New profile posts

why do i feel like shit all the time
Yinga
Yinga
Because teenage angst and hormones
Serri
Serri
Things will get better. Until you become an adult, that is.
Parkraft123
Parkraft123
thats what I feel like.
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
big the cat is cool
i mean he's fucking invincible
in sonic the rpg with the awful music he can walk through poisonous fog
he can also make the sky rain frogs
it was a weird game
Thatnamelessguy
Thatnamelessguy
also he can swing a mine on a fishing pole
that's cool right
SeasonsOfDestiny
SeasonsOfDestiny
he just has to not hook himself with it
Gonna send you early access to Indistinct Story in a few days along with a few other people if that's okay with you. ^-^
Jpzarde
Jpzarde
Aw hell yiss! Gotta get a lode of that fiiiinne shit! Send is straight away!
Gonna send you early access to Indistinct Story in a few days along with a few other people if that's okay with you. ^-^
Polaris
Polaris
Oh! Um...if you wish! I'm not really a good beta tester though :l
Jade
Jade
Na, It's simpler than that. You just get to play the things early and tell me if you come across any bugs on the way through the updates :> The PM should explain it much better.
Polaris
Polaris
Well, alright then. I'll be waiting ^_^
Gamecube Geek
Gamecube Geek
Yeah sure! ^^ Sorry for not getting back to you earlier I had a rough week
I was really pleased to see you in the Bikdiponabus stream today :3
Rubyyoshi
Rubyyoshi
Well, I guess it's a smaller world than we realized. XD
A game on Steam called "Out There Somewhere", is being recommended to fans of Cave Story... BTW ITS 96% OFF! That's 0.19 cents ... Not sure if it's a glitch...
DoubleThink
DoubleThink
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
VVVVVV is the first game that I really remember noticing that too. I'm sure there are more examples, but I can't think of any! Maybe it's because of that one LONG tunnel in VVVVVV that I died on so many times... D:

Btw! Another game on Steam for 0.19 cents...! It's a kind of Portal-ish 3d puzzle platformer from the looks of it. Quite short from the sounds of it.
Called "Polarity".

I'm a sucker for such a low price. Otherwise I'd never have looked at the game... I'm tempted...
FortniteLover2
FortniteLover2
I've seen the map screen names in other games too. Ex. You Have to Win the Game (So it seems I posted this almost a year late. Oops)
I am LOVING Xenoblade Chronicles.
Yinga
Yinga
I am WISHING I could play Xenoblade Chronicles
Just finished binge watching Psycho-Pass... It's really pretty good :] Anyone see it?
<a href='http://i.imgur.com/GMbjiKq.png' class='bbc_url' title='External link' rel='nofollow external'>And people still complain about 1mb upload speeds</a>
Back