Unwind

Unwind

Bloom

Bloom

Seraph

Seraph

Polaris

Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics

A collection of neat Gardevoir-related pictures! Sexual nonsense isn't my jam - if you want that, look elsewhere, as it obviously isn't hard to find. Most of these are from DeviantArt and Pixiv, but there are a few odd submissions out. I try to give credit to individual artists whenever I can, but sometimes a picture is obtained from a secondhand source, or I can't find the name of the artist, or it's hidden in some obscure corner of the internet somewhere. ;-; So if you have copyright info I missed, or just want to yell at me for posting your work without asking, don't hesitate to tell me on the forums or shoot a message to 2401silver@gmail.com! The upload schedule is currently in flux to make submissions easier. Old submissions are also refreshed sporadically. Thanks for visiting!
Congrats on reaching 400 pics!
Kinda weird to say that but yeah...

@Miccs Thank you. If I keep my current pace up I'll have 660 by this time next year! :3

...Also, I wasn't paying attention and didn't make a special upload for the 400th pic. Whoops.

EDIT: Don't worry, past me, you also forgot Gallade's anniversary! I didn't quite make even 600, but I also deleted quite a few uploads and went through a serious withdrawal, so 500's not a bad near alternative.

ALSO. Gardevoir's Japanese name, for future me's convenience: サーナイト

506 images so far, quite impressive that you've dedicated yourself to this. Keep up the good work, Polaris.

Album information

Album owner
Polaris
Date created
Item count
View count
Comment count
Rating
4.80 star(s) 5 ratings

Album privacy

Polaris

Can view media items