What movies will you see in 2014?

Dec 12, 2013 at 12:43 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
1. I use kawaii ironically
2. I'm aware kids won't catch all the game references but that's not what I'm getting at at all? I meant it had a happy typical Disney ending, like most kids movies. I wasn't sure what Bombchu meant by the whole strawberry shortcake thing but I figured he meant like, Lgood happy endings" or some shit. I don't know. Geez

Dec 12, 2013 at 12:53 AM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
I don't have any specific movies I want to watch..I'm probably just going to make a huge list of random movies I've always wanted to watch but never really remembered to, then pull it out one day and say "Nah bro too lazy to search all of these up" then toss it.

Dec 12, 2013 at 2:35 AM
The TideWalker
Modding Community Discord Founder
"That dog!"
Wild Desu said:
2. I'm aware kids won't catch all the game references but that's not what I'm getting at at all? I meant it had a happy typical Disney ending, like most kids movies. I wasn't sure what Bombchu meant by the whole strawberry shortcake thing but I figured he meant like, Lgood happy endings" or some shit. I don't know. Geez

I was expecting running through Pacman's mazes, Green Hill zone and the Mushroom Kingdom.
Instead we got candy land and 2 foot tall adorable little girls.
It just was a disappointment for me.

I'll shut up now and let others get back on topic.

Dec 12, 2013 at 2:57 AM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You have two audiences: the old gamer population or the adolescent casual population. Which crowd do you think would be a better grab?
Also, Disney movies are filled with adult/developed humour. Like, all of them. Probably. That doesn't mean they're adult movies though, they just entertain more than just children.

Dec 22, 2013 at 10:08 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Nothing: the movie.