The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? topic.

Aug 20, 2010 at 11:41 AM
Lurking in the Shadows
"No! Don't OPEN that DOOR!"
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

This long-time lurker wants to introduce himself so there I go.

I'm Zanaveth, formerly known as UBX Master. And, well, I came here because I really love Cave Story.

Aug 20, 2010 at 1:05 PM
Bonds that separate us
Forum Administrator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Re: The sickeningly cheerful say hello, introduce yourself; now where's my cookie? to

Hiya. We're always looking to expand our international reach :D

(Seriously the variety around here is insane)

Aug 22, 2010 at 5:18 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"

Welcome .

Aug 23, 2010 at 10:36 PM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Oh awesome, I was starting to think you guys didn't have an introduction thread.

Hi, I'm Moomba, and I've joined this forum strictly due to my new found love for Cave Story. I have limited friends and haven't been able to convince a single one to even give the game a try, so... basically I just wanted to be able to discuss the game with someone. Anyone. Thus I joined this site. Buut I may as well try checking out some of this forum's other main topics while I'm here.

Aug 26, 2010 at 1:59 AM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Since i didn't introduce myself yet, i'll just introduce myself now!

Hi! I'm DarkFire!
I like COOKIES!!!!!!!!

Aug 26, 2010 at 2:54 AM
Been here way too long...

Sup Merlinoboy.
Good thing S. P. Gardebiter isn't around to ban you.

Aug 26, 2010 at 3:04 AM
Been here way too long...
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"

Welcome, Moomba. You seem cool, I hope you make more than one post--and you can always talk to me about Cave Story all you want, so you know!

Aug 26, 2010 at 9:16 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"

ragnaroq said:
Welcome, Moomba. You seem cool, I hope you make more than one post--and you can always talk to me about Cave Story all you want, so you know!

... Uh... He was online awhile back and i posted a VM? Duh...?

Aug 26, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Pirate Member

Merlinoboy

Aug 26, 2010 at 10:39 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"

WoodenRat said:
Merlinoboy

Alright, let's tell you this: he loves sonic, i can't stand him. He's suicidal, you're dumb if you are, so i'm not. He can't even be here, because, if i'm right, he's been IP-Banned, and that IS unpassible! Just a ban is possible to delete. I've did it on a other site once... That was sooo dumb... A IP-Ban, however, is impossible to get through! And if you're wondering why i know he's been IP-Banned, i have once spoken with him thru mail once... Also, if you want to askhim questions, his newgrounds-account is: merlijn - probally his real name... His youtube-account: XgotaxdoxsumthinX - this name proves he's bad at english...

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:05 PM
In my body, in my head
Forum Moderator
I fail to see how being able to give out information only merlinoboy would know proves that you're not merlinoboy.

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:07 PM
daughter of chivalry
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"

Noxid said:
I fail to see how being able to give out information only merlinoboy would know proves that you're not merlinoboy.

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aug 26, 2010 at 11:09 PM
Banned
"Fresh from the Bakery"

Noxid said:

Ugh... Seriously, I saw his comments at GIR's vids signed by: ... Him...
He also posted his newgrounds account on rtnario's wordpress... But hey, i was there for the music, hoping for som nice comments, but saw him instead...

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:02 PM
Lurking in the Shadows

I was gonna say hi, and it's looks like I've walked in on a fight. Lol. Anyway, you can see my name, you could call me Wolf. Now... I hear something about a cookie? :D

Oct 18, 2010 at 1:46 PM
Starbound sucked sadly

RoseWolf95 said:
I was gonna say hi, and it's looks like I've walked in on a fight. Lol. Anyway, you can see my name, you could call me Wolf. Now... I hear something about a cookie? :D
Well if you look at the date of the post, its not like that specific fight was recent, reguardless, welcome to the forum.

Oct 18, 2010 at 2:17 PM
graters gonna grate

RoseWolf95 said:
Now... I hear something about a cookie? :D

I'd offer you some cheese as well, but, as you can see, I'm currently in snowflake mode :D

Oct 19, 2010 at 6:48 AM
Lurking in the Shadows

xristosx said:
Well if you look at the date of the post, its not like that specific fight was recent, reguardless, welcome to the forum.
I was lazy and didn't check. Oops.
Wedge of Cheese said:
I'd offer you some cheese as well, but, as you can see, I'm currently in snowflake mode :D
Naww. I'll guess I'll just have to wait till you change back. I'll be waiting, watching... :p

Oct 19, 2010 at 7:39 AM
/end

Why is your name RoseWolf95 when RoseWolf isn't taken? Adding numbers to the end of your username is insipid.

Oct 21, 2010 at 8:42 AM
Lurking in the Shadows

It was taken somewhere else, and I'm trying to be uniform so I don't have to remember what sites have it and what ones don't.

Oct 21, 2010 at 12:10 PM
Pirate Member

Good point