The NEW post your picture thread

Jun 30, 2017 at 6:34 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
It was definitely really fun! I hope we get a chance like this again soon, I happened to be in the area this time, who knows!

Jan 29, 2018 at 9:58 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
I'm a big guy.

19534442_202647310263420_220683670300655616_n.jpg

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018 at 10:05 PM
"Wow! The more I drink of this magical beverage, the more games I can play! Wheee!"
woodenrat getting down with the classic post-apocalyptic bunker pictures

Jun 2, 2018 at 8:23 AM
War criminal
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
Who's this happy and gay girl? :p

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018 at 5:53 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
flamedownfall.png
^ drawing by jables

Jun 6, 2018 at 7:27 AM
"Wahoo! Upgrade!"
Jun 27, 2018 at 7:33 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
So, I was fortunate enough to be able to meet up with my good pal @rixis19 (aka Thomas) once again! The day was a lot of fun; personally I think it was even better than last year's meetup. Speaking of which, if you didn't see the recap of our 2017 meetup, it's right here.

Since we were meeting up in the same place as last year, we decided it would be appropriate to start our day off at the same Starbucks that we spent a lot of our time at last year. We had a brief, but pleasant conversation about how we've been, and then we talked about our plan of action for the day. Before we left to begin our journey, I brought something special along with me that I wanted Thomas to take a picture with :chin:
p364840-0-8pdvahz.jpg

We then set out to the nearest Buffalo Wild Wings. I had never been to one before, and it came highly recommended from Thomas, so it was the obvious place to be! We unfortunately couldn't stay for too long because we had a movie to catch not too long after we got there, but it was still a fantastic experience. We had a long conversation about CSTSF lore and gossip :momo: which was such a fun time for a big nerd like me you don't even know. When we had to order our drinks, Thomas went with a simple Pepsi, but this interesting looking "IZZE Sparkling Blackberry" beverage caught my eye.
p364840-1-kc4png2.jpg

Thomas was able to eat pretty much everything, but being the slow eater I am, I had to box up pretty much all of it :oops: (but it's cool because BWW has pretty dope boxes). We then made our departure to catch our movie, but not before quickly trying out the claw machine at the front of the restaurant!

So yeah, we decided to go to the AMC movie theater to catch Incredibles 2. Overall solid movie, and overall solid commentary from Thomas ("RIP" whenever something bad happened :mrgreen:). Side note: Thomas wanted popcorn during the movie but he never got it :(. Please @ rixis19 on Discord with your popcorn emojis to help him feel better. Before we left the place, I had to make sure we took an appropriately dark-themed movie theater photograph while wearing our dark-themed 3D glasses for our resident light theme user @Random-storykeeper :rolleyes:
p364840-2-wknujkl.jpg

Oh, and on that note, I made sure we got a picture of Thomas pointing out my amazing Tee K.O. Discord dark theme shirt to further poke fun at our favourite light theme gal pal :awesomeface:
p364840-3-vciqiom.jpg

After we finished the movie, we didn't have much time left to spend together. Thomas brilliantly recommended that we chill out at the Starbucks until our time ran out, which is fitting because that's how we ended our last meetup. One of the things I really wanted to do during this trip was to play some 2-player Cave Story Switch, and we were actually able to do that! Considering our time restraints, we were only able to make it to the end of the Egg Corridor. But that was more than enough for me :cool:
p364840-4-rhgeddq.jpg

Thomas actually offered me to come with him and his family to dinner before I left. It was a really tough decision, but ultimately I said no because they were going to a buffet where you have to pay just to enter (and I was still very full from BWW), and I also was kinda tired with a 3 hour drive back home ahead of me. It's a shame, but I think the rest of the day more than made up for it! And, just like last year, we made a quick video at the end to summarize our experience.

With all that said, thanks for the great time, Thomas. We'll see you around, forum family ;)
IMG_20180626_181930.jpg

Jun 16, 2019 at 9:42 PM
Tommy Thunder
Discord Group Admin
Org Discord Moderator
"Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun."
Another year, another CaveCon. However... this one is extra special because this time I met up with the one and only @Random-storykeeper in my neck of the woods here in Florida. :o We crammed a whole bunch of activities into the two full days she was here: the local Science Center/Aquarium, the beach, Cracker Barrel, and lots more. It was pretty nuts overall, and I'm super happy that it went as well as it did. :heartrefill:

These pictures should more than speak for themselves. :cool: See you again soon, penguin girl. ;)

Sep 17, 2021 at 5:24 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
This is one of the most interesting threads on this site simply because you can literally see some of the people grow up on it. It's somewhat hilarious.

Sep 30, 2021 at 10:34 PM
Pirate Member
"Heavy swords for sale. Suitable for most RPG Protagonists. Apply now!"
This is one of the most interesting threads on this site simply because you can literally see some of the people grow up on it. It's somewhat hilarious.

lmao yeah, it's old as FUCK. I don't look much different now though, maybe a bit older (hahaha! get it?).