Toroko's Dream

Sep 1, 2012 at 10:30 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
After playing Jenka's Nightmare, I had an idea. If you know how Pokemon has 2 versions of it games (RED AND BLUE) then you see where this is going. But there will be a Buttload of changes. New stages, Cameo's of my friends here and on Flipnote Hatena, Play as Toroko, and more.

UPDATE:
I need an ORG file for the Cloverfield boss battle.
Heres the boss theme that needs to be turned into an org:
I really want it more intense like Charge.

Sep 2, 2012 at 3:48 AM
THE suus
"Keep on rollin'!"
huh.

you're full of ideas.

Sep 2, 2012 at 5:21 AM
A Reluctant Balrog's Waifu
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
You've played with our hearts enough.

Sep 2, 2012 at 6:43 PM
Professional Whatever
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
You won't get much sympathy with this mod now, since you just abandoned your last one after about a week(?)

Asking people for help and then suddenly abandoning your progress is not a good way to earn trust.

Ontopic so you want to make a sister game to Jenka's Nightmare? A little odd but I'd like to see what you come up with.

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:47 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
If i remember correctly, Jenka's Nightmare is one of the hardest mods, so will this be the easiest mods?

Sep 3, 2012 at 3:13 AM
Professional Whatever
Pkmn Red isn't the opposite of Blue.

Sep 3, 2012 at 3:17 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
You won't get much sympathy with this mod now, since you just abandoned your last one after about a week(?)

Asking people for help and then suddenly abandoning your progress is not a good way to earn trust.

Ontopic so you want to make a sister game to Jenka's Nightmare? A little odd but I'd like to see what you come up with.
All of the Elements from Jack Story will be featured in this mod as cameo or as a Boss fight witch means Raven will be included in this mod as well as the Power Critter boss fight and the planed Cloverfield boss fight. I'm planing on adding a level where you run faster than normal. Toroko will not talk very much in this mod but there will be a buttload of Slenderman cameos in the game.

If i remember correctly, Jenka's Nightmare is one of the hardest mods, so will this be the easiest mods?
...Maybe

HI I LIKE TO DOUBLE POST BECAUSE I AM NAUGHTY

Sep 3, 2012 at 4:14 AM
Professional Whatever
As much as references are interesting in moderation, too many of them distracts from the story and bores your audience. More references doesn't mean more fun, it gets really annoying after the first couple times.

Sep 3, 2012 at 4:21 AM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
"Oh I played this new popular game Slender omgomg it's so funny I oughta put a batload of references to this in my own mod because I'm a wannabe"

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:11 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
Popping in to say that judging someone based on an unfinished or even unreleased mod isn't really a fair metric

Having said that, it would be nice to see at least some kind of evidence (e.g. some screenshots, a beta with a couple of maps) that you're posting these ideas with the intention of actually making something

Sep 4, 2012 at 12:59 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Pkmn Red isn't the opposite of Blue.
Whoops i must of been thinking of PKMN BW.

"Oh I played this new popular game Slender omgomg it's so funny I oughta put a batload of references to this in my own mod because I'm a wannabe"
Uuum. this is completely off-topic, and doesn't really make sense.

Sep 4, 2012 at 1:05 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
.....you hate me dont you

Sep 4, 2012 at 11:08 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Don't take it personally, 90% of the time when Hiino posts it's to make fun of somebody.
Yeah thats true. Back on topic a couple things are already done so i might as well try and move this topic to showcase.

Sep 4, 2012 at 11:35 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Do you have a playable demo that you can upload right now? It'll never make it to Showcase unless you have a demo.

Sep 5, 2012 at 3:56 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Do you have a playable demo that you can upload right now? It'll never make it to Showcase unless you have a demo.
Yes i do. It is a very short one though.

Sep 5, 2012 at 11:52 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Good luck, I suppose. I'm glad you got a fresh and new idea, but maybe you should actually finish your mod first (or at least get moderate progress) before posting it here do you don't get everyone's hopes up. That being said, I hope you get this one done, otherwise people are going to be bothering you about the unfinished mod this for, like, ever.

Sep 6, 2012 at 12:50 AM
Professional Whatever
I honestly think that not many people would care. I wouldn't blame him for it as long as he actually tries to finish it before quitting - I did that with Misery Story.

Sep 6, 2012 at 12:52 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Good luck, I suppose. I'm glad you got a fresh and new idea, but maybe you should actually finish your mod first (or at least get moderate progress) before posting it here do you don't get everyone's hopes up. That being said, I hope you get this one done, otherwise people are going to be bothering you about the unfinished mod this for, like, ever.
If having unfinished mods carried some sort of stigma, this forum would have imploded by now