the well, sexplosive

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 6, 2012 at 5:50 AM
http://imgur.com/EuvCtsQ
"In Soviet Russia, graves keep YOU!"
hi my name is frenzysliver,
then it was darkanine, then it was explosive. right now it is sexplosive or sexpy for short.
in case you haven't noticed I've gone through some pretty shitty online aliases before arriving at this one which is equally shitty.
you could also call me "stuart" idgaf.

anyway this is my well where you can ask me questions and talk to me and shit, it's going to be great we're all going to have so much fun god damn.
to get some of those basic questions out of the way;
i'm 17, male, live in ontario, and my favourite type of icecream is chocolate chip cookie dough god damn that shit is so good.

May 6, 2012 at 6:25 AM
yo =mixer8421=, 'sup?
How do you spend free time?
here, 4chan, whatever video games are capturing my attention, a couple other forums, the irc, stumbleupon, and a bunch of webcomics I follow. recently, though, I've felt kind of restless when i'm doing a bunch of these things, so i'm probably going to download some new vidya or start going outside more or something idk.
What is your favourite month?
idk probably september because it has the best weather (not that hot or cold), plus that's the month of my birthday (the 27th).
Do you like horrors?
not really. if something isn't that scary, I'll just be scoffing at how stupid, fake and/ or predictable it is, and if it's good than I'll be too genuinely scared to watch it. I've yet to find something that strikes the right balance between the two. stuff with bodyhorror like saw or the human centipede is just so fucking gross god damn.
How many pets do you have?
well I don't technically own any animals but my parents have two dogs, misha (a black, female lab) and gus (a golden, male lab). they are super cute and I love them both so much it's not even funny.

May 6, 2012 at 6:49 AM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
What is a song that always gets to you emotionally?

What is one thing in life you have done that you never want to do again?

What is your favorite "bad" song?

What brought you to the forums?

Favrit hoemstuck?!?

Favrit ponee? Yes I know I asked Jacob this shut up

What is your favorite art medium?

Is there a certain subject you usually have in mind when you want to create art? I don't know how to phrase this question very well but uh make what you can of it

Favorite video game series?

I ask everyone this: Favorite foods?

May 6, 2012 at 7:24 AM
Lvl 1
Forum Moderator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Why is your avatar spunk on a drawing?

May 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM
What is a song that always gets to you emotionally?
i can't say that there are a whole bunch that really stay constant, after about a year or two I'll usually lose most of the intense emotion that I feel when I first listen to a song.
however, pretty much this entire album usually gets to me;
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=pVTY5uO9nEA

plus a lot of katawa shoujo's ost gets to me, if only because of the memories associated with it
http://www.youtube.c...h?v=2Y6DNQdlxNo

a few of the songs from FLCL for a similar reason, although the feels are not as intense as ks

What is one thing in life you have done that you never want to do again?
I once stole from a girl when i was in some shitty daycare when I was super young, like 5 years old maybe
that is literally the only memory I have from that period in my life and I still regret it

What is your favorite "bad" song?
JUST WANNA PLAY VIDEO GAMES
ALL NIGHT AND ERRY DAY

What brought you to the forums?
i wanted to talk about cave story? after that wore off i was really intrigued with all the drama bullshit and actually ended up liking you guys a whole bunch so \(' - ')/

Favrit hoemstuck?!?
dave
he is so amazing you don't even undersatnd

Favrit ponee? Yes I know I asked Jacob this shut up
probably fluttershy, she's so god damn cute hnggggggggg oh god why did i just type that

anyway i was kind of enamoured with pinkie pie for the first season, but her shtick god kind of old by the end of the second. although her interaction with twilight in that episode with the train and the sweets was pretty funny/ cute oh god what is wrong with me. like the way they were trading off the sherlock/ holmes [i meant Holmes and Watson fuck you it was about 2:30 when I wrote this] role thing.

What is your favorite art medium?
vidya > visual art = music > dance/ drama/ all that other shit

Is there a certain subject you usually have in mind when you want to create art? I don't know how to phrase this question very well but uh make what you can of it
i just kind of want to represent stuff in and interesting way. I'm really interested in lighting and how that plays with colour and all that. plus using colour in landscapes to convey moods and stuff is really cool.

on a side note I'm not that great at drawing the human figure but I'm trying to get better \(' - ')/
if I was better at it i would probably be doing all sorts of stuff about like, intimate moments (like self reflection, connection between people, all of that kind of stuff).
also i've been taking an art history course so i'm really trying to figure out for myself at what point abstraction stops being aesthetically pleasing/ having artistic merit, what exactly "artistic merit" even counts as, god this sounds so faggy, fuck.

right now though i'm just focusing on making things as realistic as possible because i am really bad at that. doing art has been really miserable for me recently so I'm not doing a lot of it. I should probably be doing a lot more.

