New profile posts

Final exams are approaching. With the knowledge that many of my grades are hanging in a delicate balance that only proper study and work can amend, I'm officially cutting myself off from internet contact for the moment. There are a couple of threads and statuses that I'd like to reply to, but they'll have to wait for a few days, and besides a particular exception I hope to remain away from anything to do with my phones altogether. I don't think that this will really affect anybody, especially given that I wasn't being too active anyways, but I just thought I'd let you know. School essentially ends for me on Thursday - wish me luck! ^.^
Polaris
Polaris
By the way, since I've gone two weeks now without uploading any pictures, I hope to upload more than the usual five once I'm free of school. There are few people who care about the Grand Gallery here, I know, but I haven't forgotten about that!
X-Calibar
X-Calibar
One final battle... the Exams... you can do it! Good luck :]
Polaris
Polaris
Every year I prepare a bunch of final boss themes appropriate for one last battle in my head, and every year they get replaced with relaxing tunes. >.>

Of course, now I've got a few weeks where they're pretty fitting. c:

Belated thank you for the warm wishes!
AVG just decided to say "Oh, your computer booted up 25% faster!". Likelihood of me believing this: 0%
gamemanj
gamemanj
I should probably worry that the anti-virus is telling lies to me.
Have a dialogue to check for defeated bosses, or have that done in a different area than a boss room... how can something so simple be so hard to decide?
60fps, original level design, changed title screen, music that doesn't make your ears bleed, sprites that aren't crap, windowed and not fullscreen.
ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA
CookedChef
CookedChef
MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA
Back