New profile posts

Boooooo! I am a ghost, a shining phantom so to say.
Polaris
Polaris
I'm sorry, and I know that I was being irrational and rude. But when did you ever shown me anything besides that one side? In most of the forum posts I've read you were an irrational administrator, then an exceptionally bitter ex-administrator, then an immature and ridiculous troll. Heavens, you are the only person I've ever corresponded with by email, and even then you mostly took the opportunity to complain about the forums some more. I wanted to trust you but in my experiences you only gave me every reason not to.

This most recent comeback of yours has been genuinely pleasant so far, and I thank you for that. Hopefully that unfortunate little paragraph up there better explains my state of being. I really don't want to antagonize you, I've just grown somewhat more wary as some people I used to like proved themselves not so harmless.
S. P. Gardebiter
S. P. Gardebiter
Maybe you're taking all these things a little too seriously. Learning how to guide and watch over people is not an easy task to do. I've got years of experience in that now (I was an administrator and moderator in another forum after I left here) but back when I was starting I was probably 15 or 16 years old and had no idea what I was doing, as nobody ever instructed me on anything. On top of that comes the language barrier and the personal problems I had to deal with at that point of my life. It is especially hard to stay friendly and be constructive, when people are treating you very bad, nonetheless it is your job as an administrator and moderator.

To be honest, I can't remember doing anything bad to you specificially and if I did then I'm sorry but you shouldn't be offended by words that weren't directed at you. Only a small bit of what I did was something personal, the rest was just for the loughs. After all things have changed here though, a majority of the people don't even know anything about the personal conflicts that have happened in the past. There will be always people here who have a bad influence on the social climate and I am not in a position to do anything about it (not that I have the time to do that anyway), there is no sense in getting upset.
Polaris
Polaris
You bring up some good points, and I'm not sure how to respond, so...thank you for giving me something to think about. I can't leave a satisfactory reply, for now.
Tpcool
Tpcool
Looks good, thanks! : )
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Aww I really wanted to transcribe this ORG by ear. It's my favourite Mega Man 9 theme...The embellishments brought out in this are neato. I don't know what it is, but bringing the bass out in this makes it cool.
Tpcool
Tpcool
You should totally transcribe it too, I'd love to see what you would do with it.
If anybody is curious/still cares/still remembers, I fully intend on, one day, finishing up An Angels Diary and releasing Story Story someday.
Aar
Aar
Yessss
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
are you also going to release AAD
because that is far more important than Story Story
Kayya
Kayya
Yeah, but first it has to be finished. I didn't simply say "finishing up An Angel's Diary and Story Story someday" because I might not intend on finishing up Story Story, but I definitely intend to release it.
So it was YOU who stole my hamburgers! Knave, scoundrel, vagabond! We must fight to the death to reclaim the honor you took with my delicious, meaty patties!!
Polaris
Polaris
...Also, hello and a belated welcome ^_^;
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Wait a second...<em class='bbc'>Ham</em>burglar.

"Ham" burglar.

Anyway, I second Polaris' gesture. Belated welcome, meat thief.
EnlightenedOne
EnlightenedOne
Yes
Polaris
Polaris
<strong class='bbc'>And I enjoyed it.</strong>
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
was this in the gallery at any point
i know i've seen it
Polaris
Polaris
It and its variants are pretty widespread, but I've never uploaded one. I get a feeling that finding the original artist would be a nightmare,but in fairness I haven't actually tried.
Serri
Serri
I will soon, I am a bit scared that someone will try to put me back in the main skype group. I'd prefer being a separate CS skype group, if that is ever allowed.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
yeah uh
i don't know what you're scared of but
the mods were all in agreement that we're not adding you back
if you want a "private" group maybe you can join the safucool happy hour group with safu cool and polar
Serri
Serri
I know the not adding me back part. I'm saying that a group member who isn't a mod may try to do that.
Is this a long time peak or have we always had this high an influx of 12
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
they come and go all the time in various amounts
don't take much notice of it
Tpcool
Tpcool
Yeah I wouldn't say that it's any higher than usual, but at most above average.
Back