Celestial Stroll
Polaris

Celestial Stroll

This preview doesn't do the amazing picture it's derived from any semblance of justice. I had to lower the resolution by a ton to upload it, for whatever reason - please, please go see the source if you bothered to see this page. It's definitely worth it. :D
Wow, this can be really great for a desktop background.
I probably would use it for that if I would have a login for Pixiv and didn't take my laptop to school, oh well.
It's still pretty.

'Tis a shame that you can't freely express yourself at your school @Miccs - some people can be just so irrationally judgemental! :<

@Raus Meh, It's more or less the cringe that would come from it, I guess..

@Miccs You know, I never did respond to this, but we live in a society of people increasingly accepting of oddness and variety within themselves, and thus others. Set this pic or something like it as your desktop if you wish. If anyone has the sheer nerve to ask why it’s there, just tell them the truth - that you think it’s cute or pretty or simply makes for a good background. And if this mysterious rude person who probably doesn’t exist contests further, you only need one word: “Alright.” Because everyone’s got an opinion they’re entitled to have and share, but when it comes to your personal desktop background others mean less.

P.S: I can host the full image for you elsewhere, if you wish.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Copyright
OT: サーナイト by 水面乃ろとす // http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=38660594

Share this media