This is goodby

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 28, 2010 at 8:05 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Becuz everyone has had a lots of hate toward me, its been made clear that im not wanted on these forums... even though i only try to be nice to people, i only get hate in return... you are all haters, execpt for a few (u know who u are) I dont want to hang out where everyone is mean. I guess you all win... everyone who wanted me to leave can have a party now... party party party, pathetic losers. S. P. Gardebiter, you can IP b& me now.

P.S. WHOEVER HACKED MY ACOUNT AND CHANGED MY SIG IS A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET BANNED!

Aug 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Been here way too long...
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Lol.
I'm sure you're leaving.
See you in a few days, ol' pal.

Aug 28, 2010 at 8:16 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
lol who changed your sig?
Also, you misspelt "goodbye"

Aug 28, 2010 at 8:18 PM
inactive user
"All your forum are belong to us!"
This "Rate the ______ of the user above you" fad is just plain pointless.

Aug 28, 2010 at 9:08 PM
"I, Ikachan. The Life and Documentary of the OrigiNAL SQuiD."
Holy crap he actually understood what we said?

Aug 28, 2010 at 9:39 PM
This thread is a massive failure.

Aug 28, 2010 at 9:53 PM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Whoa, why does everybody hate this guy? I was away from this forum for a while and don't know what was going on.

Aug 28, 2010 at 10:24 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
His sig being changed, it sure has nothing to do with me and fire!

Hehehe...

Aug 28, 2010 at 11:04 PM
Audioworm said:
Whoa, why does everybody hate this guy? I was away from this forum for a while and don't know what was going on.

He basically has learned enough english to be able to read and type it, but not enough to respond in a relevant way which lead to a lot of spam-ish posts.

Plus he's not even 12. He shouldn't even have internet access.

Not to mention he's made about 5 accounts trying to come back here and being banned every single time.

Aug 29, 2010 at 4:41 AM
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
good by

10char

Aug 29, 2010 at 6:21 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
Audioworm said:

You missed the Merlinoboy Chronicles:(?

Sep 5, 2010 at 7:41 PM
I WANT YEN LIN!!!
Bobomb says: "I need a hug!"
is this Whyme?

edit : oh shiat 1 week necro

Sep 8, 2010 at 10:02 PM
Banned
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
DarkFire said:
Becuz everyone has had a lots of hate toward me, its been made clear that im not wanted on these forums... even though i only try to be nice to people, i only get hate in return... you are all haters, execpt for a few (u know who u are) I dont want to hang out where everyone is mean. I guess you all win... everyone who wanted me to leave can have a party now... party party party, pathetic losers. S. P. Gardebiter, you can IP b& me now.

P.S. WHOEVER HACKED MY ACOUNT AND CHANGED MY SIG IS A HORRIBLE PERSON!!!!! I HOPE YOU GET BANNED!

Cultr1 you fucking evil twit! NOW YOU CURSED MY NAME!!! O I HATE you so much! So giving you the password wasn't a good idea after all... I so fucking hate you! You son of a bitch! Why, just why did you do this? Tell me. Also tell me: why do you hate me? I can't imagine you saying any good reason, but anyways I need to hear it, right now!

Sep 8, 2010 at 11:50 PM
FireyMadness said:
Cultr1 you fucking evil twit! NOW YOU CURSED MY NAME!!! O I HATE you so much! So giving you the password wasn't a good idea after all... I so fucking hate you! You son of a bitch! Why, just why did you do this? Tell me. Also tell me: why do you hate me? I can't imagine you saying any good reason, but anyways I need to hear it, right now!

...WTF are you talking about?
Like honestly, You've been know not to make sense before, but...
WHAAAAAAT?

EDIT: and that's not a very nice way to talk to anyone, young man.

Sep 8, 2010 at 11:51 PM
graters gonna grate
FireyMadness said:
Also tell me: why do you hate me? I can't imagine you saying any good reason, but anyways I need to hear it, right now!

Probably because:

a) You use so much incorrect grammar and spelling that it's sometimes quite difficult to understand you. You always say things like "It's a forum; it doesn't matter if you use correct English," which is not true. Yes, this is a forum, and yes, the standards for correct use of language on most forums (MiraiGamer included) are significantly lower than in other venues, but this does not mean you should go around constantly using txt/1337 speak and "Internet grammar" especially when it interferes with people's ability to understand you. Seriously, sometimes I have to read through your posts 3 or 4 times before I understand what they mean because the English is so bad. It's okay to use a little bit of not-technically-correct language here and there as a means of conveying a mood or connotation, since, on the Internet, you don't have the luxury of non-verbal communication such as "tone of voice" or "body language". Just do it in moderation, and don't do it just for the sake of doing it.

b) You get angry way too easily. When somebody insults you or doesn't do what you want, raging at them just makes the situation worse.

c) Your posts consistently show a lack of thought. People would take you much more seriously if you made an effort to think before you type and reread your posts before posting them, especially if the topic is somewhat serious (in a silly and/or spam topic this doesn't really matter).

Now, I can't speak for cultr1 or the rest of the community, but I, for one, don't hate you. I've frequently been very annoyed by you, but that's not the same as hating you. I believe that you are a good person at heart, and that, despite the fact that you have done some pretty stupid/childish/annoying things during your time at MiraiGamer, you can change. Indeed, it seems that this is really your only option, since you've made it quite clear that no amount of bans or "goodbyes" will keep you away from MiraiGamer, and you'll just keep coming back. If you don't want people to hate you, and you want people to take you seriously, please give what I'm saying some serious thought. People's attitudes toward you aren't going to change overnight. Even if you start being nice, putting serious thought into your posts, and using correct English, there will still be many people who will continue to flame you and not take you seriously. Don't retaliate at them, because, if you do, that will just further convince them that you don't deserve their respect. Just be patient, and if you continue to show that you can be nice and thoughtful when you choose to be, then eventually people will come to take you seriously and forgive you (some more quickly than others).

Please think about what I've said and take it to heart. I really just want to help you.

Also, for the record, while these comments were directed at Merlinoboy, the forums would be a much better place, if everyone followed those a, b, and c guidelines I mentioned (especially c; most active members of the forums don't have a problem with a and b so much). Heck, there are even some people who I would say almost the exact same thing to that I've just said to Merlinoboy yes, Ryuuoutan, I'm looking at you.

Sep 9, 2010 at 12:44 AM
Wedge of Cheese said:

No.

And what the fuck happened to the IP ban on this guy.

Edit: I also like how he thinks cultr1 did it.

Sep 9, 2010 at 12:57 AM
FireyMadness said:
So giving you the password wasn't a good idea after all...!
Wait, wait. Wait.
Wait.
You gave Cultr1 the password to your account? Or the password to your heart? What password? If it really was DarkFire's password, I have no idea why you'd give it to anyone, or what you expected to happen.
Now, I seem to recall your signature containing quite a few graphic pictures shortly before you started this thread. That doesn't sound like Cultr1, but maybe he's got a side to him we haven't seen.

Sep 9, 2010 at 12:59 AM
graters gonna grate
Shadow the Past said:
Why not?

Shadow said:
And what the fuck happened to the IP ban on this guy.
Well, you can get around an IP ban by using a different computer.

Status
Not open for further replies.