The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

May 12, 2005 at 5:02 PM
Blue Thunder
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"

I'm not sure how often I'll be able to come on, considering my Internet situation right now. I'll try though. GameFlaws is right up my alley ^^

May 13, 2005 at 10:04 PM
"It's dangerous to go alone!"
um.. hello

I don't realy have much to say about myself but I hope to contribut in someway ^_^

May 15, 2005 at 4:22 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welcome Blue Thunder! It is great to see you here finally. ^^ Our forum isn't too terribly busy right now but we're always hoping to change that. I apologize for not replying sooner, working six days a week kind of makes it hard to

Welcome God of Chaos as well. Hope you enjoy your stay here. ^_^

-SkyeWelse

Mar 14, 2006 at 4:16 PM
Blue Thunder
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Say, SkyeWelse, are you ever on AIM? I haven't talked to you in ages. I don't know what your new sn is.

Mar 16, 2006 at 4:51 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
I occasionally use MSN these days. My MSN info is skyewelse@miraigamer.net. And yeah, it has surely been awhile. ^_^ Good to hear from you again.

-SkyeWelse

Mar 25, 2006 at 8:34 AM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
G'day. I ended up here when I was looking the Cave Story Tribute Site. Well, I like video games, anime... And I write fanfics. And I certainly like Doukutsu Monogatari. Brilliant game, I say...

Mar 25, 2006 at 4:19 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello.
I came here through the Cave Story Tribute site.
Been trying to post in the Tribute forum but it says I don't have the privileges. D:

Mar 25, 2006 at 6:39 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welocme Cronosonic and Dan. Were all big fans of games here and I've been thinking of adding an anime section, but we'll see. These boards were mainly for videogame topics spanning from four affliated game related websites.

And yes, Cave Story is an excellent game. ^^

Dan if you read this topic here it should help you post in the Cave Story forum:
http://www.cavestory.org/forums/threads/18/

-SkyeWelse

Jun 14, 2006 at 7:37 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welcome Nator. Hope you enjoy your stay at the forums. ^^

-SkyeWelse

Jul 19, 2006 at 8:05 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hiya everybody, just dropped in yesterday through the Cave Story Tribute site. Just wanted to say hello, and get to know everyone.

Edit: Perhaps i'm missing something (i'm a little dense sometimes) but I can't seem to reply to any topic besides this one on this forum, nor create a topic itself. Is there something I forgot to do?

Jul 19, 2006 at 9:37 PM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Nice to meet you and welcome to the forums. ^^

There are a few posts sitting around that state what to do, but in case you missed them, this is what you need to do:

If you want to join the Cave Story discussion which is a part of the Gameflaws.com Forums, you first need to enter your Control Panel and click the left-hand tab link for Group Memberships and join the Gameflaws usergroup. After you've signed up to become a member of the Gameflaws usergroup, you should be able to post in any of the Gameflaws related forums.

-SkyeWelse

Jul 19, 2006 at 10:08 PM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Thank you very much ;)

Sep 30, 2006 at 8:29 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Hello, all. I droped in though the same channel as Felixer. Significantly later, but still.

Um... Cheers.

Oct 6, 2006 at 2:55 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welcome. Enjoy your stay at the forum. : )

-SkyeWelse

Jan 14, 2007 at 6:50 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Gosh. I'm going to try being more active here. Since certain people don't post at certain places anymore, how else am I going to see certain people? Hmm!? :p

Anyways since I haven't been around for a long while, I figured I'd stop by this topic and say hello again. So, hello.^^

Jan 20, 2007 at 12:05 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Hey Zonder! It's been awhile. Glad you dropped by. ^_^
Zonder said:
Gosh. I'm going to try being more active here. Since certain people don't post at certain places anymore, how else am I going to see certain people? Hmm!? :p
Well I am pretty much a hermit, but I do post at two other forums, but to post there you would first need to initiate yourself as an "Ys" series fan since they mostly deal with that series. lol I post at a forum called "The Ancient Land of Ys" and "Nightwolve's Plight of the Fan Translator" of whom is the translator of several Ys games.

-Thomas

Feb 14, 2007 at 2:05 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
'Ello. I came here through the Cave Story Tribute Site(though I have known about Cave Story for a much longer time than that).

Feb 14, 2007 at 2:44 AM
Visitor From the Past...
Forum Founder
"..."
Welcome to the forums! Glad you came to check it out. : )

-SkyeWelse

Feb 24, 2007 at 9:32 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
hi! i finally joined after browsing the cave story section for about a year!