Favorite video game series?
megaman battle network.
the story is kind of really shitty most of the time but god damn do I love the gameplay in it.

I ask everyone this: Favorite foods?
i love pretty much any kind of pasta. sushi, anchovies, and calimari are great, but otherwise I don't like fish all that much. duck and ribs are really great meats, strawberries are also fucking awesome, and if chips weren't so greasy and shit I would probably be eating them 24/7. oh, and obviously pizza and/ or poutine is really great as well.

Why is your avatar spunk on a drawing?
because fuck you that's why.

May 6, 2012 at 7:46 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
Do you actually like Nepeta?

At which age do you think your life will end at?

Have you ever tried "lucid dreaming"? (inb4 zero fucks lol. You don't have to answer this I guess)

Which part of 4chan are you on the most?

EDIT ADD:

Do you like Davestuck?

May 6, 2012 at 7:54 AM
Do you actually like Nepeta?
nepeta is pretty much the greatest. one of my favourite homestucks for sure.

At which age do you think your life will end at?
no fucking clue.

Have you ever tried "lucid dreaming"?
yeah a few times, with no success.
one time i had a lucid dream when i was around 10? i remember doing stupid shit like jumping out of a plane and other stuff. it was great. but yeah, i've never induced a lucid dream by sheer force of will or whatever.

Which part of 4chan are you on the most?
/co/ or /v/

Do you like Davestuck?
is this some kind of thing that I am not aware of
like a tumblr thing
i don't really go on tumblr man

May 6, 2012 at 8:04 AM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
I cried when I read "Dave;" up until now, no one understood me.

1. What's your favorite pretentious bullshit indie art game?

2. Do you prefer sitting or lying down when doing not-strenuous activities (tv, video games, etc.)

3. What's a good song to break the speed limit to?

4. Overall, did you like season 1 or season 2 better, and why?

5. What would you like to see more of in mainstream gaming, jokes or feels? Now I mean good jokes and successful feels, none of that attempted sad scene bullshit.

6. Why is/isn't Skrillex the god of all music?

7. On how many hours of sleep do you sustain yourself?

8. Which is cooler; lasers or swords?

9. How does one chill out, Stuart style?

10. Octodad: better dad, or best dad?

11. What's the thing no one expects you to like?

12. What is/are your preferred subject(s) in school?

May 6, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Little Bitch in Sheep Clothing
"..."
1. What is your favorite movie genre?
2. Do you read books? If so, do you read long books?
3. On a scale of 1 to 10, from retarded to genius, where would you place your intelligence in? (BLUH BLUH HUGE GRAMMAR)
4. Possibility notwithstanding, who on this forum would you want to meet in RL most? (Or none?)
5. What is the most nerdiest game you ever played?
6. On the same scheme as q. 3, from outcast to popular, where would you place your social position in?
7. Are you interested in politics?

May 6, 2012 at 3:49 PM
I cried when I read "Dave;" up until now, no one understood me.
i'm here for you man

1. What's your favorite pretentious bullshit indie art game?
fuck i dunno, i haven't really played any games that think that they are art and like to shove it in your face at every second.
any recommendations bro?

2. Do you prefer sitting or lying down when doing not-strenuous activities (tv, video games, etc.)
i would say lying down but honestly I'll get kind of fidgety if I do that, since my head is on an awkward angle to whatever screen I'm looking at. So really, I prefer to be reclined at like 70 degrees or so.

3. What's a good song to break the speed limit to?
god, I don't know

4. Overall, did you like season 1 or season 2 better, and why?
my little pony? season 1, because it kind of felt more "authentic" to me. I can't really explain it that well. plus it had some really exceptional episodes like dragonshy and party of one, where as I can't really name any SUPER FANTASTIC episodes like that from season 2. the last couple episodes of s2 were weaksause, as well.

5. What would you like to see more of in mainstream gaming, jokes or feels? Now I mean good jokes and successful feels, none of that attempted sad scene bullshit.
feels man.
jokes get old but feels stay with you forever.

