The Pickering Experience

Aug 25, 2009 at 1:29 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
I don't need one that converts mp3. I've found a program that I can use to do that.
I think I'll try anvil studio. Recently I've been really enjoying making music. I recently played Lyle in Cube Sector and loved the soundtrack, so I've just started playing with Chiptunes. Haven't really made anything yet.

I'm glad you like the music though.

Aug 25, 2009 at 1:09 PM
graters gonna grate
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
Oh, I LOVE that game!! Anyway, yeah keep up the good work.

Aug 26, 2009 at 4:26 AM
Hax on....Hax off....
Thanks!
Well using the module sequencing program has been going well. I've worked out how it works now! When I first looked at it, it looked incredibly confusing.
I might post some of my modules when I make more. If I find a way to convert module files to mp3, I might even add a few to the pickering experience collection

Dec 13, 2009 at 12:30 PM
Hax on....Hax off....
(Sorry for double Post)

Well I'd taken a long break from this. But I've decided that it can't really be called the Pickering Experience anymore 'cause we can't film it anymore. I'm still making songs though. But I recently made a new song that I thought was my best one yet. I also found a program that can convert midis to 8-bit wav files. I thought I'd upload them both 'cause there are certain aspects of each version that I like better than the other.

Midi Version

8-Bit