how do you find time to do stuff

how to get more time

• you dont until you do (and you will do)

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • other please say in the things below so i know

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
Feb 28, 2018 at 11:14 PM
ZYZZ Spur is the best gun because its super cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
i don't have not a lot of no time its just im busy all the time i wish i had time to do stuff but i never get the time

do any of you guys have time also how do i get more time

also can i make one of those spoiler things here with a ton of spoilers in them? i kind of want to make a game with them

:balrog::balrog::balrog::critter::chin::critter::droll::pignon2::heart::heart::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::orangebell:
:hoppy::hoppy:

anyways thank you all for listening, if any of you know how to get more time please share with me and please dont make the solutions involve:
  • a lot of time (i dont want to spend time to get time)
  • a time machine (slightly expensive and i dont know if theyre real)
  • something that is on this list or would be on this list that i havent thought of
Thanks i put this in the satellite lounge because stuff i think

why is it called the satellite lounge also

Thanks bye

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:29 PM
2dbro
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
to have time you have to make room for it

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:34 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
a good way to get time is to get your work done

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:38 PM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
Time. How is it measured? In seconds, minutes, days, and so on. But what is a second, a minute, or a day? These numbers are simply determined by how long it takes our planet to revolve around our star. In essence, these numbers are meaningless anywhere outside our solar system. Thus I propose the theory of Infinite Space Time.

The theory goes as so-
Time is only measurable when you add a place. Time can not exist alone, because time is dependent on the gravity of space. For example, a black hole. The closer you get, the "slower" time goes. But how does this work? No one is really sure, and no one is really sure that that is true, as it is a theory. But in this lesson we will assume everything is true. It is an axiom. So, if gravity determines time, no, not if. Gravity does determine time. Then that would mean that if you got close to a black hole, you'd have more time, right? No. For you, the amount of time would look the same. You would just move slower. So, how can we give one more time? It is impossible in our current reality. Thus I suggest we move to a new reality. A reality unlike our own, away from the grasp of gravity. Time would be immeasurable, but it is unknown whether or not we would survive in such a place. So, the theory of Infinite Space Time is a bust. But, I can create another theory. The Theory Proposing that there is a God of Time who can create Infinite Space Time.

The theory is a simple one. If time = gravity + action, then there is no way to "slow down" time in such a way that you have more time without being disconnected from the rest of time. So, the way that time works is fundamentally flawed. That is, in our eyes. Time, being so complex, can only mean that someone higher than time or all existence created it. A God. The God of Time and possibly everything else as we know it. This God created time in such a way that he can see all of time, but we cannot. We are stuck in a fixed point, but this God is infinite regarding time. Whether he is physical or not does not matter, as he exists within time and outside it, so his body would not wear to the waves of time. The idea of a God creating time would be perfect sense. There is many evidences of time being perfectly measured by natural happenings, such as the stars and magnetics, measured so perfectly even the best clockmaker could not create. Thus a God must be behind this. The God of Time. No matter your religion, there must be some sort of God in existence. But there is still an error in my plan. If such a God exists how could we use him to help us get more time, and how do we know he exists? (I am using male pronouns to describe this God as that is most common)

Well, to understand the first question, we must answer the second. The second answer has only one answer. At this moment in time there is no 100% way to prove the existence of such a God. But. As I have said earlier, everything I say and will say will be true, no matter how obscure. They are axioms. Since there is a God of Time, how will we use him to help us? We cannot. It is impossible to communicate with such a being in such a way he will provide you with more time. There must be a reason he created time in the first place. So, we must come up with one final theory. The Theory Proposing that the God of Time who can create Infinite Space Time created another God of Time who can control Infinite Space Time and is much nicer than the previous God.

That one is pretty self explanatory.

Though I have said everything above is true, keep in mind it is not. Axioms are only used for theorizing, and rarely become true. Most of what I said was entirely ludicrous and not well thought out, and was just a parody of Suedou's final theory (Theory that there is a God of Dice who created a God to roll the Dice, or something along those lines)

Feb 28, 2018 at 11:43 PM
"Huzzah!"
Time. How is it measured? In seconds, minutes, days, and so on. But what is a second, a minute, or a day? These numbers are simply determined by how long it takes our planet to revolve around our star. In essence, these numbers are meaningless anywhere outside our solar system. Thus I propose the theory of Infinite Space Time.

