New profile posts

Updated my profile on here. First time in seven years that I've actually had an "about me"!
1641180980255.png

The anomalous version of Pix0101 was uploaded to the now offline Doukutsu Uploader website at some point in 2009 before being removed a week after its upload. "Soap Walker" manifestation encounters seem to result in the lzh being spread from PC to PC in a virus-like manner.
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Oh god oh no it's right behind me what do I do
existingaccount
existingaccount
does it do anything to your computer
AquaDoesStuff
AquaDoesStuff
Soap Walker has been mentioned to have appeared in other places around the victim's PC such as other games, on the desktop while they are away or corrupting files. After 24 hours of opening the PIx0101 exe does it manifest into reality where the victim disappears and Pix0101.lzh is spread to another PC through unknown means.
I really liked the new Matrix.
HaydenStudios
HaydenStudios
I really liked it too. There were a lot of ways in which it could have ended up being bad, but I ended up really enjoying it. Some people didn't like it, and I can understand why, but for what it did, I liked it. That being said though, I think that leaving Hugo Weaving and Laurence Fishburne out of the movie was the wrong move.
Pummelator
Pummelator
I also enjoyed it. I saw it was getting some bad reviews before I actually saw it for myself, so I'm glad that I'm not the only one who thought it was good
Happy new year, CSTSF!
Pummelator
Pummelator
Happy new year! Thanks for staying active on here! I hope 2022 brings more good activity to the forums
I hope 2022 isn't shit.
̶A̶s̶ ̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶s̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶n̶d̶e̶m̶i̶c̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶a̶r̶o̶u̶n̶d̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶'̶s̶ ̶g̶o̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶a̶t̶ ̶l̶e̶a̶s̶t̶ ̶k̶i̶n̶d̶ ̶o̶f̶ ̶s̶h̶i̶t̶t̶y̶
Pummelator
Pummelator
True on both counts. Happy new year!
i'm 9 or so hours late in my timezone but happy 2022!
Pummelator
Pummelator
Don't worry, you're a lot farther ahead of most time zones, so most people still weren't quite there yet :). Happy new year!
Sorry to bother you over something so minor, but in the forum rules, under the section about ragequit threads, there's a typo: "...indeterminably long period of absen*s*e."
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
Done. Also I fixed "surprised" missing an "r" while I was there.
Infinityβ
Infinityβ
Those old "Cave Story OST Extended" videos by LotDW2007 sound like they were ripped from the DSIware version of Cave Story
IdioticBaka1824
IdioticBaka1824
Nice job!
I think it would be nice to add the unused songs, too.
Nerdieo
Nerdieo
I didn't even realize how bad the YouTube tracks were until you posted this. I kinda just passively told myself it was probably just YouTube compression shenanigans
Staying up past 4 AM (GMT+2) just to work with ORGs… probably not the best idea I've had lately, but I guess it was worth it, in the end?

... Aaaaaaaaand tomorrow's Friday -again-. Feels to me like it was Friday yesterday. :s
Pummelator
Pummelator
Probably not, but who doesn't enjoy pulling the occasional all-nighter to work on something enjoyable?
Cibryll
Cibryll
"Occasional", I'm alright with…

"Three nights in a row", not so much. :-/

Hopefully the new year'll change that.
idea for a cs mod: a prequel based on quote dreaming or whatever during his ten year nap and he somehow only has 10 dreams which somehow last 1 year
can we just appreciate that king's theme is a real thing
Pummelator
Pummelator
White isn't a track I normally think of when I think about the Cave Story soundtrack, but yeah, it's a really great song
Really happy to see the response I got on the Cave Story Memories thread. It was very fun to read through the posts, everyone has really great stories.
I was going to respond to everything but at this point my post would just be a wall of text.
Hope you all had a great Christmas
this account is just here so that i can play cs mods because of that annoying sign up thing
Brayconn
Brayconn
What CS mods require an account for you to play? Most of them should be off-site links, not attachments...
existingaccount
existingaccount
and then i realized that did me almost no good at all so i made a dokustu club account
at least i can say random stuff in some really small forum
Brayconn
Brayconn
lol. You shouldn't even need a doukutsu club account unless you want to upload your own mods or make reviews. Welcome to the forums anyways though! :p
Back