Zelda SS Link vs. TP Link

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:53 AM
Its dark in here
"Deaths: 4000"
It doesn't matter where it hits, the stunning effect is the same. I can hit an enemy by ONE PIXEL and STILL get the stun affect.
even if that were true, it won't matter in the long run, because TP Link can switch armor even if he's stunned

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:59 AM
Soup Man
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
even if that were true, it won't matter in the long run, because TP Link can switch armor even if he's stunned
You only have 2 pieces of armor. Zora Armor and Magic Armor. Zora Armor specializes in water, so it's pretty useless, and all Link has to do is run around until Link's Rupees run out. The Magic Armor is SLOW.

Jun 21, 2016 at 6:04 AM
Deliverer of Sweets
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Obv TP Link is going on the upper hand with his fishing rod, which he can distract SS Link with. (Like when you use it on Ganondorf)

Jun 21, 2016 at 6:07 AM
Its dark in here
You only have 2 pieces of armor. Zora Armor and Magic Armor. Zora Armor specializes in water, so it's pretty useless, and all Link has to do is run around until Link's Rupees run out. The Magic Armor is SLOW.
you forget something important and you've pointed out a huge problem with this contest time and time again.
what you forget is that all TP Link has to do is switch out his armor when he's about to get damaged
having this contest take place in a void inhibits both parties from showing their full potential, a proper stadium for 2 Links should be able to bring out the best of abilities in both of them seeing that LoZ is a very environment and puzzle focused series
Obv TP Link is going on the upper hand with his fishing rod, which he can distract SS Link with. (Like when you use it on Ganondorf)
It seems I haven't played my favorite zelda game to its fullest

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2016 at 7:34 AM
thinks dogs are cool
"All your forum are belong to us!"
TP Link is the best because he can turn into a wolf
i love wolves

Jun 21, 2016 at 7:36 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
TP Link can turn into a wolf.
How many fights between a wolf with a human mind and a human with a sword and shield have ended with the human winning?
Not many, I presume.

Jun 21, 2016 at 7:38 AM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
VirtualBoy, what is with your obsession with SS Link anyways? He's not the perfect lifeform that you make him out to be. I'm not going to go out of my way to list of a ton of examples since it's really late, but one would be that Loftwings are bound to the clouds above. He can't just magically summon his Loftwing in an arena in the middle of nowhere.

You're also forgetting that TP Link can transform into a wolf at will. He may take double damage in that form, but he moves faster, is able to scale nearly vertical walls with Midna's help, and is a wolf.

TP Link is the best because he can turn into a wolf
TP Link can turn into a wolf.
wolf hivemind

Jun 21, 2016 at 12:52 PM
"Huzzah!"
Guys, Guys, Its obvious.
2D Zelda Wins!
I think TP Link would win.
SS Link has to put up with Fi every 10 seconds. This will cause him to be distracted a lot.

Jun 21, 2016 at 2:08 PM
Soup Man
VirtualBoy, what is with your obsession with SS Link anyways? He's not the perfect lifeform that you make him out to be. I'm not going to go out of my way to list of a ton of examples since it's really late, but one would be that Loftwings are bound to the clouds above. He can't just magically summon his Loftwing in an arena in the middle of nowhere.

You're also forgetting that TP Link can transform into a wolf at will. He may take double damage in that form, but he moves faster, is able to scale nearly vertical walls with Midna's help, and is a wolf.

wolf hivemind

Guys, Guys, Its obvious.
2D Zelda Wins!
I think TP Link would win.
SS Link has to put up with Fi every 10 seconds. This will cause him to be distracted a lot.

SS Link has fought enemies that were faster than him, ex. The lizard guy with the robot arm (He's jummping around the room VERY fast). Also, if you played the game, when Fi talks to you, she stops time, and all the enemies, and people around you. If TP Link can pause and get his armor, it's only fair that SS Link can just call out Fi, then with his sword ALREADY pulled out, just do a quick slice to TP Link's throat. I forgot about Fi. Thanks.

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:30 PM
Its dark in here
SS Link has fought enemies that were faster than him, ex. The lizard guy with the robot arm (He's jummping around the room VERY fast). Also, if you played the game, when Fi talks to you, she stops time, and all the enemies, and people around you. If TP Link can pause and get his armor, it's only fair that SS Link can just call out Fi, then with his sword ALREADY pulled out, just do a quick slice to TP Link's throat. I forgot about Fi. Thanks.
but it sounds like fi can only pause time to chat, link can't actually do anything whithin a time pause other than listen in agony
TP Link has bested many enemies stronger and faster than him

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:34 PM
Soup Man
but it sounds like fi can only pause time to chat, link can't actually do anything whithin a time pause other than listen in agony
He is seen walking around during the scenes where Fi is singing, and can move slightly when she's talking. I think he only stops because he wants to listen to Fi. He could just intentionally pull her out and not talk to her. Also, the fight takes place in REAL TIME (Except Fi). So TP Link would have to manually PUT ON the armor, instead of hitting a button, so no pausing from either Link. While TP is putting on the armor, SS Link can just run up to him and decapitate him. Even without Fi's help.