The theory goes as so-
Time is only measurable when you add a place. Time can not exist alone, because time is dependent on the gravity of space. For example, a black hole. The closer you get, the "slower" time goes. But how does this work? No one is really sure, and no one is really sure that that is true, as it is a theory. But in this lesson we will assume everything is true. It is an axiom. So, if gravity determines time, no, not if. Gravity does determine time. Then that would mean that if you got close to a black hole, you'd have more time, right? No. For you, the amount of time would look the same. You would just move slower. So, how can we give one more time? It is impossible in our current reality. Thus I suggest we move to a new reality. A reality unlike our own, away from the grasp of gravity. Time would be immeasurable, but it is unknown whether or not we would survive in such a place. So, the theory of Infinite Space Time is a bust. But, I can create another theory. The Theory Proposing that there is a God of Time who can create Infinite Space Time.

The theory is a simple one. If time = gravity + action, then there is no way to "slow down" time in such a way that you have more time without being disconnected from the rest of time. So, the way that time works is fundamentally flawed. That is, in our eyes. Time, being so complex, can only mean that someone higher than time or all existence created it. A God. The God of Time and possibly everything else as we know it. This God created time in such a way that he can see all of time, but we cannot. We are stuck in a fixed point, but this God is infinite regarding time. Whether he is physical or not does not matter, as he exists within time and outside it, so his body would not wear to the waves of time. The idea of a God creating time would be perfect sense. There is many evidences of time being perfectly measured by natural happenings, such as the stars and magnetics, measured so perfectly even the best clockmaker could not create. Thus a God must be behind this. The God of Time. No matter your religion, there must be some sort of God in existence. But there is still an error in my plan. If such a God exists how could we use him to help us get more time, and how do we know he exists? (I am using male pronouns to describe this God as that is most common)

Well, to understand the first question, we must answer the second. The second answer has only one answer. At this moment in time there is no 100% way to prove the existence of such a God. But. As I have said earlier, everything I say and will say will be true, no matter how obscure. They are axioms. Since there is a God of Time, how will we use him to help us? We cannot. It is impossible to communicate with such a being in such a way he will provide you with more time. There must be a reason he created time in the first place. So, we must come up with one final theory. The Theory Proposing that the God of Time who can create Infinite Space Time created another God of Time who can control Infinite Space Time and is much nicer than the previous God.

That one is pretty self explanatory.

Though I have said everything above is true, keep in mind it is not. Axioms are only used for theorizing, and rarely become true. Most of what I said was entirely ludicrous and not well thought out, and was just a parody of Suedou's final theory (Theory that there is a God of Dice who created a God to roll the Dice, or something along those lines)
Very Informative. Thank.
W̴͇̺̖̣̲̳̰̖̄̊̋͆̀̌́̋̈́̍̈́̆̿H̶̬̲̀̇͊̄͛̇͐̈́͝͝Ạ̵̬̙̞̟̯͚͇͕͖̖̰͓͚͂̒̿͊͗̂̓̑̆͒Ţ̸͖̠̗̜̥͇̪͈̟͈̣̼̀ ̴͚̜͎̣̤̄́̀̌̚͠Ḑ̴͍̝͕̖̪̠̱̲͓͈̦͈̑̀͗͊͐̐̓̓͊̕̚͝I̵̧̛͓̦̭͙̅͒̀̈͘͘D̵͇͔͉̣̩̘̱̲̞̺̜̬͊́̔̋́̌̈́̀̋͑͐̚͜ ̸̢̥̄̂͛̄̄̓͐̀̑̏̚͝͠Ī̸̘̀̇͠ ̵̛̻̙̞̂̑̀̽̏̒̍̊̋̚͘̕͜͝J̸̨͖͓͔͚̅͊̈́̄̎̐̏͘͜ͅU̷̼̖̠͕̩̳͔̙̳̖̎̾͌͒̉͘͜ͅS̴͎̥̥͍̞͌̓́̓̆́̉̄T̴̼̘̱͇̗͍̱̖͌̉̌̔̈͋̃̓͘͜ ̷̛̠͕̙̩̥̦̫̲̙͌͆ͅS̷̤͍̫̯̯̼͈͚̹̮̫̹̿ͅI̵̡̠͓͎͓̬̰̞͈͈͈̽̀͊̐̅̎̓̇̂̎͝͝T̶̰͚̤̫̖͉͖̮̙̳̱̜͙̾̀̍̈̇̓̒ ̸̧̧̲͙̞̗͓͍͉͇͆́̈̊̃̂̽̋̅̌̀̐̚T̵͎͕͕̗̈̋̈́̀͝H̷̢̥͍̝̟̳̲̼̩̫̝͌͆͌Ř̷̛͓̳̠̉̈͐̈́̒͝O̴̢̨̠̰̮̞̫̖̭̯͎͖͕̔̈̎̄̕ͅŲ̴̡̢̼͍̘̭͖̻̺̀̅̈́̆͋̋̽̔̌̋́͊̕͝ͅG̷̨̫͈̹̼̤̜͇̭̖̮̾̍͋H̵̡̱̥͖̬͉̬̣̪͆̃̀̽̓̄̌̈́̃̒͘͝.̸̣͓̫̻̝̮͎̮͊̋̓̊

