) people, ie through the alternation and augmentation of previous ideas.
    Ay I thought I replied to this, but apparently I didn't.
    I learned about the sexism thing a while back (it's centered around eating because that's what girls like to do (besides you (and your mother))), but I never knew that about the behaviors.

I wonder if, like, a hive mind where the each choose a passage to block off would be more harder/funner. I actually really like reading articles about games that go as in depth as this one. I think I have a few on file I'll try to hook you up with.
    403lj49.gif

People who have that in their signature.
    They are stupid.

Dont is not correct spelling or grammar.

Edit: Actually, the more I think about that, compounded with how many people have resigged it because they support its "message", the more I want to laugh/kill myself.
    Oh gawds, that's the best one in a while (first that made me laugh since shit got real).
    Didn't even realize it was friday - thanks for pointing it out.

Edit: The words were fine in that game, the waves of small letters? REALLY HARD.
    If my scale is, say, {F G A C D E} would that still be F Major even though it doesn't have a B?
    What intervals compose the minor scale? Unless I missed a post or two, you only explicitly described major scales and their modes. The main thing I don't understand about musical notation is the 3/4 time or 4/4 time part. Would you mind explaining that?

Also
    Now, if you're really smart, you're thinking "wait a minute, that series of intervals doesn't fully describe the C major scale; it tells me how far I have to jump from each note to the next, but it doesn't tell me what note to start on,"
    I was actually, nerdy as I am, thinking of it in terms of solutions to indefinite integrals. They all hold the same pattern, but can be shifted by a constant. Awesome, right?

Alsoalso thanks for doing this, even if you are a bit of a spam-man. much appreciated.
    haha 21 notifications.
    this is ridiculous.

I'll read your music theory things once I eat.
    oh wow you are getting close.
    That is one of the best "shops" I've ever seen though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…