The Gaudis

May 26, 2009 at 4:36 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
"Life begins and ends with Nu."
And?

Doesn't mean there were Mimiga's on the surface....;
And I just said that's how I felt was being said. Kinda hard to prove it either way, too...

May 26, 2009 at 4:48 AM
Been here way too long...
True, but they would have died shortly afterwards, either from the flowers inevitable effect or from soldiers.

May 26, 2009 at 7:34 AM
"Ha! Ha! Ha! Mega Man is no match for my Mimiga Man!"
True, but they would have died shortly afterwards, either from the flowers inevitable effect or from soldiers.
Depending on wether all governments are dictatures in the future or not, I'm not having trouble seeing animal lovers researching them and also leave somewahe findable information. Also, there'd rise some kind of sect beleiving the Mimigas are super-intelligent aliens coming to save humankind, which'd get some media space...

Most people would notice.

But then again, if Quote is a robot, he's probably gotten built in a lab of sorts, getting the neccesary routines for walking and shooting (and speaking) saved in his memory, and then just gotten transported to the area where he's needed.

Is industrial robots (those red arms that make Toyota cars) aware of the fact that there are rabbits? They'd be surprised as well.

May 26, 2009 at 7:44 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
Captain Fabulous said:
It's weird how Quote knows what rabbits are, but not Mimigas. If he really didn't have any idea what Mimgas are, that's almost undeniable proof that there are no Mimigas on the surface. Unless he doesn't know what rabbits are, too.
Humans, Bats, and Squids are the only creatures in the game that you can find on Earth and Cave Story's world that we know of (Ironhead is debatable). Runner-ups are giant cats and talking dogs. What I am trying to say is that Rabbits might not exist on Cave Story's world.

May 26, 2009 at 9:48 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
*Shrugs*

andwhyisit said:
Humans, Bats, and Squids are the only creatures in the game that you can find on Earth and Cave Story's world that we know of (Ironhead is debatable). Runner-ups are giant cats and talking dogs. What I am trying to say is that Rabbits might not exist on Cave Story's world.
Or Mimigas are, infact, the rabbits of the Cave Story world. O.o;
{As in, there are no regular rabbits, just the Mimigas}
That could also go with the theory of Gaudis being cockroaches. They could be the only form of cockroaches, just like Mimigas....
:D
Sheesh, Cave Story's a dangerous place....

May 27, 2009 at 12:20 AM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Or Mimigas are, infact, the rabbits of the Cave Story world. O.o;
{As in, there are no regular rabbits, just the Mimigas}
That could also go with the theory of Gaudis being cockroaches. They could be the only form of cockroaches, just like Mimigas....
:D
Sheesh, Cave Story's a dangerous place....
While Gaudi resemble and act like giant intelligent roaches, Mimigas do not have anything in common with rabbits besides their appearance.

But how could Gaudi be called cockroaches without getting of

May 27, 2009 at 12:22 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
andwhyisit said:
While Gaudi resemble and act like giant intelligent roaches, Mimigas do not have anything in common with rabbits besides their appearance.

But how could Gaudi be called cockroaches without getting of
No!! Not you too, andwhy!!!
>.<"

Anyways, Mimigas do eat flowers.....Doesn't that count for something? =D

May 27, 2009 at 7:13 AM
There's a pretty good argument (in my opinion) that Gaudis aren't cockroaches; they eat mimigas. Does cockroaches IRL eat rabbits?

May 27, 2009 at 10:46 AM
This Troper
"Man, if only I had an apple..."
No, because IRL rabbits are much larger than cockroaches.

May 27, 2009 at 11:48 AM
No, because IRL rabbits are much larger than cockroaches.
Exactly! Wait... what if mimigas are about the same size as cockroaches, and when they eat the red flowers, they grow into something as big and dangerous as a... RABBIT! That would explain why there aren't much trace of human armies trying to kill all mimigas on the island, since the frenzied mimigas, being the size of our average rabbit, isn't dangerous enough to use to motivate total annihilation of them to secure the safety of the human race.

And Quote would be a very small robot too, of course.

May 27, 2009 at 1:00 PM
This Troper
And the Sakamoto are very small people? What about the Littles? Are they small-smalll people?

May 27, 2009 at 1:48 PM
And the Sakamoto are very small people? What about the Littles? Are they small-smalll people?
That's what I tought, as well. -_- Didn't mention it since it'd ruin my theory... OK, what if the Sakamoto family are faeries (hence their natural green hair)? And the Little family'd be small faeries, then.

May 27, 2009 at 1:57 PM
Administrator
Forum Administrator
VoidMage_Lowell said:
Anyways, Mimigas do eat flowers.....Doesn't that count for something? =D
They also eat fish. :D

May 27, 2009 at 2:14 PM
This Troper
Yal said:
That's what I tought, as well. -_- Didn't mention it since it'd ruin my theory... OK, what if the Sakamoto family are faeries (hence their natural green hair)? And the Little family'd be small faeries, then.
And there are small bats, and small fish, and small jellies... Not to mention the fact that normal rabbits aren't nearly as violent as enraged Mimigas...

May 27, 2009 at 9:28 PM
Banned
"Bleep, Bloop, Bleep, Bloop"
That would explain why the Sand Zone parrots are like twice everyone's size.

May 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM
Level 73 Procrastinator
What!

andwhyisit said:
They also eat fish. :D
There's no proof that he actually eats them, and he's the only fisher =P {'cept that Little Mimiga Curly looks after, of course...}
{That, and you never see him catch anything. He only catches worthless crap, like Keys. :D}
Still, I see your point XD

Also, if the Sakamoto family is going to be tiny faeries, what about the Doctor? Misery? Balrog? Ballos? Curly? Quote? Booster? {Said he was like a grandfather to Sue, never said he was =D} Itoh? Etc.
They're not related to them....
Unless there are no Humans, just faeries, talking-rabbits, and robots O.o;

May 27, 2009 at 10:29 PM
This Troper
VoidMage_Lowell said:
There's no proof that he actually eats them, and he's the only fisher =P {'cept that Little Mimiga Curly looks after, of course...}
{That, and you never see him catch anything. He only catches worthless crap, like Keys. :D}
Still, I see your point XD

Also, if the Sakamoto family is going to be tiny faeries, what about the Doctor? Misery? Balrog? Ballos? Curly? Quote? Booster? {Said he was like a grandfather to Sue, never said he was =D} Itoh? Etc.
They're not related to them....
Unless there are no Humans, just faeries, talking-rabbits, and robots O.o;
My point exactly. There' just too much to assume in order to believe this theory.

May 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM
I'm pretty friggin sure they call the humans "humans" several times.
And it's ridiculous to assume that everything on the island is small except the Gaudi. The Gaudi are a human-sized sentient species that resemble cockroaches.

May 28, 2009 at 12:49 AM
Level 73 Procrastinator
Heh

Captain Fabulous said:
I'm pretty friggin sure they call the humans "humans" several times.
And it's ridiculous to assume that everything on the island is small except the Gaudi. The Gaudi are a human-sized sentient species that resemble cockroaches.
Well, some of them are sorta sentient, anyways...
But yeah, it's humans. Not faeries. >.>;

May 28, 2009 at 12:50 AM
Misery's a fairy. Search your feelings, you know it to be true.