Mar 1, 2018 at 12:55 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
i don't have not a lot of no time its just im busy all the time i wish i had time to do stuff but i never get the time

do any of you guys have time also how do i get more time

also can i make one of those spoiler things here with a ton of spoilers in them? i kind of want to make a game with them

:balrog::balrog::balrog::critter::chin::critter::droll::pignon2::heart::heart::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::heartrefill::orangebell:
:hoppy::hoppy:

anyways thank you all for listening, if any of you know how to get more time please share with me and please dont make the solutions involve:
  • a lot of time (i dont want to spend time to get time)
  • a time machine (slightly expensive and i dont know if theyre real)
  • something that is on this list or would be on this list that i havent thought of
Thanks i put this in the satellite lounge because stuff i think

why is it called the satellite lounge also

Thanks bye
as the door opens to Rave reach

Mar 1, 2018 at 1:09 AM
Been here way too long...
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother –

She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

Your dirty lying teachers

use only the midnight to

midnight 1 day (ignoring

3 other days) Time to not

foul (already wrong) bible

time. Lie that corrupts earth

you educated stupid fools.

GoBelly-Button Logic Works.

When Do Teenagers Die?

Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,

No Record Of Their Death.

Father Son Image, Not Gods.

Every Man Born Of Woman.

Belly-Button Is the Signature

Of Your Personal Creator -

I Believe Her Name Mama.

Pastor Told His Flock That

God Created All Of Them -

Truth Was That They All had

Mama Made Belly Buttons,

Church Was Full Of Liars.

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong.

Einstein Was ONEist Brain.

Try My Belly-Button Logic.

No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days,

Does Your Teacher Know ?

Fraudulent ONEness of religious

academia has retarded your opposite

rationale brain to a half brain slave.

YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -

FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,

THEY ALREADY EXIST.

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS

IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.

4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.

4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS

WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE

ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.

YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE
EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE.
LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN.
SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED.
EARTH HAS 4 CORNER

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.

4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1

DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.

IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4

SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION

AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.

CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -

AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.​

Mar 1, 2018 at 1:26 AM
thanks everyone i may have tried all these strategies but i think the simplest one was

i dont know if it worked

also can i make one of those spoiler things now

Mar 1, 2018 at 1:26 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
In 1884, meridian time personnel met

in Washington to change Earth time.

First words said was that only 1 day

could be used on Earth to not change

the 1 day bible. So they applied the 1

day and ignored the other 3 days.

The bible time was wrong then and it

proved wrong today. This a major lie

has so much evil feed from it's wrong.

No man on Earth has no belly-button,

it proves every believer on Earth a liar.

Children will be blessed for

Killing Of Educated Adults

Who Ignore 4 Simultaneous

Days Same Earth Rotation.

Practicing Evil ONEness -

Upon Earth Of Quadrants.

Evil Adult Crime VS Youth.

Supports Lie Of Integration.

1 Educated Are Most Dumb.

Not 1 Human Except Dead 1.

Man Is Paired, 2 Half 4 Self.

1 of God Is Only 1/4 Of God.

Bible A Lie & Word Is Lies.

Navel Connects 4 Corner 4s.

God Is Born Of A Mother –

She Left Belly B. Signature.

Every Priest Has Ma Sign

But Lies To Honor Queers.

Belly B. Proves 4 Corners.

Your dirty lying teachers

use only the midnight to

midnight 1 day (ignoring

3 other days) Time to not

foul (already wrong) bible

time. Lie that corrupts earth

you educated stupid fools.

GoBelly-Button Logic Works.

When Do Teenagers Die?

Adults Eat Teenagers Alive,

No Record Of Their Death.

Father Son Image, Not Gods.

Every Man Born Of Woman.

Belly-Button Is the Signature

Of Your Personal Creator -

I Believe Her Name Mama.

Pastor Told His Flock That

God Created All Of Them -

Truth Was That They All had

Mama Made Belly Buttons,

Church Was Full Of Liars.

