New profile posts

Very few people know about the secret item...
tlo
tlo
What, the Polar Star? You get that the first two minutes.
Testing some stuff...
Alright so for some reason I was under the impression that users could see banned member profiles. I've looked around but I can't find how to change that short of giving someone mod access. Any ideas?
andwhyisit
andwhyisit
The only way to do this is to unban someone from the AdminCP and then switch them over to the "Banned" user group if that isn't the case already. Secondary Groups needs to be empty as well so that it doesn't create conflict. This can only be done on a per user basis. It's something I never really bother with unless there is a specific request to show a banned user's profile. Given that the vast majority of banned profiles are spambots that is probably for the best.
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
Oh right there was that thread about it a while back. Thanks, I'll go fix up this request now.
whee *working as hard as i can on a new area and boss... Wait, did anybody notice the last update..?*
Spirit
Spirit
i did
i just didn't comment on it
Zenix
Zenix
Ah. Oke .w.
Hello, I've existed here since you were gone. Welcome back to the forums!
ColdCallerLoopy
ColdCallerLoopy
Thanks, I thought people were done and gone with the welcome back don't screw up bizz but thanks.
Yinga
Yinga
Congrats on being 1 year old
Blizzard Hearthstone, League of Legends, Steam Dota 2, Steam...how the heck did the previous user sneak all these programs onto this school computer...
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
It's been ten minutes and I'm still waiting for this computer to start up. I should have brought my laptop to class.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Great, now you're going to shut down. Let's hope we don't have to sit through all that processing again.
Random-storykeeper
Random-storykeeper
Finally, I can log in. Yes, it could have been worse. I haven't had to wait this long for a computer to let me log in since the dinosaur XP I first played Cave Story on.
Back