What did you dream about last night?

Jan 14, 2017 at 8:45 PM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
A couple nights ago, I dreamt that I was married to this girl that I don't think I've met before. It was weird. I think I became lucid in that dream too, as I questioned why I'm married to a stranger. I just sorta rolled with it, though.

Feb 5, 2017 at 1:04 PM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Sounds like a cool ride.
I forgot to respond to this, but yeah, that was a wild time. :D

Less wild but much stupider: today I dreamt that my cousin had gotten a Switch and that it somehow had Super Mario Odyssey for a launch title. While Mario was presumably helping [forgotten game series one heroes] fend off Frieza's minions (?) and [forgotten game series two monsters] in some Roman Coliseum, among other nonsensical exploits I’ve forgotten, Luigi was helping Peach defend the royal MacGuffin (a slim blue crystal, not a star) through quicktime events: either playing Extreme Keepaway with the rather scary, fast and strong dimensional representative-turned-invader or stuffing it down his wife's throat (because that apparently protected it?) and being destroyed so hard in retaliation that he literally had to return to the land of the living as a skellyghost in some vague Luigi's Mansion reference.

Good, dumb nonsense!