New profile posts

hello, this is my new account... well, I had another one but... well, I don't use it anymore, for this point I prefer to leave that behind and move forward a bit, leave behind that old me so... shit in short.

well, I hope to be able to contribute to this community, either with fanart's, fangames and others.

Anyway, have a nice day.

SAIONARA!!! (it's my recurring farewell, it's not like I'm going to leave completely)

español :
hola, esta es mi nueva cuenta... pues eso, tenia otra pero... pues eso, ya no la uso, para este punto prefiero dejar eso atras y avanzar un poco, dejar atras a ese antiguo yo tan... mierda en resumen.

pues eso, espero poder aportar a esta comunidad, ya sea con fanart's, fangames y demas.

como fuese, tengan un buen dia.

SAIONARA!! (es mi despedida recurrente, no es como si me fuera a ir completamente)
Cottage cheese is just the acceptable version of sour cream to eat by itself.
LxLe
LxLe
Yeah because unlike sour cream, cottage cheese tastes good.
KetchupDEF
KetchupDEF
Heresy! Heresy, I say!
I'm getting harassed by beatriz and her white knights.
Sonulianic
Sonulianic
Yup. It's not good at all. They send NSFW pictures saying that I'm a pedophile without any specific evidence.
AlmaHexie
AlmaHexie
Oh, I see. But who tf is Beatriz and why does it matter?
Sonulianic
Sonulianic
Okay, if you don't who beatriz koretkii is, She's a racist homophobic attention seeking troll feeding pedophile who drag one of my friends into a pointless drama and harass them so they can defend her from her haters.
Im going to challenge myself to make a BFDIxGACHA styled animation in T-MINUS 24 minutes, wish me luck,
EDIT: The only thing I got done is this:
this.PNG
Back