Alternate Fate
Polaris

Alternate Fate

I don't mind male Gardevoir as they currently are, and while I'm all for female Kirlia getting to evolve into Gallade, I don't think that scenario requires a design change even if I don't really like Gallade's design. As I see it, they make sense as they are.

For the majority which doesn't agree with my opinion, you get to wish that this was an official thing! These designs work /very/ nicely and, to be honest, I wouldn't totally mind if the developers retconned the line with them. They're both in step with the themes of the Ralts family, tasteful enough to match official quality, and super cute - I actually like the conceptual female Gallade more than official Gallade, especially the frilly skirt that replaces whatever that round thing is supposed to be.

Nelauk also made mega versions which may or may not show up here! The point is that these are really creative designs and I like them. End description. c:
There are no comments to display.

Media information

Album
Grand Gallery of Gardevoir Pics
Added by
Polaris
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Copyright
OT: m!Gardevoir and f!Gallade by Nelauk // http://nelauk.deviantart.com/art/m-Gardevoir-and-f-Gallade-549121720

Share this media