Jun 21, 2016 at 3:57 PM
Its dark in here
This is going nowhere fast
He is seen walking around during the scenes where Fi is singing, and can move slightly when she's talking. I think he only stops because he wants to listen to Fi. He could just intentionally pull her out and not talk to her. Also, the fight takes place in REAL TIME (Except Fi). So TP Link would have to manually PUT ON the armor, instead of hitting a button, so no pausing from either Link. While TP is putting on the armor, SS Link can just run up to him and decapitate him. Even without Fi's help.
you keep on making these rule changes all seem to be to favor SS LInk (but maybe thats just my weeb talking). so now the game mechanics aren't counted in? then scattershot doesn't stun people when it doesn't hit them in the head.

also, Fi would talk anyway if she paused time and because Link seems to stop an listen to her rambles every time she makes one he would be distracted in the time she paused making him unable to spy kill TP Link.
looking back to the op you seem to be making SS Link look like an asshole, saying he can just wish TP link to be dead, or stop time and just kill him. If SS Link was that f*cked up he would lose both the triforce and his sword

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:05 PM
Assistance
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Classic nes link would bitchslap ss link with his portable raft and block anything with his Christian shield

Jun 21, 2016 at 5:26 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Classic nes link would bitchslap ss link with his portable raft and block anything with his Christian shield
Don't forget that he can teleport around to the other side of the arena using that screenwrapping glitch.

Jan 22, 2017 at 12:49 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
tp link would win ofc bcoz ss link's wiimote would run out of batteries mid fite.
but let's be honest. toon link would beat them both ofc.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2017 at 4:58 PM
Soup Man
tp link would win ofc bcoz ss link's wiimote would run out of batteries mid fite.
but let's be honest. toon link would beat them both ofc.
Spirit Tracks Link runs them all over with a train. Hero of Trains ftw

Mar 1, 2017 at 8:52 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
"The Skyloft knights were evidently a rescue corps dedicated to catching people that fell off Skyloft. They didn't clear the sky of monsters, remove the deadly animals from Skyloft, or even search for the missing child. Except for the schoolmaster, they had forgotten all about their martial history. Most weren't even aware there used to be a land on which their ancestors fought wars. The fencing salon appeared to be more for PE than developing a practical skillset. Other than Link, only one knight-student made it to the surface, and he was more of an engineer than a fighter. That is suggestive of the kind of education they received at the knight academy--they were there to maintain Skyloft and its population, not to fight. Link may be unusual in his affinity for the sword; probably because he feels inadequate compared to Groose and wants to impress Zelda with a frankly rather phallic symbol.

The Link of Twilight Princess is more of a scrapper. His people are under constant threat of Bokoblin depredations, and he doesn't hesitate to pick up his sword and go rescue a hostage. He has almost certainly been in combat before, practices for combat (owns a sword, and note the dummy in his front yard), and considers combat a normal part of his obligations. He is not merely a goat farmer (ranch hand, technically). He's obviously a member of the local militia and, in all probability, a combat veteran."

I found someone saying this on a different website and completely agree with this logic.
And due to this information and biase on my part (I won't lie), Tp Link wins. He's not just a Ranch Hand.

Tp Link also has the ability to transform into a wolf. And wolves are my absolute favorite animals. IN. THE. WORLD.

And if we were gonna add companions into the mix (which we probably aren't), Midna wins by a long shot against Fi, in my opinion.

I don't know, you guys might have different opinions.

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:05 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
ok but can any link besides zelda II link level up?

yeah didn't think so

Mar 1, 2017 at 9:09 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Honesty never played that game. So I have no idea what your talking about.
Sorry.

I've only played TP and SS.

So, I'm just going off of what I know now.

Besides, I thought this was about SS Link and TP Link?

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 2, 2017 at 8:02 AM
Its dark in here
Honesty never played that game. So I have no idea what your talking about.
Sorry.

I've only played TP and SS.

So, I'm just going off of what I know now.

Besides, I thought this was about SS Link and TP Link?
some of us brought in some of the other Links as a joke.