This is goodby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 9, 2010 at 1:10 AM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Wedge of Cheese said:

You put way too much thought into your post. You can't expect him to read all that without having to pay for a personal English to Dutch translator.

Wedge of Cheese said:
Well, you can get around an IP ban by using a different computer.

Figured that's what it was. CURSE YOU FRIENDLY NEIGHBORHOOD LIBRARIES

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:18 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Captain Fabulous said:
Wait, wait. Wait.
Wait.
You gave Cultr1 the password to your account? Or the password to your heart? What password? If it really was DarkFire's password, I have no idea why you'd give it to anyone, or what you expected to happen.
Now, I seem to recall your signature containing quite a few graphic pictures shortly before you started this thread. That doesn't sound like Cultr1, but maybe he's got a side to him we haven't seen.

Curious indeed.

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:27 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Shadow the Past said:
You put way too much thought into your post.
And this is a bad thing why? Like I said, if everyone put that much thought into their posts, at least when discussing a somewhat serious topic, MiraiGamer would be a much better place.

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:36 AM
Been here way too long...
And maybe while we're at it, people should stop killing each other and being greedy.
Baby steps, Cheese, baby steps. You really can't expect merlinoboy to read that whole post. However, you can expect him to read a few words that may be misconstrued as insults.

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:38 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
Captain Fabulous said:
Wait, wait. Wait.
Wait.
You gave Cultr1 the password to your account? Or the password to your heart? What password? If it really was DarkFire's password, I have no idea why you'd give it to anyone, or what you expected to happen.
Now, I seem to recall your signature containing quite a few graphic pictures shortly before you started this thread. That doesn't sound like Cultr1, but maybe he's got a side to him we haven't seen.

Pfffffhaahahaahahaha.

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:46 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Captain Fabulous said:
Wait, wait. Wait.
Wait.

no.
He gave me no such thing.
When he finally stopped spamming my profile with VMs a couple weeks ago was the last contact I had with him that wasn't in a thread.
and even then I tried to ignore him...

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:51 AM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
Somebody's not telling the truth. But who do we believe? Cultr1, or this user that made a post with bad spallign and antagonizing words?

Sep 9, 2010 at 1:54 AM
Noxid said:
Somebody's not telling the truth. But who do we believe? Cultr1, or this user that made a post with bad spallign and antagonizing words?

perhaps someone told Merlinoboy he was me, and he accepted that as fact without any proof?
that actually seems like something he would do... '-_-
It's not to hard to say "oh hey, I'm Cultr1."
My only question is why he would give "me" his password, I'm pretty sure I made my stance on his existence on these forums clear.
It's even in my signature.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:08 AM
Maybe so he could get you banned for hacking someone's profile? Yes, there are many reasons why that is a stupid plan, which is why I believe it's possible.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:30 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Speaking of hacked accounts, why does Ralrens sig say what it does? His own choice?

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:42 AM
Captain Fabulous said:
Maybe so he could get you banned for hacking someone's profile? Yes, there are many reasons why that is a stupid plan, which is why I believe it's possible.

Well, I agree if I were more like Fire this would be not only possible, but likely.
I (try not to be) a dickhead, and I certainly did not have any contact with DarkFire outside of these forums.
What we need is DarkFire to tell us how he ended up talking to "me," and what happened then.

Also: why in the world would Merlinoboy give "me" his password in the first place?
That's the part I don't get.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:45 AM
cultr1 said:
Just call him Merlinoboy
cultr1 said:
Also: why in the world would Merlinoboy give "me" his password in the first place?
That's the part I don't get.

He's 11. When you're eleven, you're easily convinced to do anything.

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:45 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
This thread is starting to remind me of a game of clue.

______(Insert Mirai Gamer User here) Hacked Merlinoboy's Account Signature while in the ______(Insert Location here) using a ______(Insert object here).

Fill in the blanks, what fun!

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:47 AM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Captain Fabulous said:
And maybe while we're at it, people should stop killing each other and being greedy.
Well, yes, that would be great. I mean I know it's not happening overnight or anything, but anything I can do to help, however small, is worth it.

CF said:
Baby steps, Cheese, baby steps. You really can't expect merlinoboy to read that whole post. However, you can expect him to read a few words that may be misconstrued as insults.
Well, if he reads the whole post, awesome. If not, no harm done really; things just stay the way they are now.

immortalshippo said:
Speaking of hacked accounts, why does Ralrens sig say what it does? His own choice?
I'm guessing it's of his own choice; it seems like the sort of thing he would do just as an additional raeg against the forums. Ralren is another one who could stand to read my earlier post, now that I think about it.

EDIT: oh wow I missed the new page of posts, I hate it when that happens >_>
roflmao @ Landon :D

Sep 9, 2010 at 2:54 AM
I like how one insignificat little post from someone who has been banned half a dozen times causes a huge debate spanning 2 pages.

Sep 9, 2010 at 5:11 AM
/end
Wedge of Cheese said:
Well, you can get around an IP ban by using a different computer.

Proxies. Anyone can use proxies.

Shadow the Past said:
I like how one insignificat little post from someone who has been banned half a dozen times causes a huge debate spanning 2 pages.

No! No! Bad forum user! Go change to 40 posts per page right now!

Sep 9, 2010 at 6:28 AM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
Noxid said:

cultr1 said:
perhaps someone told Merlinoboy he was me, and he accepted that as fact without any proof?
that actually seems like something he would do... '-_-
It's not to hard to say "oh hey, I'm Cultr1."
My only question is why he would give "me" his password, I'm pretty sure I made my stance on his existence on these forums clear.
It's even in my signature.

Shadow the Past said:

Cunt thrust disguise!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait so this is Fire? Seriously? Having his first few wet dreams?

Sep 9, 2010 at 6:32 AM
Thank you for that utterly confusing and probably off-topic post, freezit14. And Shadow, maybe we actually want to know who hacked merlinoboy's DarkFire account, if only so we can e-fist-pound him or her.

Sep 9, 2010 at 4:51 PM
/end
I hacked into my own account once. It was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.