Earth Has 4 Days In Same 24 Hrs., 1 Day God Was Wrong.

Einstein Was ONEist Brain.

Try My Belly-Button Logic.

No God Knows About 4 Days, It Is Evil To Ignore 4 Days,

Does Your Teacher Know ?

Fraudulent ONEness of religious

academia has retarded your opposite

rationale brain to a half brain slave.

YOU IGNORE 3 OF 4 DAYS -

FORCE 4 DAYS ON EARTH,

THEY ALREADY EXIST.

4 HORSEMEN HAVE 4 DAYS

IN ONLY 1 EARTH ROTATION.

4 ANGLES STOOD ON 4 CORNERS.

4 CORNERS ROTATE TO 16 CORNERS

WHICH EQUAL TO 4 CORNER DAYS.

TEACHERS ARE EVIL LIARS - THE

ONEness OF GOD IS STILLness DEATH.

YOU WERE ONEness RETARD ON THE
EARTH OPPOSITES ALL YOUR LIFE.
LOVE OF GOD IS HATE OF CHILDREN.
SUPPORT TIMECUBE OR BE CURSED.
EARTH HAS 4 CORNER

SIMULTANEOUS 4-DAY

TIME CUBE

WITHIN SINGLE ROTATION.

4 CORNER DAYS PROVES 1

DAY 1 GOD IS TAUGHT EVIL.

IGNORANCE OF TIMECUBE4

SIMPLE MATH IS RETARDATION

AND EVIL EDUCATION DAMNATION.

CUBELESS AMERICANS DESERVE -

AND SHALL BE EXTERMINATED.​
you win

Mar 1, 2018 at 7:58 PM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Instead of making this topic, you could have used that time for something else D:

Yeah, that one is good. Just force yourself to work harder and faster, try to improve your speed without cutting corners... Maybe time yourself with a stopwatch lol. See if you can improve daily task times... Time to begin speedrunning life

EDIT: Oh and organization probably helps. Brainstorm where you are spending too much time, and/or things that slow you down. For example: If you find yourself digging through a bag everyday, always wasting precious seconds trying to find something within clutter... Live like an olympian. 10 SECONDS to find something??? What is this, little league? Organize!

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2018 at 4:51 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
A lot of people are giving you joke answers. In all seriousness, my best advice is to better understand how humans deal with time to maintain productivity. This website helped me immensely when I was struggling to accomplish anything with my free time.

Hope this helps.

Mar 2, 2018 at 5:51 PM
Professional Whatever
chrono trigger,,

Mar 2, 2018 at 6:41 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
p362810-0-hghonoveltypistolgunshapealarmclockdesktablehomeofficedecorgifts.jpg

This is the gun used by Robert Timecop to shoot my personal and social obligations dead in the brain.

Mar 2, 2018 at 8:04 PM
A lot of people are giving you joke answers. In all seriousness, my best advice is to better understand how humans deal with time to maintain productivity. This website helped me immensely when I was struggling to accomplish anything with my free time.

Hope this helps.
isnt that that big poem thing the guy above put

Mar 2, 2018 at 9:22 PM
Offensive User
You can find time at your local grocery store. Granted, there's a good chance you will only find dried time. Getting time as its fresh may ultimately be better, but there's several options. One option is that you could just grow your own time. You can buy seeds at some places, and with enough time you'll get some time of your own. This takes the longest, but it may ultimately be worth is, and it feels satisfying sometimes. Another option is to find some specialty herb shop. You can either buy time fresh, depending on the season, or some dried time. Some places would also sell some seeds as well. I recommend this option the most because I always think it's important to support local businesses.

Hope this serves you well,
-Sebti

Mar 2, 2018 at 10:35 PM
You can find time at your local grocery store. Granted, there's a good chance you will only find dried time. Getting time as its fresh may ultimately be better, but there's several options. One option is that you could just grow your own time. You can buy seeds at some places, and with enough time you'll get some time of your own. This takes the longest, but it may ultimately be worth is, and it feels satisfying sometimes. Another option is to find some specialty herb shop. You can either buy time fresh, depending on the season, or some dried time. Some places would also sell some seeds as well. I recommend this option the most because I always think it's important to support local businesses.

Hope this serves you well,
-Sebti
thats not how you spell thyme

Mar 2, 2018 at 10:42 PM
Offensive User
Mar 2, 2018 at 11:31 PM
Mar 2, 2018 at 11:59 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
By doing t=d/s that's how i find time