6. Why is/isn't Skrillex the god of all music?
I haven't listened to that much skrillex dawg, so I'm no expert on the subject, but I like the concept of taking more unusual sounds and making music with that, that is pretty sweet. however, based off of what I've heard a lot of it is really harsh and repetitive, which isn't really that great.

7. On how many hours of sleep do you sustain yourself?
lately it's been about 8 - 9 but for the last couple of years I've been running off of about 6 hours of sleep a night, if not less.

8. Which is cooler; lasers or swords?
swords. on a side note nothing is less cool than laser swords.

9. How does one chill out, Stuart style?
listen to music (preferably with few or no lyrics) and try to fall asleep. usually I'll slip into a sort of half-awake state which is pretty much the greatest.

10. Octodad: better dad, or best dad?
if octodad was my dad things would be different around here.

11. What's the thing no one expects you to like?
I have no idea. I guess sports. they'd be right, except tennis is pretty fun to play.

12. What is/are your preferred subject(s) in school?
art mang, plus psychology is really cool too.

1. What is your favorite movie genre?
uhhh fuck I don't know, action I guess? I just got back from watching the avengers which was sick as fuck.

2. Do you read books? If so, do you read long books?
yes, and no, if by long book you mean over 600 words. and I haven't picked up a proper novel in a while, fuck I should get on that.

3. On a scale of 1 to 10, from retarded to genius, where would you place your intelligence in? (BLUH BLUH HUGE GRAMMAR)
maybe about a five fuck i don't know.

4. Possibility notwithstanding, who on this forum would you want to meet in RL most? (Or none?)
cultr1 seems like a really interesting guy, probably him.

5. What is the most nerdiest game you ever played? BLUH BLUH SHITTY GRAMMAR
I used to act out roleplay scenarios as a kid with a bunch of friends, when I was in about grade 3? we would make up all kinds of crazy adventures and shit.

6. On the same scheme as q. 3, from outcast to popular, where would you place your social position in?
I have a small group of friends, so probably 3 or 4.

7. Are you interested in politics?
no.

May 6, 2012 at 4:45 PM
Only Love, Maximum Love, Forever
Bastion, if you haven't played it. If you have then Limbo or Braid, those are a little more art-y. All of them are great though.
And I gots to agree with you about the seasons, I've never really considered it until recently but it's definitely a clear difference. I think they tool pandering to the "special" fanbase a little too far :/

More questions! I don't care if you haven't answered the rest yet.

1. Mexican food or Chinese food?

2. What's a place you've always wanted to go? I'm talking anywhere on the face of the planet (I think nobody would turn down a trip to the moon).

3. What do you spend most of your time on the computer doing?

May 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM
More questions! I don't care if you haven't answered the rest yet.
great

1. Mexican food or Chinese food?
chinese for sure.
i mean mexican food is great but it just does not live up to the insanely high bar that chinese food has set.

2. What's a place you've always wanted to go? I'm talking anywhere on the face of the planet (I think nobody would turn down a trip to the moon).
I've been to italy, and I don't care what anyone says, italy is still where I WANT to live.
but in terms of just visiting places I guess a trip to las vegas would be pretty cool. maybe.

3. What do you spend most of your time on the computer doing?
going on youtube and listening to music or watching videos.

May 7, 2012 at 12:51 PM
Been here way too long...
You haven't read a book with more than 600 words?
That's about two pages my frand.

May 7, 2012 at 3:49 PM
*600 pages
man fuck you

May 7, 2012 at 4:22 PM
daughter of chivalry
Do you have any basic psychological problems? Depression, anxiety, double depression, etc

What would you wanna do during cave con if you were to attend one?

If this question is offensive I'm so sorry but: have you considered getting surgery for your condition? Some people choose to so I was wondering if you had the same idea in mind

You're going to unviersity, right? What are some things you look forward to the most?

What disgusts you?

Favorite ytpmv?

What are some internet pet peeves you have?

What is a fandom you can't stand? This also includes anything you like if that fandom bothers you.

I ask everyone this: has your opinion of any members changed over the years?

What was your favorite forum "incident"?

When do you get out of school?

Was there ever a stage in your life where you listened to music you now consider to be awful?

What is your favorite childhood mammory?

PONY QUESTIONS COMING EVERYPONY'S WAY (don't be a Jacob)

Who is your favorite non-mane 5 pony?

Do you have a favorite episode?

