The Easiest Mod Ever

Nov 21, 2021 at 7:38 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
All right, all right. We have all played those mods that just make absolutely no sense to you. Besides, a majority of them are buggy, maybe even glitchy, and mostly just either impossible or extraordinarily hard. This is where The Easiest Mod comes into play.

Why not?

No, not at all! This is considerably a mod, so I wouldn't say it's pointless.

Also I have been whipping up some other mods... such as Extreme Story (a much, much harder version of the original Cave Story+ Hard Mode type of thing), and one other. Of course, I have been modding for practically six years now, since 2015. Besides, I have been learning more each time I make a mod, so I guess all I can say is, every mod gets better? Probably.

All right, so this isn't just one mod that is "the easiest." In fact, I have added more additions to this as well. Now, it may not only be in the mod itself, but could be something associated with the mod. Just a hint for you.

Anyhow, any feedback will be appreciated. As I said, I will be posting more genuine mods some time in the near future; so don't be discouraged.

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieem5c0sirwheba/Cave Story - Easiest Mod Ever.zip?dl=0

Nov 21, 2021 at 2:47 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
well...it's just a joke, but i hope your future mods do well or at least be better than this one.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2021 at 5:22 PM
Based Member
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
This reminds me of some of the joke mods that I made when I was a teenager. Why wait so long to join if you've been modding since 2015? I can understand if you would have waited until you turned 13, but why wait until 2 years after that?

I don't really have much feedback on this mod other than that the joke didn't seem very original. This kind of thing has been done to death between my "Cave Story 2," Jake's Challenge Mod, Dreams of Reality 1, Lords of the Crown, and BLink's ".AVI files in Cave Story."

In any case, welcome to the forums, and I hope you end up releasing some other mods of longer length.

Nov 21, 2021 at 9:28 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
truly groundbreaking mod

Nov 23, 2021 at 8:37 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Why wait so long to join if you've been modding since 2015? I can understand if you would have waited until you turned 13, but why wait until 2 years after that?
I actually was not ready to join yet as I had been browsing through the forums as a guest, then I decided to join and then publish some stupid mod I had. I actually use a VM currently on my main computer and most of my other mods are on my older laptop, so I didn't really get a chance to publish any of those yet. Besides, most of those mods that I had created are probably really buggy and offer a lot of "low-effort" features.

At the moment, I am working on two mods. One of them are a whole complete difference from a "CSBD," and the other offers a CSBD. Not going to spoil any yet, but they are actually being frequently tested through bugs and other issues. Furthermore, I am actually continuously working on that first mod (the "whole complete difference from a CSBD" one), so it will take quite some time; It might also be related to Cave Story: A Lost Land but in a different manner.

Still makes me wonder why I still published this "low-effort" mod here... anyhow.

Nov 25, 2021 at 6:11 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Good mod, I cant wait for your other mods, hope your "none-CSBD" mod is better than Cave Story: A Lost Land

Is this mod a teaser for one of your mods?

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2021 at 6:39 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Good mod, I cant wait for your other mods, hope your "none-CSBD" mod is better than Cave Story: A Lost Land

Thank you! I mean I wouldn't say it may be better than Cave Story: A Lost Land, considering there were hours upon weeks put into that mod; but it could perhaps lead closer to being better.

Haha, actually it is not. In conclusion, this mod is not associated nor reflected on any of my future mods. Thank you for asking, though!