New profile posts

My Ronald Dump video is back but you'll need to go to my channel in order to view it
I changed my mod according to your critisisms and added stuff in demo 0.0.3
Camero
Camero
That was intentional for some secrets later.
Aar
Aar
I want to bring the video back, but I'm not so sure I should. Of course, to honor your words, I won't have it in the thread, but rather, on my channel, to show what the mod used to be (because I know you've updated it). Is this okay with you, or should I leave it private?
Camero
Camero
It's okay with me as long as its not in the comments of my showcase.
I like your new profile pic.
Aar
Aar
(That should have been an exclamation point)
Yinga
Yinga
Ditto
Bionicobot
Bionicobot
Thanks, I drew it myself as a practice drawing, but it looked good, so I decided to use it.
Fractals!
Mint
Mint
If you are talking about my icon/'avatar', it's I semi-accidently made, and I actually more or less use it unless I ever create one that is better.
I got street fighter since it was on sale and i'm a sucker for low priced games
Noxid
Noxid
that game is literal trash unless you devote your entire life to it
TekNerd
TekNerd
sadly i do that with a lot of my games. Plus I love 2d fighters so there goes my life again i guess.
Cat months are awesome and should be more common. :3
Noxid
Noxid
nobody likes dogs
Noxid
Noxid
not like me
Polaris
Polaris
I've always liked and will continue to like dogs, especially when they use their fathers' secret techniques. I wouldn't change my avatar or celebrate too hard if there WAS a Dog Month, though - I feel like cats are more in tune with the aspects of me that are relevant to the Internet.
Aar
Aar
Did you get the Tornado Man DLC?
Tpcool
Tpcool
lol i knew people were gonna notice me playing that

my friend wanted me to experience the anime but don't worry i already got a refund
CookedChef
CookedChef
'but don't worry i already got a refund'
more proof that tpcool is A GAY
Hey Fixer90, your challenge mod gave me an idea...
Fixer90
Fixer90
Oh?
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
The idea to make a challenge mod with lots of different challenges from various mods. But, after Jenka's Nightmare Challenge, it'd probably just be best to make entirely new challenges, or have an agreement with the community for a weekly challenge...
Well, regardless, thanks again for Jenka's Nightmare Challenge :]
Fixer90
Fixer90
No prob. The only thing wrong about making a mod that contains multiple challenges is that the 290 rec file will argue with them. I have a feeling though, that someone with enough know-how, like Noxid, could make a mod such as that, and have multiple 290 recs.
Back