New profile posts

I've spent to much time not sleeping. I don't even remember what happened 12 hours ago.
My Ronald Dump video is back but you'll need to go to my channel in order to view it
I changed my mod according to your critisisms and added stuff in demo 0.0.3
Camero
Camero
That was intentional for some secrets later.
Aar
Aar
I want to bring the video back, but I'm not so sure I should. Of course, to honor your words, I won't have it in the thread, but rather, on my channel, to show what the mod used to be (because I know you've updated it). Is this okay with you, or should I leave it private?
Camero
Camero
It's okay with me as long as its not in the comments of my showcase.
I like your new profile pic.
Aar
Aar
(That should have been an exclamation point)
Yinga
Yinga
Ditto
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Thanks, I drew it myself as a practice drawing, but it looked good, so I decided to use it.
Fractals!
Mint
Mint
If you are talking about my icon/'avatar', it's I semi-accidently made, and I actually more or less use it unless I ever create one that is better.
I got street fighter since it was on sale and i'm a sucker for low priced games
Noxid
Noxid
that game is literal trash unless you devote your entire life to it
TekNerd
TekNerd
sadly i do that with a lot of my games. Plus I love 2d fighters so there goes my life again i guess.
Cat months are awesome and should be more common. :3
Noxid
Noxid
nobody likes dogs
Noxid
Noxid
not like me
Polaris
Polaris
I've always liked and will continue to like dogs, especially when they use their fathers' secret techniques. I wouldn't change my avatar or celebrate too hard if there WAS a Dog Month, though - I feel like cats are more in tune with the aspects of me that are relevant to the Internet.
Aar
Aar
Did you get the Tornado Man DLC?
Tpcool
Tpcool
lol i knew people were gonna notice me playing that

my friend wanted me to experience the anime but don't worry i already got a refund
CookedChef
CookedChef
'but don't worry i already got a refund'
more proof that tpcool is A GAY
Back