Were you skeptical before you watched the show because of the fandom or did you jump right into it?

Favorite princess?

Do you skip the musical sequences of episodes? (They make me feel uncomfortable)

Least favorite pont aside from pinkie? This also includes non mane ponies

May 7, 2012 at 6:46 PM
Do you have any basic psychological problems? Depression, anxiety, double depression, etc
don't think so.

What would you wanna do during cave con if you were to attend one?
just talking to you guys face to face would be pretty cool. also multilayer vidya would be pretty sick.

If this question is offensive I'm so sorry but: have you considered getting surgery for your condition? Some people choose to so I was wondering if you had the same idea in mind
I've already had cheekbone implants, plus I'm getting reconstructive jaw surgery in about a year or so. Apparently they're going to break my jaw and realign it? Should be lots of fun.

You're going to unviersity, right?
yes
What are some things you look forward to the most?
I guess just being around other artists and getting to really devote a lot of time towards that stuff. Plus moving out should be pretty cool; I'm getting pretty sick of my parents tbqh.

What disgusts you?
not much. body mutilation is pretty high up there, along with like, people consuming bodily fluids. that shit is gross. *rimshit*

Favorite ytpmv?

What are some internet pet peeves you have?
people being 12 on the internet, and/ or replacing perfectly fine words with letters or numbers. you -> u, sweet -> 5w33t etc etc

What is a fandom you can't stand? This also includes anything you like if that fandom bothers you.
the mlp fandom is just all kinds of levels of being up their own ass right now it's not even funny. that's about it, everything else I can pretty much ignore.

I ask everyone this: has your opinion of any members changed over the years?
i used to think cptfab was a bit of a duche but he's like my favouritest now.

What was your favorite forum "incident"?
anything involving ralron.

When do you get out of school?
p151455-0-130253511823273636.jpg

roughly a month.

Was there ever a stage in your life where you listened to music you now consider to be awful?
I used to listen to linkin park when I was super young.

What is your favorite childhood mammory?
when I was a wee kid I remember my family went for vacation somewhere hot (barbados maybe????) anyway, turns out one of my best friends and his family were also staying at the same resort and we pretty much chilled for a couple weeks. it was totally sweet

PONY QUESTIONS COMING EVERYPONY'S WAY (don't be a Jacob)
you've gotta be kitten me.

Who is your favorite non-main 6 pony?
idk, haven't really thought about it that much. they're all pretty much ok I guess. the one that plays the double bass is pretty badass. or the dj one.

Do you have a favorite episode?
party of one

Were you skeptical before you watched the show because of the fandom or did you jump right into it?
I was skeptical because it was a fucking show for little girls, the fandom didn't really exist, (or at least have the presence that it does now) when I started watching.
anyway, about a month after jacob was like "THIS SHIT IS THE BOMB YO" I decided to watch the first couple episodes and just kind of ended up not stopping.

Favorite princess?
is this even a question? luna fo sho

Do you skip the musical sequences of episodes? (They make me feel uncomfortable)
nope, although on a side note I feel the musical sequences in season 2 were a bit weaker than the ones from the first season.

WINTER WRAP UP WINTER WRAP UP

Least favorite pont aside from pinkie? This also includes non mane ponies
are you fucking kidding me I love pinkie. just not as much now as I used to.
anyway rarity. it used to be rainbow dash but then she sort of turned out to be ok.

May 7, 2012 at 8:06 PM
meep
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Favorite YTP? (not ytpmv because WD already asked that)
Which single song have you been addicted to lately?
Are you more into single player or multiplayer games and why?

bluh I'm bad at coming up with questions

May 7, 2012 at 10:23 PM
Favorite YTP?

(not ytpmv because WD already asked that)
here's another one I really like

Which single song have you been addicted to lately?
http://www.youtube.c...893D74C10B3FD98
I'll pretty much throw a song on here if I've been listening to it repeatedly.
I've also been listening to the katawa shoujo soundtrack a lot recently v_v

Are you more into single player or multiplayer games and why?
single player for the experience, multiplayer for having fun with several people. if I had to chose between the two I would go with single player.

bluh I'm bad at coming up with questions
nope.

May 7, 2012 at 11:39 PM
daughter of chivalry
what is your favorite youtube fad(s)?

What is the first video game you played?

Which places have you travelled to?

How about that pont RP?

Favorite "bad" member?

Have the fourhams impacted your life signigicantly?

Status
Not open for further replies.