The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Aug 7, 2004 at 5:20 PM
Grumpy *****istrator
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

You all know what the point of this infernal topic is; many of you will know I can't stand the damn things; but it does keep the forum tidy by shoving them in one place.

Chances are someone will rename this before we go public.

Sep 14, 2004 at 7:40 AM
ElliPW
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

Dec 21, 2004 at 2:28 PM
Diomides
Hi, I was led here through my friend's LJ... Is this forum open? I was told it was a gaming site.

Dec 21, 2004 at 4:04 PM
Jowy Atreides
Same Jowy Atreides from the Suikosource forums, I'm 16 and I'm currently living in Dallas, Texas.

Dec 21, 2004 at 6:39 PM
Penguin Administrator
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Welcome both. : )

I noticed that you haven't signed up for any group membership yet, Diomides. You won't be able to participate unless you sign up for the ones you want to be able to see.

Dec 27, 2004 at 7:35 PM
Ravitus of the Gray Wings
Hello I'm new in here, nice meeting you all.

Dec 28, 2004 at 6:26 PM
Penguin Administrator
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
Welcome, welcome.

Jan 26, 2005 at 5:39 AM
MikoNoNyte
Greetings and salutations. *waives idiotically*

Ok, seriously, I'm here for the Shadow Hearts/Koudelka. I thrive on research and I'm one of those idiot fanfiction writers. I recently got into playing the games in Japanese (and have stretched my understanding to the limits!) and find it entertaining. Enough so that I ordered the Director's Edition.

Mmm, that's about all.

PS. Hi there darkannex!

Jan 27, 2005 at 1:18 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welcome. Always good to have more Shadow Hearts/Koudelka fans here, especially ones with your amount of enthusiam for learning more about the games. You should feel right at home here then. ^^

I wish I could participate more in the Shadow Hearts forums, but unfortunately I still haven't finished playing through Shadow Hearts II yet. I am enjoying it though.

-SkyeWelse

Feb 13, 2005 at 10:54 PM
Administrator
*tackleluffs Miko and bonks Thomas*

Mar 2, 2005 at 1:56 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Salut Thomas.^^

I can't promise I'll be active here, but I'll poke in at least every once in awhile.^^;

Mar 2, 2005 at 10:42 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Hey. Great to see you here. ^_^ Please do, we miss having you around. Thanks for checking this place out.

-Thomas

Mar 29, 2005 at 10:10 PM
Dark Zoomer
...uh...Hello? Is this thing on? *coughs*

Yes, well, he...llo... I actually found this forum when I was looking for things related to that wonderful game Cave Story. I found an awesome website, which had a link to some forums, which linked to this forum. So, here I am. I can't promise to be very active (not that the forums seem to be especially active anyway...), but I'll try to drop by every now and then.

...I probably did something wrong already when I registered, but we'll see, now won't we?

Mar 30, 2005 at 2:48 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Hey, thanks. I had fun creating the Cave Story site. Please enjoy your stay while you are here. Always nice to see new people drop by. The big thing you have to look out for when registering is that you have to join usergroups that relate to the website forum you wish to participate in. So, say you want to participate in the GameFlaws forum, or the Tribute section, where the Cave Story discussions take place, you would first need to join the GameFlaws usergroup. You can do that through your personal control panel when you are logged in to your account.

Please enjoy your stay. Always good to have more company. ^^

-SkyeWelse

Mar 31, 2005 at 8:19 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hi! Hi! I also found the forums from Sky's Cave Story Tribute site! I'm a pretty big fan of the game, and as well the heroine that co-stars with Quote. I used to be 'in' into the forum scene, but with my hectic schedule that has changed. Here's hoping that I'll stick around for a long time. Haha! ^^;

BTW: Where's my cookie? :)

Mar 31, 2005 at 7:42 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
That'd be great. We could certainly use the company. Not many people know about this place yet and it would be nice to have new members who are interested in checking in every once in awhile. ^_^

I used to be very much into the forum scene as well, including many of the other administrators here, but just like you, hectic schedules can really diminish an online lifestyle. Most of the admins here have been a part of other webforums in the past (and some still are) and this is more or less a new site colaboration project that we hope to get off the ground, thus we all share the same forum. So, yeah, welcome to our forums. :)

And unfortunately we don't really have cookies here, though we might have some vodka around here somewhere...

-SkyeWelse

Mar 31, 2005 at 11:40 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
SkyeWelses said:
And unfortunately we don't really have cookies here, though we might have some vodka around here somewhere...

-SkyeWelse

...but...but I'm still considered underaged even if I have 16 days left until my 21st birthday! Aww man! This sucks. ;_;

Apr 1, 2005 at 4:22 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Shh... *slides the mug down the bar table* Wait? Do we even have a bar here at the launchpad? I guess we would being a transport station and all...

Anyhow, happy early birthday. Hopefully our auto-birthday-reminding-forum-system is fuctioning properly.

-SkyeWelse

Apr 1, 2005 at 6:45 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
SkyeWelse said:
Shh... *slides the mug down the bar table* Wait? Do we even have a bar here at the launchpad? I guess we would being a transport station and all...
Yay! Underaged drinking! :)

SkyeWelse said:
Anyhow, happy early birthday. Hopefully our auto-birthday-reminding-forum-system is fuctioning properly.

-SkyeWelse
We'll find out on tax day, won't we? ^_~

Apr 1, 2005 at 9:21 PM
Penguin Administrator
Welcome all Doukutsu Monogatari fans!

Although I have not played it myself, I have seen Mr. Skyewelse play that game religiously so I do know what it is. : )