what do u think of cave story 3d

Nov 8, 2011 at 3:26 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
IT'S FINALLY HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So what do u guys think about cave story 3d
my gamestop opens at eleven so idk how it is yet

Nov 8, 2011 at 5:25 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
I had to pre-order mine from the UK 'cause there isn't even an Auzzie release date for it yet. Most likely won't get to try it until around about the 20th, so if you guys buy it then let me know what you think.

(I didn't even want to buy a 3DS, but when I found out about this game I was looking up 3DS' on eBay in literally under 2 minutes.)

Nov 8, 2011 at 8:40 PM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Nov 8, 2011 at 8:41 PM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
You should have asked in the Cave Story 3D thread every one else is using. I thought it was released on the ninth, not the eighth of November.

Nov 8, 2011 at 10:12 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
The fucking controls THE FUCKING CONTROLS
King's portrait looks sort of weird and some of the 3D is really close up.

So far I have enjoyed it, even the loading screens didn't make a major annoyance.

Nov 8, 2011 at 10:35 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
Letters are non-sentient means of written communication and do not posses opinions on video games

Nov 9, 2011 at 12:03 AM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Alright, I believe I have found an extra Life Capsule-- at the 'Basement' area of Arthur's House. So you can get to 100 health I guess... I want to find 'em all now.

Nov 9, 2011 at 12:25 AM
Member Title
"All your forum are belong to us!"
sirtophat said:
Letters are non-sentient means of written communication and do not posses opinions on video games
Are you implying there are sentient means of written communication?

Tpcool said:
Alright, I believe I have found an extra Life Capsule-- at the 'Basement' area of Arthur's House. So you can get to 100 health I guess... I want to find 'em all now.

p141031-0-gottacatchemallarticleimage.jpg

Nov 9, 2011 at 12:48 AM
inside is yello
"..."
Glad to know I wasn't the only one thinking of that.

Nov 9, 2011 at 1:13 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
Right now I'm at 62 health. But sometimes you don't even need a life capsule to get more health... you get 3 hp for saving Curly... why?

Nov 9, 2011 at 1:26 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
CommanderJersey said:
Right now I'm at 62 health. But sometimes you don't even need a life capsule to get more health... you get 3 hp for saving Curly... why?

That's the power of love

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:16 AM
"Huzzah!"
I'm trading in five different games for this. 1 3ds one and 4 gamecube games. With and extra 12 bucks and powerup rewards pro, I think I'll make it to 40:D

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:24 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I'm not an expert on used game sales, but couldn't you maybe get more than 5 bucks each for your games selling them in a yard sale or in the newspaper or ebay or something?

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:40 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
I think you would get at least 50 - $1.00 for the Gamecube games.

I managed to get 82 Health and completed CS3D. I am replaying Cave Story to find all the health containers.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:40 AM
"Huzzah!"
I actually called gamestop. the total trade in value was about 20 dollars. plus the twelve dollars, and 10% more trade in money with powerup rewards. If not enough, I don't know what to do then.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:50 AM
inside is yello
"..."
One must remember, to twist a term used in Scorecasting, "The day a game leaves the store is the worst day of the game's life." What are you talking about. He (the author) didn't say cars, he was talking about games.

Honestly though, Gamestop values Gamecube games at next to nothing, and trade-in values aren't that great for the 3DS either. 20 dollars still sounds a bit skimpy though.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:51 AM
Not COMMA
Discord Group Moderator
"..."
I'm on balcony with 77 health, I'm about to go for medium ending!(I got machine gun, so there's no chance of hell.)

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:52 AM
Offensive User
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I am only curious about how well Danny B. arranged the tracks. I don't really care about the extra health that much.

Nov 9, 2011 at 2:53 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Sheimi said:
I think you would get at least 50 - $1.00 for the Gamecube games.

I managed to get 82 Health and completed CS3D. I am replaying Cave Story to find all the health containers.

Mail me all your gamecube games

I will pay $1.18 (Canadian!)

You can only stand to gain

Nov 9, 2011 at 5:55 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
ShinyElectricBlueTiger said:
Are Austrailian any 3DS's even allowed to play foreign games, regardless of the location?
I'm fairly certain that European games are compatible with AUS 3DS and vice versa, although I haven't been able to get a clear answer from anybody as of yet. UK and AU both run on PAL, have the same variation of english, ect - so it stands to reason that we /should/ be subject to the same region lock ... At least in theory, I admit I am taking a risk.

CommanderJersey said:
I'm on balcony with 77 health, I'm about to go for medium ending!(I got machine gun, so there's no chance of hell.)
I managed hell with the machine gun perfectly fine the first time I played, dunno how different it is in the 3d version though.. and unless they seriously augmented the damage output of the enemies to make up for said overabundance of capsules, then 70+ HP it makes it sound far too easy...

Do the hearts heal you for more as well?

Edit:
linkruler said:
I'm trading in five different games for this. 1 3ds one and 4 gamecube games. With and extra 12 bucks and powerup rewards pro, I think I'll make it to 40:D
I'd give you ten bucks to help out if you had a PayPal.. But the fact that you're hocking off old games for pocket change kinda suggests that you're not old enough.

The "Age: 13" kinda suggests the same. xP