Worst part about Cave Story?

Apr 15, 2019 at 11:52 AM
"Huzzah!"
Probably Sand Zone. The first part(before Omega) is just not very fun and a little repetitive in my opinion while the second part is just a fetch quest and I think it can become tedious at some point, especially if you can't find those freaking dogs.

Apr 15, 2019 at 8:16 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
yeah, it's the fetch quests. I wish that collecting the puppies at least gave you some more insight into the story, like the messages that appear in hell or anything at all, but all you have going for you is the tidbits Jenka lets in on and the fun descriptions the dogs have. It's definitely not the worst, especially since with the jellyfish juice you're rewarded with the bubbler if you take it all the way back to mimiga village, but it's not great either. If I remade the game I would clean those up, if anything at all.
The Sand Zone music gives me an actual meltdown on a bad day
Seriously, though, the first time I played the game I had no idea where the dogs were supposed to be and I had to turn off my speakers because it just started grating on me. As amazing as the soundtrack is, Jenka2 is too high-octane for a fetchquest

Apr 18, 2019 at 10:49 PM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
I'd have to say hell B2, and I can't really add any other comment because everything Hax4Ever said very accurately encapsulates my feelings towards it