The hardest achievements you've ever achieved

Sep 13, 2015 at 1:38 AM
Amaya
Discord Group Moderator
"What're YOU lookin' at?"
Terraria, Deceiver of souls(or fools, i can't remember)- Kill the nymph. It was very hard, cuz the nymph is extremely rare and i spent many, many, MANY hours farming monsters in snow biome with a stack of battle potions and 2 water candles :I

That's all for now, now i am waiting for the rainbow slime, cuz it's the last one till Gelatinous world tour- kill every type of slime there is. So wish me good luck
Ah, Nymphs. I killed 2 in my first dozen hours of playing, without really looking for any or using spawn rate increases. Very fortunate!...but both refused to drop the metal detector :<

Sep 13, 2015 at 1:48 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Ah, Nymphs. I killed 2 in my first dozen hours of playing, without really looking for any or using spawn rate increases. Very fortunate!...but both refused to drop the metal detector :<
I have way too many metal detectors myself, maybe I can give ya one next time? XD

Sep 13, 2015 at 10:14 AM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
yeah, after i killed the first one and got the detector, i founf 2 more in something like 2 days, first in terraria map, Terrastice, and she didn't drop it, and second one in my normal world, same in which the first appeared, and it spawned in jungle. Also, she dropped detector, so i have 2 of tchem now. BTW, you are lucky.

Sep 15, 2015 at 7:56 AM
"Fresh from the Bakery"
On the topic of Terraria, achieving all 25 fishing quests. Need I say more?

Sep 15, 2015 at 3:37 PM
"Master using it, and you can have this!"
On the topic of Terraria, achieving all 25 fishing quests. Need I say more?
:O wow, i am working on these achievements, i only have the first one. My missing ones are:
Ice Scream, 3 fishing ones, gelatinous world tour, The one for killing doctor bones and the one with pumpkin moon.

Sep 30, 2015 at 2:02 AM
"This is the greatest handgun ever made! You have to ask yourself, do I feel lucky?"
Does getting 100% in Kirby Super Star Ultra count?
(っ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)っ

Sep 30, 2015 at 3:25 AM
Does getting 100% in Kirby Super Star Ultra count?
(っ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)っ
Yep, that game is a lengthy one alright, and I still have yet to do the final boss rush challenge at the end. [Not easy!]

Sep 30, 2015 at 3:39 AM
The Preacher
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Did a True Pacifist playthrough in Undertale, then reset and completed a True Genocide playthrough.

Beat THAT

Sep 30, 2015 at 4:45 PM
Yep, that game is a lengthy one alright, and I still have yet to do the final boss rush challenge at the end. [Not easy!]
I don't know if I'm really good at Kirby or not, because a few months ago is when I finally 100%'d it.
God it felt so satisfying.

Sep 30, 2015 at 4:51 PM
Eevee Enthusiast
"Big Joe Tire and Battery Restaurant! Opening Soon! Eat at Big Joes!"
Did a True Pacifist playthrough in Undertale, then reset and completed a True Genocide playthrough.

Beat THAT

wow I did the exact same thing
who /soulless/ here

Spoiler warning for those who plan to play Undertale:
I dunno if it counts for anything, but I beat Undyne the Undying on my 5th try and Sans in around 14 or so tries.

Oct 4, 2015 at 8:22 PM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Beated Freedom Planet in under 90 minutes on hard mode, Dreadnought stage 2 (shudders).

Sep 27, 2016 at 10:36 PM
Veteran Member
"Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-Wacka-BLEIUP"
Got all achievements in 1001 Spikes

Sep 28, 2016 at 4:55 PM
"Fly, Fly, Fly!"
Beating I Wanna be the Guy. Granted it was on medium, but I'm not playing that shit again.

Sep 29, 2016 at 3:20 AM
Neophyte Member
"Fresh from the Bakery"
Beat Windwaker in hero mode. other than zelda i'm pretty crappy at games. my hell time was around 15 minutes. i think. it might have been higher...

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2016 at 6:03 AM
lol
Modding Community Discord Moderator
"All your forum are belong to us!"
Getting above round 200 on BloonsTowerDefense 5
Because when Moabs move twice as fast as pink bloons you can tell it's still on "Easy"....

Sep 24, 2019 at 4:52 PM
Sorry to revive this thread, but I don't want it to go to waste.
My hardest achievements:
Completing Land of the Livid Dead/Tricky Treasure levels in Rayman Origins (Wii). The Tricky Treasure levels are hard as hell but are merely training compared to Land of the Livid Dead.
Completing Bloodstained Sanctuary (Cave Story +, 3DS Port) with only the Snake. Super Missile and Blade. Granted unlike Land of the Livid Dead, this level does get easier aside from the bosses. I also had no Life Pot so no healing for me.
Defeating Ultimate Dragon in Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), because it's attacks deal nasty damage (it's default attack deals 300+ damage) and it can attack 3 times per turn.
As a kid, I remember that Kirby Super Star Ultra's True Arena was difficult; as an adult, it's easy. Also, getting all treasures in Great Cave Offensive. As a adult, Helper to Hero is quite difficult with some helpers, though Jet and Wheel weren't as bad as I'd though they'd be.
Getting every single Goofy Goober token in SpongeBob SquarePants: The Movie Game. The Macho Time Trials are brutal.
Completing Gungrave on Kickass Difficulty. Seriously. Everything can tear through your HP like tissue paper, you can't heal yourself and bosses can 1HKO you. The entire fight with Bunji can be summed up as "Bunji moves toward you, uses his Graveyard Special and you die." But hey, at least you unlock the remaining Action Figures, all cutscenes and unlimited Demolition Shots (though you can't heal).

Last edited: