You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that...

Sep 14, 2010 at 9:12 PM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Arceus is the "ultimate" pokemon of the 4th generation, the "god" pokemon that created all other pokemon and people talk about it constantly online as it's the "ultimate pokemon" so I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. Judgement is its ultimate attack, which can be any pokemon type depending on the plate arceus is equipped with. Honestly, I had no idea why you brought up Tales either, lol...

Sep 15, 2010 at 12:24 AM
Pirate Member
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
i've heard of Arceus and i dont even LIKE pokemon (in fact, i fucking hate the shit and wish it would go die in a fire.)

Sep 15, 2010 at 1:01 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
ragnaroq said:
Arceus is the "ultimate" pokemon of the 4th generation, the "god" pokemon that created all other pokemon and people talk about it constantly online as it's the "ultimate pokemon" so I'm surprised you haven't heard of it. Judgement is its ultimate attack, which can be any pokemon type depending on the plate arceus is equipped with. Honestly, I had no idea why you brought up Tales either, lol...

I think you may have misread my post. I've heard of Arceus and I know all that about it being 'god' and the plate stuff, I just said I never actually owned one in-game before cause I never bothered obtaining every single legendary unlike SOME people -pokes her AR-whoring friend-.

And like I said, I mentioned the Tales of game cause there is an attack called "Judgment" in it.

Also, Malpercio, GET OUT.

Sep 15, 2010 at 1:38 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You're so addicted to the Cave Story forums that you wear sunglasses inside and always have a long-sleeve jacket to cover the scars

Sep 15, 2010 at 1:49 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Malpercio said:
i've heard of Arceus and i dont even LIKE pokemon (in fact, i fucking hate the shit and wish it would go die in a fire.)

Well you, sir have just earned 1/1,000,000 of a half of a cookie for being honest.:D and WD, i didn't know there was a Judgement attack i the Tales games, sorry for confuzzling you. Wait, isn't this thread about how addicted we are to the Cave Story Forums!?:p

Sep 15, 2010 at 2:11 AM
daughter of chivalry
That's wonderful. You learned about Tales of games, we learned I already know about Arceus, and we learned that we all get easily confused. It's just Mr. Roger's Neighborhood in here.

Moving along...

I'm so addicted to the CS forums that, well..all that.

Sep 15, 2010 at 2:23 AM
WD said:
That's wonderful. You learned about Tales of games, we learned I already know about Arceus, and we learned that we all get easily confused. It's just Mr. Roger's Neighborhood in here.

Moving along...

I'm so addicted to the CS forums that, well..all that.
So original. I give you OVER 9000 COOKAYZ!

Sep 15, 2010 at 6:12 AM
Pirate Member
you're so addicted to the cave story forums that you saw CptFabulous's avatar, before it was his avatar, because you were lurking random user profiles instead of doing something productive

Sep 15, 2010 at 6:20 AM
Been here way too long...
It's true, it was my album cover.
...And still is. Hold on a sec.

(My picture album, among other large ones, seems to be an attraction here on MG. Cool.)

Sep 21, 2010 at 3:32 AM
/end
You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that you don't know if you should trust the forums with your love, and baby, please don't hurt me, don't hurt me no more.

Sep 26, 2010 at 6:34 PM
/end
You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that you baked it a cake.

Sep 26, 2010 at 6:42 PM
daughter of chivalry
You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that you only posted in this thread to comment on Meta's delicious Damon Gant signature.

Sep 26, 2010 at 7:32 PM
@WD
wat?

Sep 26, 2010 at 8:12 PM
daughter of chivalry
Her sig used to be Gant from the Ace Attorney series, but now it's a darkly colored Ben Stiller. And now its..what...dammit stop playing your mind tricks with me D:

Also, don't "wat" me.

Sep 26, 2010 at 9:04 PM
/end
WD said:
Her sig used to be Gant from the Ace Attorney series, but now it's a darkly colored Ben Stiller. And now its..what...dammit stop playing your mind tricks with me D:

It changes between 18 different gif images on its on.

Sep 26, 2010 at 10:28 PM
Pirate Member
and the sig at the time of this writing... i think i've seen an extended version of that. more loops of the yellow muppet guy

Sep 26, 2010 at 11:10 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
You're so addicted to teh frumz that you recently put a link to one of your posts on your Facebook profile (applies to me).

Oct 5, 2010 at 9:48 PM
"Huzzah!"
You're so addicted to the cave story forums that you follow it after it changes websites and URL addresses.

Oct 6, 2010 at 5:02 AM
Indie game enthusiast
"What is a man!? A miserable pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"
Hooray! I'm so addicted that the CS forums that I even though I'm a lurker I checked it everyday it was offline... (oh and I had an offline (incomplete copy) of the forums just in case...)

Oct 6, 2010 at 6:42 AM
/end
You're so addicted to the Cave Story Forums that you saw the future when you first made this thread and gave it the best possible name.